• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

rrc1594

I changed my

Location to New Zealand

TimeZone

UTC+12:00 Magadan

UnInstall and Hard restart

If you Icon for KI turns blue you got it

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i uninstalled

i set my time zone ahead

i shut down xbox

i reinstalled

at 26~% it went ready to start and it went blue (the logo)

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Protip: fully power down, unplug brick, then power back up to force a game or the dashboard to try and update. Its a dice roll, but tends to work pretty well.

Yo WTF!?
XcH1tSt

BfSLpEg
http://imgur.com/BfSLpEg

I have it in my download list. I uninstalled first without checking the queue, but I think it will be in your "Ready to Install" queue all the way to the right of your games without doing that.

Durock

I'm on Pacific Time. Didn't change any time zones or anything. Uninstalled and reinstalled and its working. Icon just turned blue at 26%!

btags

Game definitely looks nice with the upped resolution. I like Combo's stage so far as well, the music is so good. Although I did like the look of the old ui, I think the new one is much better functionally and aesthetics-wise.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Tried it with just a hard reset and no dice...looks like you do have to uninstall the game to get it now.

Goon

Did they remove the F2P option in Season 1? I thought you could play 2 characters for free and the two characters were rotated every 3 months

DopeyFish

Did they remove the F2P option in Season 1? I thought you could play 2 characters for free and the two characters were rotated every 3 months

I thought there was just one character

But as far as we've been told... this should still be in place

AMUSIX

Did they change the KI Store?

That is, in order to unlock stuff, do you still have to wait for the system to go through the premium content store and resync your purchases?

Absolutely hated that...worse was when you're fliping through pages in the store and you accidentally hit the premium content page and have to go through the fucking syncing/loading again.

DopeyFish

That is, in order to unlock stuff, do you still have to wait for the system to go through the premium content store and resync your purchases?

Absolutely hated that...worse was when you're fliping through pages in the store and you accidentally hit the premium content page and have to go through the fucking syncing/loading again.

you unlock stuff by doing stuff instead of buying now

tapedeck

No alt costumes for TJ or Maya yet Im assuming?

Edit: not accesories but classic costumes I mean.

tapedeck

Reinstalling is taking fucking forever..servers are probably getting hammered.

sangreal

Yes, they changed that. No more tabs at all and there doesn't seem to be a sync when you go to any of the menus (there is still one when you launch the game)

.la1n

It looks like they added a true F2P element as you can now buy gold with cash to unlock stuff faster...

Weak sauce...

It's just an option for people who don't want to grind, it doesn't effect the game negatively in any way. Let's not get carried away.

Delt31

Guys - you're overthinking this.

To get Season 2 do the following:

Uninstall KI
Reinstall KI

When it installs the KI logo will go from red to blue.

Win.

Top Bottom