• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

hU3jgnx.png

:eek:

OMG! ORCHID MY LOVE!!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It's great, Orchid's original outfit looks very minimalistic
And truthfully, pretty boring!
compared to her current stuff, and that's exactly what the game needed as an option alongside the "LOOK, LOOK, DETAILS EVERYWHERE!" current costumes. I'm glad to see DH was able to curb their need to add goggles and belts everywhere.

And then the accessories... very nice! KI Dictator Hat, KI Branding Sabers... Hoop Earrings, and Master Roshi's favorite 80s/90s exercise gear, complete with legwarmers! Fun details for things that are just bonus to an entirely different costume.

Though it's obvious that's not the KI2-ish model see in the artbook guide. I wonder if we'll see that in future seasons, or if that's destine to be left on the cutting room floor...

Either way, it's good to see stuff coming along.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
the og costume looks ok, but the rest are terrible. not only in design, but they just dont seem to fit. just look at nazi eye patch orchid in acidglow's video. awful.

.la1n

OG costume looks pretty good but it's obvious the lighting and texture work need a lot of adjusting.

edit: sounds like they are aware of the ranked match issues and working on it, also sounds like they are trying to get something so people can upgrade from combo to ultra pack.

All of these outfits shown...are they all part of a classic costume pack? I spent the $40, do I have to buy the other outfits that aren't her classic costume?

After watching the vid it seems it's all one set! Very nice and a lot more than I was expecting.

I do wish they'd address a couple of things: player 2 local being able to use custom items and being able to save sets of outfits and colors to quickly pick. You know, like how SFxT did.

.la1n

All of these outfits shown...are they all part of a classic costume pack? I spent the $40, do I have to buy the other outfits that aren't her classic costume?

I am not sure how that will work, I would assume all of the accessories are part of the pack as well.

edit: yes they are included according to the chart in the OP

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???

spannicus

Yeah... is everyone blind? hahaha. I'm hoping it looks better in game because the preview looks awful

sucks because they could have spent that time creating much better ones. Shit KI Classic is included in the Ultra Edition. Man that shit looks horrible. Props to DH and the fans getting what they want but gosh we gotta get out of the past and look toward the future.

malfcn

How do you test input lag? Because I got a new TV and everything is stuffing me.

And I am getting the same thing, where it says Winner and I still have life.

malfcn

I am done. Fuck this game for tonight.
I am a free scrub tonight and fall to a rank 2, so the game pits me against a 10?

What happened to the match making ?

so the only way to get classic is with the ultra pack? or are all classics/accessories only available as additional dlc outside of the two packs?

im asking because I have been waiting to get the pin ultimate edition but at this point i think i might just go with the $20 version, tired of playing jago and not unlocking fight titles. However I do want all the classic outfits, so im trying to find the best deal.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I think glacius is the main reason the classic costumes are delayed.

I mean... how the heck are they going to do his costume when he has become so huge and lanky lol

Looks like jago may be ready for show next week tho. Maybe they will be showing off 1 a week until spinal comes out?

derFeef

Wow Orchid's classic costume look fantastic. I mean it looks like how it should and did - that's exactly what it should be. Spinal classic for me please.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
So whats the deal with having no trouble finding games one day and not being able to ANY (no exaggeration) another day? Has to have something to do with xb1 or K.I. I checked my multi-player network and it seems fine.

Top Bottom