• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

Uraizen

Banned
New Xbone and KI owner here, but what does the music do? The ones that cost 5000 KI points. Do they give you the option to play them as new stage music or are they just there to listen to?

New Xbone and KI owner here, but what does the music do? The ones that cost 5000 KI points. Do they give you the option to play them as new stage music or are they just there to listen to?

You can play them in the training room, also the stage of that theme will be projected into the background.

Uraizen

Banned
You can play them in the training room, also the stage of that theme will be projected into the background.

Interesting... might be worth getting one just to see what it looks like. It's just that 5000 KI points is quite a bit in comparison to colors, stages, items, etc. Good to know.

sadira gets people so angry its amazing

guy apparently has a youtube channel and has beaten a couple good players, im not going to post it but he got so angry lol

Synth

So what's everyone looking forward to more this week? Fulgore, Arcade Mode or Lobbies?

Definitely lobbies. Having a more casual environment to play and possibly chat and watch others will be great for this game. It would be good to get a group of some people from this thread together for games.

I'm excited for pretty much everything in the update though. I'm looking forward to having some additional context for the characters, and what's changed with them since KI2.

Definitely lobbies. Having a more casual environment to play and possibly chat and watch others will be great for this game. It would be good to get a group of some people from this thread together for games.

I'm excited for pretty much everything in the update though. I'm looking forward to having some additional context for the characters, and what's changed with them since KI2.

Most definitely. We have to gather up a group of people and FIGHT ON. Gamertag is DMCxXxGoJiRA, message and/or follow me if interested on the 9th. That goes for all on K.i.Gaf.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So what's everyone looking forward to more this week? Fulgore, Arcade Mode or Lobbies?

I picked up spinal alongside my Thunder... I guess I might have to ick up Fulgore some, as well, lol.

I really enjoy the accessory sets and such for the game, so I'm looking forward to any that come for established characters also, and Fulgore's if his make it too.

The Arcade mode a bit over Lobbies. I don't have many X1 friends from my 360 days yet, so I won't get as much use out of lobbies initially. But it'll be fun to finally get to spectate.

Fulgore should have a Master Chief Helmet accessory.

Or at least some Spartan-Themed accessories. Covenent-referencing armor sounds pretty awesome, too.

No, Master Chief should have a Fulgore helmet accessory in the next Halo.

This really should happen. Frickin Ninja Gaiden got into Halo... KI should be a no brainer. Heck, they should make Fulgore a free DLC to Spartan Assault (along with local MP).

No, wait. What if Strider was a playable character on KI? I mean, come on, makes sense, doesn't it??

Eh, I dunno if Capcom + the devs formally known as DH + The mangaka who made Strider would make him an easy inclusion. But seeing a character with an ability like Cypher that would allow for another character with FULL SCREEN AUTO-DOUBLES in their own way would be pretty cool.

Plus it'd be someone else who could summon a Cat like Orchid, ha.

Ape

Banned
Have there been any twitch streams of Fulgore? Since the acquisition I would assume that they stopped but I haven't kept on top of it.

.la1n

Have there been any twitch streams of Fulgore? Since the acquisition I would assume that they stopped but I haven't kept on top of it.

The streams are done by the Microsoft KI team (not by Double Helix) so I expect they will continue for the foreseeable future.

so I haven't played in months but can we still not do "add another $20 to get KI arcade/snes version" :(

I'll try to play with Fulgod tomorrow and use him in the pax east tournament, I want that arcade stick pin B^)

so I haven't played in months but can we still not do "add another $20 to get KI arcade/snes version" :(

I'll try to play with Fulgod tomorrow and use him in the pax east tournament, I want that arcade stick pin B^)

I was thinking about using Fulgore for PAX, but I have classes on Wednesday and Thursday, so I'll have no time to learn him...and I want to win a fightstick so I'll stick with Sadira :p

Still can't do the upgrade. Also, didn't know so many people are going to PAX East, be cool to fight some Gaffers in-person

The Flash

Banned
RjvUt3l.jpg

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Fulgore's Cheevo's are out on the system, if you want to look at the screenshots associated with them.

I wonder if we'll see Fulgore + Contented added later tonight, since it seems like Xbox 1 Updates generally start to appear late night of the day before, rather than early morning of the actual day (Like Strike Suit Zero's release last night.)...

The Flash

Banned
if you're lucky you may already be able to download the patch. i am not one of those lucky people.

it's pretty big (6.7 gigs).

Yeah Rukari Austin and Mike Robles are making it sound like the update for Fulgore is coming out. Scratch that, I'm getting the update now.

Top Bottom