• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

The Flash

Banned
That's not this weekend...

50centlol5aq1q.gif

Doukou

So much good info. No way will I be able to afford every statue but I'm gonna get a few, hoping for an Aganos one quickly.

Can't wait for season 2 ost, love listening to S1 when running.
Not really sure what to make of Shadow Jago's moveset, want to see more.

Hoping for a stream upload, really want to see everything.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I thought we would be getting Evil Ryu, but we got Akuma instead
I'll take it, Dive Kick?...check. Air fireballs?...check. Demon Flip?...check. Hell even Shagos dash sounds just like Ashura Senku (Akumas teleport) lol.

Well it's D-day for me , I'll probably end up 0-2 but what the hell right ? I'm in pool 19 and play in about a half hour.

Good luck bro!

Really interested in seeing the players from Japan since their basically question marks at this point and the first Japanese player was a Spinal I think who completely rekt a US Jago player. Also, I see no Fulgores so far.....:(.

rrc1594

Good luck bro!

Really interested in seeing the players from Japan since their basically question marks at this point and the first Japanese player was a Spinal I think who completely rekt a US Jago player. Also, I see no Fulgores so far.....:(.

He bodied dude. Like it was nothing

rrc1594

Haha yeah Spinals, especially high level ones, are nothing to F with haha. I think Spinal is my biggest weakness in KI as they are virtually everywhere on the screen and I can't keep up with their craziness lol!

A lot of Season 1 characters. My weakness is Kan-Ra I hate that mummy

Was caught up in some other Evo streams but damn ya'll are right, Pink Diamond's Maya is crazy aggressive and she just beat FilthyRich who's known for his aggressive Glacius. Crazy yo.

EDIT: Oh shit a Cinder finally!

EDIT 2: Fffffffffff.....nvm lol.

Dannnnng, that was pretty close....OGTY's Hisako was pretty hype and came back the 2nd match but that wrong read in the last game and round was costly. Spinal army is crazy...:(

Also yay, finally a Riptor and Cinder!

Wow I guess Swordsman sent CDJR to losers as well.

PaulB vs. CDJR in top 32 losers. Who would have thought.

Edit: Paul eliminate CD. Saltface eliminated Paul. Pretty crazy that two of the biggest threats in the KI tournament scene are now eliminated.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wow I guess Swordsman sent CDJR to losers as well.

PaulB vs. CDJR in top 32 losers. Who would have thought.

Edit: Paul eliminate CD. Saltface eliminated Paul. Pretty crazy that two of the biggest threats in the KI tournament scene are now eliminated.

But but isn't jwongggggggg playing?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I will lose it if he wins that would be crazy

Well he's playing against the best spinal.... so um he needs help.

Also it would be helpful if sleep and rico are upset... leaving pretty much mygod as the best player left.

Maciaga, guttermagic and gamerLCD are good but are prone to serious mental gaffes... i'm surprised any of them are even in top 8 to be honest lol

Top Bottom