• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

LordCanti

TJuO5tX.png

RyukoxMako is one of the best pairings in anime history. I genuinely like their dynamic and hope they hook up for story reasons and not just general want for more lesbian hooking up in mainstream anime. Though, if Mako survives, I realistically don't see her having a romantic role of any kind.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've already fantasized about Ryuko using Scissorcalibur vs Senjougahara and her Unlimited Stationary Works.

It is a thing of beauty.

(The woman with the other half of the scissor blade is none other than SENJOUGAHARA)

LeleSocho

Banned
I've already fantasized about Ryuko using Scissorcalibur vs Senjougahara and her Unlimited Stationary Works.

It is a thing of beauty.

(The woman with the other half of the scissor blade is none other than SENJOUGAHARA)

that would be a nice plot twist

LordCanti

It is a thing of beauty.

I could get on board with a Gahara-san twist.

LordCanti

The Utena references were coming in fast and hot in this one, between the
spiral staircases up the battle platforms, the large convertible, and the guy that had transformed into a car.

They made my dreams come true by fulfilling my prophecy that
Ira-chan was a big fat pervert that liked to get flogged.

For anyone that was waiting for more backstory, this is the episode for you.

Gazoinks

Kill La Kill 08

Great. It was nice to see them slow down the pace in the first half for some nice character development with Ryuko and Mako. Gamagoori continues to be the best Elite Four member, between his loyalty, his broness, and
his s&m fetish
. It was cool learning more about him.

Satsuki is definitely planning to use Ryuko for something, maybe wants to overthrow her mom?

Next few episodes will likely be awesome.

Zeroth

Good episode, looking forward to see how Mako's death affects the rest of the show.

In a more serious note, I feel they are rushing things a bit.

Top Bottom