• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

step up your crop game

sadira4pezi.png

But I didn't make it! D:

Edit: Thank you though! Appreciate it. ^^

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Can I switch out the 360 controller board in my old MadCatz Fight Stick with an Xbox One controller board and have that work with my Xbox One? Would it actually be that simple?

They should have made taunts make you faster and do more combos. Remember in the original KI you can howl with sabrewulf and he gets faster and last longer with combos.

So this is going to be a launch title for sure for me. Will I have to buy a new stick, or will my 360 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 work for this title?

derFeef

The sound in this game is so good.
When Thunder got a knock-down and he is standing back up, you can hear the blade of one of his tomahawks streaking the ground - *clang*

Fletcher

I haven't been following this game too much, but what is KI Arcade that is coming later? Just like a classic arcade mode? Why would they charge extra for that?

Silky

Banned
I haven't been following this game too much, but what is KI Arcade that is coming later? Just like a classic arcade mode? Why would they charge extra for that?

KI Arcade is the original 1994 Arcade Game releasing alongside the Reboot, remade/upscaled for HD.

It's the original KI and it's right away on the $40 verison.

The sound in this game is so good.
When Thunder got a knock-down and he is standing back up, you can hear the blade of one of his tomahawks streaking the ground - *clang*

Did they remove sounds when getting hit? I don't notice it anymore,maybe its the sound being loud.

mdsfx

KI Arcade is the original 1994 Arcade Game releasing alongside the Reboot, remade/upscaled for HD.

You're not implying that it will look any better are you? I can't imagine they would put THAT much effort into the classic game, but I hope I'm wrong.

Silky

Banned
You're not implying that it will look any better are you? I can't imagine they would put THAT much effort into the classic game, but I hope I'm wrong.

Rasterizing the sprites to make it look good/not pixel-y on large televisions.

derFeef

Embargo is tues and beyond. I don't think there is any reviews tomorrow.

Sure there are!

Embargos:

Monday, November 18 at 6am PT/9am ET

Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
LocoCycle
Crimson Dragon
Powerstar Golf
Zoo Tycoon

Tuesday, November 19 at 9pm PT/11:59pm ET
Xbox One hardware/platform

Wednesday, November 20 at 6am PT/9am ET
Forza Motorsport 5

Thursday, November 21 at 3am PT/6am ET
Ryse: Son of Rome

Not sure if I'm going to get KI, but I'm currently ripping my Killer Cuts CD that was included in the box when my brother and I bought KI for the SNES. Maybe listening to it will change my mind.

I also found slip of paper with an "Important" message that "A copy protection message may appear on the screen after loading the Killer Instinct Game Pak." lol I haven't opened the KI box in probably 10 years, at least.

Top Bottom