• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Durock

Supposedly it's rolling out already depending on your territory. Has anyone tried changing their time zone to some place where it's already the 15th?

Siccness Omega

Neo Member
eagle_zps1fdbb56d.jpg~original

yeah i dunno

that's what i see

I'm starting to think that this character is holding somewhat of a staff with a blade on EACH end. Even more confirmation it's not my main Tusk :/ Oh well, guess I'll be mastering #notamummy & Fulgore until (S3)

LTWheels

Apparently on the official forms, they have said that the earliest it will be available is 00:00 UTC (ie GMT), with the forced update for everyone at 06:00 UTC.

Delt31

as usual gamespot disappoints with a terrible overview and journalists who seem like they have no idea what's going on. God I hate that website. Simply trash.

.la1n

Finally was able to watch the trailer, TJ Combo theme is amazing. Stage finisher looks pretty great, hopefully there are more for other stages too for us to discover. Sounds like they might be adding some cybernetic enhancements to Riptor (Ridley syndrome?)

Skab

I'll reserve my final judgement for when I see her in game, but I'm still disappointed they went full raptor with Riptor instead of more along the lines of an ultratech dna experiment that the original was. But that's okay, just happy shes back at all.

And I mentioned this in the other thread, but I wonder what Cinder is actually going to be this time around. Notice his hand? Doesnt seem to be human this time.

char8.jpg

Durock

So supposedly you have to change the time zone, turn off the Xbox, sign back on, uninstall all KI, and then reinstall. Haven't tried yet, so can't confirm.

Nice catch with Cinder's hand! Wonder if he was genetically altered in other ways then.

hwalker84

So supposedly you have to change the time zone, turn off the Xbox, sign back on, uninstall all KI, and then reinstall. Haven't tried yet, so can't confirm.

Nice catch with Cinder's hand! Wonder if he was genetically altered in other ways then.

Where'd you read that?

You will soon be a very happy man, hu? Screenshots, Riptor ... What else? :p

I wouldn't say no to a Shadow Complex remaster....and a new Jet Force Gemini and Otogi and PGR and RSC and Crimson Skies and....

Seriously though, I'm so happy to have Riptor confirmed. She was my go to back in the day, can't wait to give the girl a good workout and start dropping some unsuspecting fools.

I did:

Uninstall - Change time zone - Hard Reset - Reinstall.

I'll report back, but the tile is still the season 1 tile (red instead of blue)

Durock

I did:

Uninstall - Change time zone - Hard Reset - Reinstall.

I'll report back, but the tile is still the season 1 tile (red instead of blue)

Hopefully it works. That what the guy who is playing right now did. Not sure what time zone he swapped to though.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Spewing I went to work today. I'm sick as.

Switched my console to the Hong Kong store and got S2 Ultra for only $29AU!

KI2 HD is the awesome N64 game. So rapt. Now bring on the new UI. Hopefully I can actually play in Ranked matches after this update.

dankir

Spewing I went to work today. I'm sick as.

Switched my console to the Hong Kong store and got S2 Ultra for only $29AU!

KI2 HD is the awesome N64 game. So rapt. Now bring on the new UI. Hopefully I can actually play in Ranked matches after this update.

No KI2 classic is the arcade port.

Siccness Omega

Neo Member
I'll reserve my final judgement for when I see her in game, but I'm still disappointed they went full raptor with Riptor instead of more along the lines of an ultratech dna experiment that the original was. But that's okay, just happy shes back at all.

And I mentioned this in the other thread, but I wonder what Cinder is actually going to be this time around. Notice his hand? Doesnt seem to be human this time.

char8.jpg

Maybe UltraTech somehow got a hold of Glacius's technology & used it on Cinder?

vg260

Yep, it's 900p now.

Whoa, Is this for real? 720p was my last excuse for not jumping in.

If so, I'm getting a One for sure now. Just gonna wait for Black Friday deals. Already have enough MSP to use for both seasons before MS takes it away.

Top Bottom