• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

NotLiquid

Where has Team Mako gone?! Back me up, guys!

Always.

tumblr_mwc7s8DHT41qesqm0o1_1280.png

Don't mind me drawing terrible things.

Cybran

Neo Member
Mako is the best, but i'm worried about episode 8.

One of the pictures shows bullet holes and what appears to be mako's head

Evilisk

I could see them killing off Mako and replacing her with Tsumugu as Ryuko's "sidekick".

Trigger pls

Him? But he's not even around the school

Anyway here goes a theory which I have absolutely no basis for thinking (but I've still done so anyway).

Personally I'm gunning for Satsuki getting killed off by some bigger bad before Ryuko fights her. Part of me doesn't feel that Satsuki is an endgame villain at all. Ryuko would still have a reason to pursue this new threat if she were offed before she would get any answers. (Also I'm not buying into the Mako is going to die next episode, everyone would see that coming)

Also if there's a "second act"
like TTGL
there wouldn't be a better way than to start it by killing off who is essentially the strongest named character in the show atm. And then the Three Star Generals join Mako and Ryuko in a roaring rampage of revenge (while Ryuko still wants some answers), the story goes on etc. (I think I'd pretty much like this to happen just to have the Three Star Generals become part of the main group lol)

Though when I think about it, they'd cover a five man band pretty well. Ryuko is the Leader, Sanageyama is the Lancer/Jobber, Ira is the Big Guy, Glasses is the Smart Guy and Jakuzure could be the Chick; Mako would just be the Team Mascot lol and maybe Tsugumu for the latecomer.

EDIT: I'm putting too much thought into this aren't I?

DarkKyo

For a show called "Kill la Kill" nobody has died yet... Maybe
Mako is the first
? Then Ryuko goes crazy and starts killing the enemies instead of merely destroying their suits.

Zeroth

Him? But he's not even around the school

Anyway here goes a theory which I have absolutely no basis for thinking (but I've still done so anyway).

Personally I'm gunning for Satsuki getting killed off by some bigger bad before Ryuko fights her. Part of me doesn't feel that Satsuki is an endgame villain at all. Ryuko would still have a reason to pursue this new threat if she were offed before she would get any answers. (Also I'm not buying into the Mako is going to die next episode, everyone would see that coming)

Also if there's a "second act"
like TTGL
there wouldn't be a better way than to start it by killing off who is essentially the strongest named character in the show atm. And then the Three Star Generals join Mako and Ryuko in a roaring rampage of revenge (while Ryuko still wants some answers), the story goes on etc. (I think I'd pretty much like this to happen just to have the Three Star Generals become part of the main group lol)

Though when I think about it, they'd cover a five man band pretty well. Ryuko is the Leader, Sanageyama is the Lancer/Jobber, Ira is the Big Guy, Glasses is the Smart Guy and Jakuzure could be the Chick; Mako would just be the Team Mascot lol and maybe Tsugumu for the latecomer.

EDIT: I'm putting too much thought into this aren't I?

I really can't come up with a scenario where Satsuki dies. She's simply too crucial to both Ryuko's and her own character development, and I think there's a theme in she being the way she is now and her inevitable change. I would say she will eventually team up with Ryuko along with the 4 Kings, but that won't be permanent.

Peco

I hate Mako and I wouldn't mind if they decide to kill her off.

Actually, I'd love to see EVERYONE die.

Get ready for dat rug to get pulled out from underneath you come episode 8.

Ep. 7 was emotional. my emotions are too fragile; they won't survive EPISODE 8 ; _____ ;

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Finally watched the first couple of episodes... GOD DAMN. High pace right from the start unlike Gurren Lagann, was suprised at how much shit was established and happening in the first episode. Gonna have to watch the rest FAST.

Top Bottom