• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

.la1n

Great news that Max is working on KI, especially story and video production. Really nice to see a game company reaching out to the community as much as those guys do. It was a rocky start to Season 2 as far as transparency and community feedback went but it looks like they are really stepping things up going forward.

Doc Morbid

Neo Member
Congrats on the job Max dood, great to see you officially involved with KI. Your videos are one of the main reasons I decided to get back into fighting games after many years and actually try to learn to play them, and it's fantastic that you're now actually working on my favorite fighting game.

Also nice to see that MS and Iron Galaxy want to be receptive to community feedback.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Thanks a ton for the kind words and support guys. I don't post on forums too often anymore, but I'm always lurking. Really appreciate it.

Just watched a portion of the stream, and I like what I see.

Kan-Ra definitely does seem technical, but from a "situational awareness" standpoint, as I see it. I think he'll be easier to pick up than initially believed, but I guess I'll find out Monday.

Also, Max is working on KI to some extent? Good for you, Doodicus Maximus. Live the dream~!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just watched the whole stream... kan-ra is pretty damn crazy

Love the sand effects

Im getting so excited for the rest of the cast

ACH1LL3US

Congrads Max! Love watching your vids on youtube and twitch, enjoy the new job you deserve it!

Your passion for gaming is infectious and hopefully that passion will positively effect KI season2!

stn

If I buy the combo breaker pack for season 1, can I later upgrade to ultra for $29.99? Also, is there any word of them releasing the classic KI's as stand-alone titles?

DopeyFish

If I buy the combo breaker pack for season 1, can I later upgrade to ultra for $29.99? Also, is there any word of them releasing the classic KI's as stand-alone titles?

They said on stream uthat upgrade for season 2 is available now and upgrade for season 1 is being worked on. (But really... We have no guarantee on this yet)

They haven't mentioned anything about releasing the classic titles separately... Though they may do it eventually... I assume they want to fund the seasons with as many revenue streams as possible

So.. I only got to watch 30 minutes of that stream. My god.. Kan-Ra is even more amazing to my eyes.

Everything about him just looks so damn good, I especially love the sand effects. I honestly cannot wait to try him out.

Hopefully I can watch the other hour of the stream. XP

Ont

Thanks a ton for the kind words and support guys. I don't post on forums too often anymore, but I'm always lurking. Really appreciate it.

I will miss your KI reaction videos but good to know that the already amazing group of people who work on this game is getting even better.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Finally got around to watching the Kan-Ra stream, I really like what I see his animation is pretty solid, stage is awesome too.

Sounds awesome. Good for Max.

Ken-ra looks awesome. But I'm still cautious about those animations. They still seem slightly off but nowhere near as bad as Maya.

Is it me or is Fulgores combo breaker system broken? I'm mashing the heck out of both mediums and nothing happens. No lock-outs or anything.

Edit; Nevermind, I had to adjust the buttons on my stick.

DopeyFish

Hopefully we can get Kan-Ra tonight if we do a full reinstall like we did for S2 start

(6.5 hours from now would be when we can try)

Ont

I wonder what are the chances that the update will unlock at midnight in Europe? If I recall correctly, I had to wait for Season 2 update at least few hours.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Gonna have a hellish day of work, probably wont get to play the new build till very late tomorrow night. :[

btags

I know Kan Ra will unlock for ultra owners tomorrow, but will I as a combo pack only owner be able to download the update and play against him in online and local games starting tomorrow?

DPhentom

For those of you who use a last-gen stick, do you use a chronusmax or a titan one?
I'm debating on which one two get for the guilty gear demo but can't seem to come to a consensus on which one is better.

Skab

What does that text say below the vine? Is it Greek?

I believe it's just a strange font spelling out/misspelling sauropod, but I could be wrong.

Edit: Also, if you listen to the last two teases/vines it gives a pretty good idea of Riptors theme.

Top Bottom