• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

With full content?
Sorry to break it to you but 80 dollars will get you everything, all 16 characters and their accessories and retro costume. You will also get a port of KI 1 and KI 2(2 has working online.)

60 dollars could get you all 3 combo breaker packs(assuming season 3 comes out) which over time would give you 24 characters and 2 accessories for each.

This is not true.

The ultra edition contains every character, the day they're released, as well as their Retro costume + retro accessories. It only contains one accessory in each category for the default costume, though; the rest have to be unlocked by grinding or purchasing with microtransactions.

It also does not include colors or any other extra content, aside from the old KI games.

Edit: To be clear, the ultra editions do not include "everything that can be unlocked or purchased"

Hype for the trailer tomorrow!

Yesss. It'll be here soon, and I'm Damn excited! :)

Now to post the best Kim Wu redesign. :3

kim_wu_killer_instinct___new_concept_for_ig_by_zeymar-d7xkfrv.jpg

She's being cute. :D

------

I'm feeling that this will be one of the best trailers ever for KI. I can't stop thinking of all that will be shown.. Gah! SOON.

I was thinking about doing a Kim Wu concept. Trying to mix her Korean, Chinese, and Japanese influences together to be visually cohesive is pretty cool challenge.

Edit: I just realized that Silky got banned. D:

I wouldn't mind a 'stand' type of character being in Killer Instinct, I think it'd be pretty awesome.

Cool design, don't really like it though. Seems like... typical video game hot asian girl. Nothing really... specific about it.

A Stand user is exactly what KI needs.

Also that Kim is awful.

That Kim Wu is horrific once it gets to the waist and below.

Profound Sadness.

vg260

Rewatched max's reaction to KI reveal last may to kee hype going. Hilarious lol

Was that video a real/live/genuine reaction? I loved it, and it almost always puts a smile on my face, but I jut noticed it was one of MS's sponsored E3 videos. So I don't know how to feel now!

Was that video a real/live/genuine reaction? I loved it, and it almost always puts a smile on my face, but I jut noticed it was one of MS's sponsored E3 videos. So I don't know how to feel now!

He hated the rest of the conference, so I'm sure it's legit. :p

OT: Man, Kan-Ra looks awesome. And so does Riptor! :D

Top Bottom