• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

Zeppeli

Banned
Why isn't Mako 3 stars?????
Spoil that shit
Don't you remember the earlier episodes? Regular humans can only withstand so much of the Life Fibres. Mako is as powerful as the Elite 4, so she wears the maximum she can control - a 2 star uniform. She was only able to wear Senketsu because Senketsu was doing everything in his own power to protect her without drawing her blood.

LordCanti

According to fanartists, everyone is into everybody. I don't think reasoning is needed.

I mean that his desire for the male touch is represented at a much higher level than any other man on the show by far.

They are reallllyyyy getting fired up over there in BL fanart land.

Nui still not dead, but is legit PISSED.
Satsuki/Ryuko simul-transformation!
Nice to see the club leaders of the first few episodes.
Return of FIGHT CLUB MAKO!

6f6.gif

Weird but cute exchange between Ryuko and Satsuki before they transformed.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Spoil that shit
Don't you remember the earlier episodes? Regular humans can only withstand so much of the Life Fibres. Mako is as powerful as the Elite 4, so she wears the maximum she can control - a 2 star uniform. She was only able to wear Senketsu because Senketsu was doing everything in his own power to protect her without drawing her blood.

Nah, she's clearly proven to be Deva tier or higher.

Giolon

Episode 22:

That episode. . .
leSaZJ7.gif

Nui still not dead, but is legit PISSED.
Satsuki/Ryuko simul-transformation!
Nice to see the club leaders of the first few episodes.
Return of FIGHT CLUB MAKO!

6f6.gif

Weird but cute exchange between Ryuko and Satsuki before they transformed.

I have all of these reactions. Holy shit. AOTY. 2 Episodes to stick the landing. Please, do it Trigger. PLEASE DO IT.

That episode was amazing.

MAKOTARO'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!

Satsuki apology & bow Dat Hair!

Nui ain't got no arms bitches

Jesus Christ that Gundam docking-sequence fanservice!

I'm figuratively gonna explode before I can get to next week.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I like how Mako's powers fluctuate like Gammagori's size does.
This episode was good.

Satsuki is still the best. Her goons are top 5 dead or alive.

Ezalc

Man I liked the episode, but am I the only one disappointed that we haven't gotten like a outfit change indicating that they got stronger? I feel like that's missing. With TTGL we got all these new awesome mechas and shit, and while the godrobes have different forms they still stick to their base forms for the most part. Also disappointed that Junketsu hasn't really talked too, I was hoping he'd do a I was just being controlled all a long and actually wanted to get along with you thing.

The best part of this episode was that little moment between Ryuko and Satsuki before they transformed.
Ryuko was so damn cute and you can tell Satsuki is very happy to have her little sister. I love that sister bonding (they even call each other by their first names!) and I really hope for a happy ending for them both.

Satsuki really is the best fucking character in this show by far.

Fucking amazing episode. Cant say enough about how hype the last 10 seconds of the episode was either.

daveo42

Banned
Awesome episode to wrap up most of the remaining ends left over. Everyone gets to be badass and it off to fight Ragyo. I'm not ready for it all to end guys. Not yet...things are getting fantastic.

Opto

Banned
So! many heights of emotions
Satsuki's bow was beautiful!

And I like Nui getting pissed and screaming. Her simply dying wouldn't be as fun.

Pappasman

That was a pretty good episode. The dual transformation was really hype.

Now that
Mako got her uniform back
, all I'm waiting for is this:

X-strike.png

Fou-Lu

This episode was so good and made up for anything they've done wrong with this series. Satsuki remains my favorite character by far and this episode cemented that forever.

Articalys

So did I miss something and/or wasn't paying attention, or
does it seem kind of arbitrary when the scissor blades can cause permanent damage or not?

Top Bottom