• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Is it just me, or are the effects and animation significantly better than the previous 3 characters. Looks amazing.

Agreed. It seems like Iron Galaxy is getting better with each character as far as animation is concerned. I hope they make a second pass over the first 3 characters and improve things a bit.

Honestly, the improvement from TJ Combo to Riptor is making is doubt my belief that I.G weren't the right developers for the game.

It's a huge improvement, they even nailed the more humanoid aspect of Riptor. That alone deserves praise, it would have been so easy for them to make her full raptor, but they seem to have taken the care to make sure the redesign didn't abandon the things that makes Riptor, Riptor.

Honestly, the improvement from TJ Combo to Riptor is making is doubt my belief that I.G weren't the right developers for the game.

It's a huge improvement, they even nailed the more humanoid aspect of Riptor. That alone deserves praise, it would have been so easy for them to make her full raptor, but they seem to have taken the care to make sure the redesign didn't abandon the things that makes Riptor, Riptor.
They nailed it gameplay wise. Looks outstanding. I guess I just miss the cobra head when it comes down to it.

image.php

Delt31

I'm having trouble seeing this new motion blur - what is the best action to display it?

As for the stage, not sure I'm down. For those that love it, what is there to love? Seems like an alt to glacius stage (in the dark). FOr example what is that space pod in the right corner?

They nailed the animations on riptor.

Doukou

I'm having trouble seeing this new motion blur - what is the best action to display it?

As for the stage, not sure I'm down. For those that love it, what is there to love? Seems like an alt to glacius stage (in the dark). FOr example what is that space pod in the right corner?

I like how much stuff is in the background

9 fully playable characters, for everyone. So I'm guessing all unique.

.la1n

I do like that it's an outdoor night stage.

T.O.P

Banned
Starting to feel bad that i went with the Normal ed. and not Ultra (did it with S1 but i ended up never touching the og KI)

Dying to get my hands on her

Top Bottom