• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

derFeef

max will play campbell on the stream. he should quit out before losing ;)

edit: someone ask about the beta thing they promised.

sangreal

they also said lobbies will be out this month, they're working on the upgrade path and free character will rotate every friday

oh, and they have some fixes planned for rage quitters (and invites, but I'm not sure if this is the lobbies)

T.O.P

Banned
Lobbies coming with Spinal

Might get a physical release once all the characters are out

Confirmed Spinal/Fulgore early access for Ultra owners

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So any clues how Spinal will play?

just

-plays different

-people really need to manage their meters

-his pressure is crazy that people who play against him tend to let go of the controller and say "how do i play against this"

that's about it

rich says they're revealing in a way that gives best exposure (i read this as... it's exclusive to a media outlet)

torin says "very very soon"

daman824

Did they basically confirm a Season 2?
Probably. But it's not like the game had a huge budget or anything. If season 1 releases stay on track they will have been developing the game for about a year and a half. And it's a small team. It also got great reception when you take into account how barebones it is.

I bet Microsoft is very happy with how this turned out. They hired a small unproven studio whose past titles were all mediocre to revive an old fighting franchise in about a year. And it turned out great. They will support the game for a while. My bet is on three seasons. Or until DH decides they have finished the game.

T.O.P

Banned
SpinalScreens01-1024x576.png

SpinalScreens23-1024x576.png

SpinalScreens19-1024x576.png

Man, release the kraken!!! Any other news with these new Spinal pics?

Liking the shipwrecked stage. And what stage is that where it's Spinal and Shadow Jago, Sadira's assassin cave?

Top Bottom