• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Guessing ARIA is going to be Character 9. So Herald>Golem>Ghost>Cinder>ARIA.

Really hope Mick releases a Season 2 OST in the Summer. The OST for this season so far is amazing.

sangreal

I'm having trouble seeing this new motion blur - what is the best action to display it?

As for the stage, not sure I'm down. For those that love it, what is there to love? Seems like an alt to glacius stage (in the dark). FOr example what is that space pod in the right corner?

They nailed the animations on riptor.

space pod? it's the engine of the crashed jet if you're looking at what I think you are

btags

I'm having trouble seeing this new motion blur - what is the best action to display it?

As for the stage, not sure I'm down. For those that love it, what is there to love? Seems like an alt to glacius stage (in the dark). FOr example what is that space pod in the right corner?

They nailed the animations on riptor.

These are just some screen caps from the stream, so obviously not the highest quality, but here you go:

object motion blur active on riptor

no object motion blur on riptor

Delt31

stage is building on me but it just feels out of place. apparently ultratech is trying to destroy it? I was hoping for old bloody arena ala KI1. Music seems a little weak too although I will reserve until I can actually here it fully.

Doukou

Riptor has Damage Ender (talon rake), Wall Splat (shoulder charge), Hard knockdown (Tail Flip) and Ground Bounce (clever girl)

Skab

stage is building on me but it just feels out of place. apparently ultratech is trying to destroy it? I was hoping for old bloody arena ala KI1. Music seems a little weak too although I will reserve until I can actually here it fully.

It's a Riptor test site where the Riptors got lose and rampaged, with ultratech now trying to clean it up/get it back under control.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Riptor is just.....OMG O_O
unBaC1m.gif

Guys, I was able to watch the stream through my phone till it crappes out on me just now. Lol

Riptor is looking so Damn good!

TJ's classic actually looks really good in motion. So, I'm happy about that. Although it still bothers me that the belt just really isn't noticeable. Those accessories are amazing! XD I'm sad about no boxing gloves on Combo. :c

Delt31

anyone notice in the ultra there is a animation drop right at the end (seems to warp to the right with no transistion)?

Skab

Adam's comments on stream, and keits comment in chat, about the ghost girl character have me so curious about how she plays.

Also confirmed that she is in fact asian and uses a (broken) naginata.

Adam's comments on stream, and keits comment in chat, about the ghost girl character have me so curious about how she plays.

Also confirmed that she is in fact asian and uses a (broken) naginata.

Japanese; Yokai -- It all makes sense, especially with the weapon being used.

I think the broke naginata adds to the creep factor. :p She's been the character that has my most interest. Being what she is, along with her being the shortest character this season of 5'4"

Top Bottom