• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Not digging that KI merch. Not at all. Eighty Sixed is where it's at for KI shirts, and I like those KI dog tags/bottle openers that Ultimate Source are selling.

This stuff...sorry, but I don't like it.

vg260

Other than eightysixed, the only other KI shirt I liked is the gray/black long long-sleeved shirt the guys in the streams and in that Tusk music creation video were wearing.

The Flash

Banned
The guy who I commissioned for OT art has a T-shirt press. If you guys like the design you could get some swag that way. He'd sell prints of it as well.

Other than eightysixed, the only other KI shirt I liked is the gray/black long long-sleeved shirt the guys in the streams and in that Tusk music creation video were wearing.

Dev shirts. Yeah those are cool.

.la1n

Are we expecting possible launch trailer today or Tuesday?

Completely random question but I trust you guys, I haven't played Call of Duty since the original modern warfare. I saw spring sale had black ops 3 and advanced warfare. Which is better if all I care about it campaign and zombies?

Wow @ that merch. Season one marketing marketing material, busy designs, and socks? Marketing team really working hard it seems!

The guy who I commissioned for OT art has a T-shirt press. If you guys like the design you could get some swag that way. He'd sell prints of it as well.

I know the killer instinct neogaf community is not huge but would anyone be willing to chip in to commission a KIGaf shirt design? As...interesting as the official designs are Id like a simple design with maybe the GAF logo, fulgore, and killer instinct on a tshirt. Seems like flash's artist could even print them so quality would be good.

The Flash

Banned
I know the killer instinct neogaf community is not huge but would anyone be willing to chip in to commission a KIGaf shirt design? As...interesting as the official designs are Id like a simple design with maybe the GAF logo, fulgore, and killer instinct on a tshirt. Seems like flash's artist could even print them so quality would be good.

I would wear such a shirt with pride

Keits

Developer
twitch.tv/irongalaxy - Tusk Training stream right now with CEOJebailey - get 500 viewers to see Tusk Accessories.

Sunday, Noon CST, twitch.tv/keits - Season 3 Competitive Preview Part 2

Lren

Loving what's coming for Season 3 so far, though extremely hyped to try out Rash and Arbiter. Haven't really put down Shago since I got him a few weeks ago, too much fun.

Disappointed by the fact that we can't change the jorts. Also, I expected red/orange haired Tusk. Lol

I really love his outfits on the classic. That color 5 on the retro is pretty damn cool.

I'll mostly be rocking the Gladiator set without the helmet, instead having the beard to replace it.

.la1n

twitch.tv/irongalaxy - Tusk Training stream right now with CEOJebailey - get 500 viewers to see Tusk Accessories.

Sunday, Noon CST, twitch.tv/keits - Season 3 Competitive Preview Part 2

The last one was amazing, great quality stream and just fun to watch. Expecting great things from this. Oh, and lots of dance breaks.

Edit: okay the gladiator accessories on retro tusk is the best in the game. Easy.

.la1n

Wow @ that merch. Season one marketing marketing material, busy designs, and socks? Marketing team really working hard it seems!

I would be interested if I had a quote of expected amount. I do love the idea though.

Crazy to think how long some of us have been around talking about the new KI. Hanging out in the original DH streams.

I know some of us (me) can be forever bitching but I do hope the team over at MS and IG know how much we appreciate them. Marketing and small things here and there aren't perfect but I do know how much they love the game and how it wouldn't be here without them.

The Flash

Banned
I would be interested if I had a quote of expected amount. I do love the idea though.

Crazy to think how long some of us have been around talking about the new KI. Hanging out in the original DH streams.

I know some of us (me) can be forever bitching but I do hope the team over at MS and IG know how much we appreciate them. Marketing and small things here and there aren't perfect but I do know how much they love the game and how it wouldn't be here without them.

Even though the last couple of weeks have been a little rough here and there it hasn't changed my love for the game in the slightest. It's a cool thing that we got going on here and I hope that the next thread will be half as good as this one has been. Keits. Isgreen. If you're out there we want you to know that we love you. Platonically.

I'll talk to my artist friend and see how much he'd charge for shirts and such.

.la1n

We need to organized a KI GAF community tourny once season 3 gets going. Speaking of which, one thing I hope they have planned is a tournament organizing interface to stream like the process. I'd imagine the work involved to get something like that working properly is a lot of time and money though.

Speaking of which: flash do I have you on xbox live?

The Flash

Banned
I'll leave any tourney stuff to you guys. My brain is reaching its limiting with the stuff I got left to do.

Speaking of which: flash do I have you on xbox live?

Not sure. Silky wanted to help with a Google doc for gamertags and stuff but I haven't heard back from him in a while. I'm working on plan for one just in case.

Any volunteers to see what I've come up with so far?

.la1n

Not sure. Silky wanted to help with a Google doc for gamertags and stuff but I haven't heard back from him in a while. I'm working on plan for one just in case.

Any volunteers to see what I've come up with so far?

Rip Silky, speaking of which I need his gamer tag, and yours if you'll PM me. We need to play some matches.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
In today's episode of S3 features no one asked for:

The announcer now yells 'Stage Ultra' after performing one....it's just as bad as it sounds and I pray to God you can turn it off or that Chris' version is less cringe worthy.

Go to the end of the video
http://youtu.be/uykEHrTz1PE

The Flash

Banned
Is it my time to shine? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnF1ioaBr4

The announcer now yells 'Stage Ultra' after performing one....it's just as bad as it sounds and I pray to God you can turn it off or that Chris' version is less cringe worthy.

AfysD1E.gif

They should have just given it a new combo name (ultra, ultimate, etc), or left it as ultra combo. Announcer didn't yell "STAGE KNOCKOFF!!!" He just yelled "KNOCKOFF!!!" before so this seems odd to me.

And then crater and the end? Why lol

.la1n

This will probably cause the team's jaws to hit the floor but...I don't mind it. The actual stage ultra pronunciation needs a little more oomph to it but I like the idea. I also like the "cratered" especially if they come up with unique ones for each stage ultra.

Didn't realize Larry had some other new videos too, I just wanted to see the default Kim Wu - was that too much to ask? Also, lol at Orchid still trying to flush out Ultratech. She must have suffered some traumatic brain injury during season 2.

Have we seen the stage ultra on Aria's stage with Season 3? Was hoping they'd change the camera on it a bit like that one trailer where it was actually above the character as they are falling, much better. Also hope they fixed where knocking Aria off causes her disintegration audio to play after the victory.

edit: It looks like the level ender cinematic would still allow me to see what I want to do following the ender so that complaint is gone. Still not a fan of them visually and it's jarring, I'll keep them turned off.

Hah! That's pretty silly. I actually kind of like it, it makes me smile. For the Arbiter's Stage the announcement is "Stage Ultraaaa! ....Cratered!". That makes me wonder if there's more silly announcements like that.

Top Bottom