• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Doukou

Interesting move. Have to hit it to get rid of the projectile. I can see it being the most annoying thing when first fighting him.

vg260

A little disappointed by the stage, which seems kind of empty as I was hoping for a big statue or sarcophagus, but man I love this character so much.

If I hadn't already just bough a system when the price drop.AC bundle happened, I would have ordered one immediately after seeing this. The sand stuff is really awesome.

I will suck at this character so badly, though.

Doukou

Instinct is always on sand so he doesn't have to set up traps and he can cancel into his sand moves.

He seems very momentum based like Spinal. If he gets his traps going you will get dominated but on the other hand he seems like he is easy to punish if no traps are up.

Doukou

His ultra seems like the ultimate cock tease, you think it's gonna end at one point or another but it doesn't

Taunt is the skull face from Halloween.

Doukou

That stage ultra. You hit them up in the air and they get whacked by multiple objects in his lair and dragged into the void.

Doukou

Aria will have her own moveset. So 9 different characters it seems. I'm impressed unless new jago has nothing.
Riptor will have classic and new moves.
Other ways to get Shajo incoming. Apparently Bonus characters are coming.

Aria confirmed to have a stage lol
Aria is playable.

I thought it was obvious. XP

The shadow jago like character in the trailer is not Shadow Jago but is involved with Jago's story

I still believe that it is Shadow Jago. I will believe nothing else!

Stage rooftop coming called Pinnacle.

Also is streaming lagging

A stage that is on the rooftop is coming? I wonder whose stage that'll be?

Incan accessories. We only got to see the head.

Sweet! Can't wait to see that.

Aria will have her own moveset. So 9 different characters it seems. I'm impressed unless new jago has nothing.

Why wouldn't ARIA have her own moveset? :V

Other ways to get Shago? Oh snap! This is sounding good. Bonus characters? What does this mean! :0

Doukou

TJ wrecks Kan Ra, nothing to worry about for Tj fans.
New items for all characters coming

Everyone who has seen ghost girl goes "Woah"

Sounded like it was the opposite actually. I actually think this is why the #notashadowjago 9th character exists. He'll probably have the moveset they were thinking of for Shago so that they can keep the Shago skin a limited bonus that you can't get anymore.

Doukou

Sounded like it was the opposite actually. I actually think this is why the #notashadowjago 9th character exists. He'll probably have the moveset they were thinking of for Shago so that they can keep the Shago skin a limited bonus that you can't get anymore.

They made it out like that there would be other promotions for him to me.

Doukou

Season 3 confirmed lol?
Cinder can talk
They are working on a female announcer

SO I'm guessing Shajo was the first bonus character and a new one is incoming.

They made it out like that there would be other promotions for him to me.

He specifically said it might stay the way it is as a bonus to those who got him since they like that idea. Then whenever someone asks about Shago having specific new moves/animations, they deflect it by saying to wait for #notashago. Not saying it can't happen eventually, just that he definitely didn't confirm it.

Avenging ghost is a girl

This has actually been known. Apparently she's also based on the Yokai? Can anyone confirm that? If so, I'm super Damn excited for her.

When talking about Tusk it almost sounded like they are actively working on him for season 3.

I wouldn't mind IG working on Season 3. I actually hope so, they would have the experience to do even greater with what they had to learn with this Season.

Doukou

He specifically said it might stay the way it is as a bonus to those who got him since they like that idea. Then whenever someone asks about Shago having specific new moves/animations, they deflect it by saying to wait for #notashago.

Yah, you are right, I thought when they said new promotions they were talking about Shajo not the new bonus character.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
He specifically said it might stay the way it is as a bonus to those who got him since they like that idea. Then whenever someone asks about Shago having specific new moves/animations, they deflect it by saying to wait for #notashago. Not saying it can't happen eventually, just that he definitely didn't confirm it.

Maybe shadow jago will just be an alternate costume for the new jago?

Pimpbaa

Can't wait to play this game when I get an xb1 next month. Kinda off topic but how is the d-pad on the xb1 controller?

Doukou

Riptor is rushdown, has flame attacks and tail attacks.
Can't wait to play this game when I get an xb1 next month. Kinda off topic but how is the d-pad on the xb1 controller?

Not the best but I use it and still feel like I can play very well.

Also, just for clarification because I was confused about it earlier, that Monster Hunter outfit for TJ is his Ultra Edition exclusive 4th accessory set. Not his retro skin.

Doukou

Broccoli man is probably not a grappler(?) but one is incoming.

Merchandise and collectibles incoming.

Maya probably getting a nerfed hard.

Fulgore getting his hype beam 'back' in a later patch.

Cinder will be easy to pickup.

Broccoli man is probably not a grappler(?) but one is incoming.

Merchandise and collectibles incoming.

Sweet!! Will I finally get my grappler with anti-air grabs. :D I've been waiting for that on a character.

Merchandise and collectibles? Hmm. Wonder what type of things will be available? I really hope for a KI shirt, honestly.

Top Bottom