• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

TheOGB

Banned
Does anyone think Sanageyama might be stronger than Satsuki at this point in time? He seemed quite unimpressed with her teacup attack.
He did comment that that attack was more similar to how she moved in junior high, and this was immediately after Satsuki remarked how draining it is to wear Junketsu.

Just finished up some Ryuko fanart :D

I absolutely love the character designs!

eCxl7ZQ.png

Only because it was the same attack she used on him before.

I thought the second time when she thought he had snuck up behind her but he was standing in front of her hinted he might have an advantage on her now, at least in her regular form.

Or it could've been Satsuki trying to throw him off.

I got the feeling that she had been weakened by wearing the Kamui, same goes with the scene before were he tells her that she must of been holding back.

Here's a really well-done cosplay.

kill_la_kill__ryuko_and_mako_by_sennalover294-d6tsfu0.jpg

Link

These two are great!

TheOGB

Banned
Lol, it's still 15 seconds of dat face

Then 15 seconds of really interesting glimpses...
Can't wait to see the Transformers club in action lulz

Jintor

I really appreciated that this episode mostly revolved around the Elite Four (and monkey dude in particular, obviously) and... Lady... goddamnit, I'm terrible at names. Meanwhile Matoi has largely dealt with her immediate issues and was basically just the narrative obstacle for kendo-guy instead.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I really appreciated that this episode mostly revolved around the Elite Four (and monkey dude in particular, obviously) and... Lady... goddamnit, I'm terrible at names. Meanwhile Matoi has largely dealt with her immediate issues and was basically just the narrative obstacle for kendo-guy instead.
Yeah, it felt a little weird when we were happy that Sanageyama didn't end up losing. Matoi was the antagonist.

Finally got around to watching episode 6 after an enforced holiday-related hiatus.

Had high hopes after ep 5, and this mostly delivered. Tons of action, some good character development and a few hints about the backstory/central plot. Feels like the series is just starting to hit its stride now.

And I'm glad to see that it has kept the high standard of visuals up. The animation isn't always the best, but god damn it looks so fucking stylish. A million sins would be forgiven.

Also, nipple service. A-. Need more.

LordCanti

From that angle I can see why people thought the academy was going to be a robot. The elevated section is reminiscent of the Dai-Gurren.

It's got a section that is pretty clearly the lapel of a seifuku, with eyes on top of that. It could just be a motif, but it could also be a robotttttttttttttt.

rexor0717

It's got a section that is pretty clearly the lapel of a seifuku, with eyes on top of that. It could just be a motif, but it could also be a robotttttttttttttt.
I know we already got robots from Trigger, but I'd be fucking lying if I said I didn't want more robots.

Chariot

While I get why somebody could get upset with a cosplay like this, calling the police seems a bit too much. I mean - its an Anime Festival. Cosplay, and even risky cosplay, should be expected. Well, it seems that there was no harm done since she actually didn't violate anything with the cosplay, so it's fine then, isn't it?

Zeroth

While I get why somebody could get upset with a cosplay like this, calling the police seems a bit too much. I mean - its an Anime Festival. Cosplay, and even risky cosplay, should be expected. Well, it seems that there was no harm done since she actually didn't violate anything with the cosplay, so it's fine then, isn't it?

Maybe she was jealous ;)

Blader

Has a total episode count for this been announced? Couldn't find anything and was wondering if this will be a 13 or 26 episode show.

duckroll

Has a total episode count for this been announced? Couldn't find anything and was wondering if this will be a 13 or 26 episode show.

26 episodes. The first BD/DVD contains 2 episodes, the subsequent ones have 3 episodes each, 9 volumes in total.

Top Bottom