• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

Jezehbell

1.- If i choose the JNP marketplace, can I play ppl from other regions? (Contrary to PSN)

2.- In the US marketplace is possible to buy the original KI then? I can VPN to the US

1/ Yes, i bought PvZ from Canada and Destiny from HK and i can play it with my own settings (i'm french)

2/ You can't buy orignal KI alone, you have to purchase the Ultra Edition..

https://twitter.com/DJamesGoddard/status/510544323285614592
kerimaya-png.9073

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Heh, Maya MoKap by old school Sonya Blade, that's as retro as the series itself! Wonder who's doing Maya's voice?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Mocap for Ultras? That's new - unless they do Ultimates for S2 characters now.
Well I'd guess the mocap isn't specifically used for her Ultra, the Ultra is mostly existing normals/specials strung together anyway. Mocap is probably mainly needed to animate normal moves, idle stance and intro/outro.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It'd be 8 considering it covers the season 1 cast.

8 themes
The Instinct (this includes the results theme)
The Way U Move
???

Track listing

01 - Touch me and I'll Break Your Face
02 - The Instinct
03 - Hinnamatoom
04 - Warlord
05 - Tiger Warrior
06 - Type 03
07 - Shatterhail
08 - Ballet of Death
09 - Lycanthropy
10 - The End
11 - The Way U Move

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Adam just tweeted "If y'all know anyone in Japan, you may want to have them hit TGS on the public days too... because reasons"

Maya trailer today/tomorrow? Maya playable?

Could be another game under him, but... hope !

Edit: adam is now suggesting "wake up early"

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
How do you guys feel about the Egyptian character?

As I said in the new thread:
+ Wohoo, another Egyptian to join the likes of Anakaris, Eliza, Somethings from Powerstone 2, and Ramses III from Eternal Champions CD!
+ The dark, laboratory-like feel reminds me of Saberwulf's stage.
- Still, animation... I don't think I felt EXACTLY like I should have at that final scream, it seemed to trail off kind of oddly.
- So far, he has a "Man in a suit" silhouette... like oldschool Cinder and Glacius. Hopefully, that impression changes as we see much more of him.​

I hope there's some strikingly unique thing about his visual design. And I hope his play Archetype is pretty fresh... like a trap-based version of Glacius, using his wraps, or something. He draws inspiration from a culture and era that's quite under-utilized in fighters in general, so I look forward to seeing what elements they decide to run with.

Top Bottom