• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Has to be at most 1600 wide. I'll send you what I've been able to do so far if you have Photoshop.

Need someone else's opinion on something else that I've been working on for the OT.

Yea I think I'll make one that fits in with the OT, and a separate on that can be spread else where. I have photoshop

The Flash

Banned
I know you guys are hungry for the OT so if you want a sneak peek at some of it I would recommend going back to page 180. I'm not sure how Quote to Reveal works so everything is just spoiler tagged.

BurningNad

I am so hyped for this to come out! I'm even hyped for the OT! GAH! Eating my heart out for years cause I couldn't justify buying an X1 for this, only one more day to go! Sucks I'm not off until Friday but I'll get some games in here and there...

Defect

I can't wait any longer!

I don't think I'm ever going to play this on my xbone anymore now that I just built a really high end pc.

Warxard

Banned
|OT| Now in Slime Green!
|OT| Crossplay Instinct
|OT| Juggling the lack of marketing.
|OT| RAAMing up the stakes.
|OT| Not Dead Yet!
|OT| Ask us about Battletoads.
|OT| With Crossplay, New Setplay, Same Netplay
These are bad

Lren

I know you guys are hungry for the OT so if you want a sneak peek at some of it I would recommend going back to page 180. I'm not sure how Quote to Reveal works so everything is just spoiler tagged.

Looks pretty good, excited to see it go live later!

Keep looking over the Arbiter stream to get more ideas on tricks to try with him, just gonna be weird playing a bigger character than what I am used to.

The Flash

Banned
Season 3 |OT| Super Microsoft bros

V_Arnold

So... any news on how well it will run on my pc? FX-6300 (slightly underclocked, cause my case has shitty airflows) and a HD7770 OC edition+8gb DDR3. If the game maintains stable 60fps on everything low and even lower resolutions, I am a happy man.

Kinda sucks knowing that getting the Ultra Edition each season means that I've paid $120 for the package newcomers can pay $60 for. :(

Although, S1 didn't cost me a dime since I paid for it with MS credit I'd accrued over the years using Bing Rewards.
I'm fine with that. It was spent over time. Games come down in value anyway.

vg260

Kinda sucks knowing that getting the Ultra Edition each season means that I've paid $120 for the package newcomers can pay $60 for. :(

Would you rather not have been playing the game all this time?

You can get any game much cheaper if you wait a long time. This is nothing different.

Top Bottom