• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

jorma

is now taking requests
At this point it feels like every retailer in .se has sent out their preorder, except of course the retailer i ordered from. Sux to be me :X

edit: this whingeing was really meant for the main thread, but it applies equally here i suppose =)

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know my progress. I am in Gaf EAST Clan which is AWESOME!

I got the game Saturday Night, so I am already operations go. I am just waiting for the servers to be clicked on and get the invite. I am on the second to the last level, and the Single Player game is very tight. If any of you have picked it up, I recommend trying out Skirmish Mode.

It is a carbon copy of the online mode, against bots. I know this is common knowledge probably, but I have been avoiding a lot of info about the game.

It has a pregame lobby and everything. Really cool "simulation" of the online mode since the servers are still not online.

However, I have heard they will be turned on today and I have heard they will be turned on Wednesday. Who knows?

.GqueB.

Banned
Oh I was wondering about this. Add me up. Be warned, Im no FPS guru but I do wanna find some people to play with.

PSN: GqueB
Regoin: East coast

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
If anyone wants to add me, feel free. I'm in East 2 but it doesn't matter what clan you're in. I'm not particularly good at MP games but I plan to play this quite a bit.

PSN: RoboPlato

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
East 2 and 3 still need leaders. What would the responsibilities of the leaders be anyways. I **might** volunteer depending on what I would have to do.

Slaylock

I sent this info to Full Recovery in a PM, but just in case he doesn't see it:

PSN ID - Slaylock
Country - US
Region - Pacific West

Raist

Banned
Teetris said:

Curriculum vitae.

Anyway. I wonder if they're going to put the servers up today. Since it's not officially release before friday in NA, I'm afraid they won't... :(

GodofWine

Besides playing alot on day one and setting up the clan, what exactly do clan leaders need to do? (im thinking just send messages about clan matches and stuff??)

I'd be East 2 leader if NO ONE else wants to...but I got a pregnant wife and a bazillion things going on with that..so I am not an IDEAL choice...hopefully the couple of fellas up a few post will take it.

Can clans be transferred from one leader to another?

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Raist said:
Curriculum vitae.
Oh :lol I don't have a real CV yet. But I assume you need to know about my clan/online play history? I've been a clan leader of Call of Duty 1 and 2 before for about 3 years. About 20 to 30 people.

I'd give it a shot if no one else steps up.

jorma

is now taking requests
Raist said:
Curriculum vitae.

Anyway. I wonder if they're going to put the servers up today. Since it's not officially release before friday in NA, I'm afraid they won't... :(

It's an EU product though, so why would servers not be up today?

So, how does this work, now that EU servers are up? Is the clan leader supposed to play like a madman in order to rank up, before invitations can go out? FFObsessed? DunpealD?

BruceWayneIII said:
So, how does this work, now that EU servers are up? Is the clan leader supposed to play like a madman in order to rank up, before invitations can go out? FFObsessed? DunpealD?

Clan ability unlocks faster then you think :)

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I got my 100 points, took about 1 and a half hour. I'm still up for being clan leader with Europe2. Are the higher autorities cool with that?

GodofWine

Guled said:
anyword on the leader for GafE2
i would like to volunteer

I vote for him as my clan leader....I'll be an officer if needed...and if not...I'll just be the executioner / henchman :D

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So the clan pages on killzone.com have a spot for a 178x100 clan logo. I'll start on a [gaf] east-1 one.

NIN90

Who will create the EU clan now?
I do have the 100 points, but I don't want to be clan leader or something like that.

dazed808

dhelfric said:
Who will create the EU clan now?
I do have the 100 points, but I don't want to be clan leader or something like that.

Think FFo should be getting his copy 2moro (me 2!! :D) so hopefully shouldn't be to long before Eurogaf is up and running
and killing and maiming:lol

Ilparazzo

Multiplayer is awesome, amazing how my headset decided to crap out exactly today.

Dun must still be on his quest to find Yakuza 3 to make fun of people who can't understand the writing that is made through the use of squiggly lines. (jealous)

I am in GAFEast, the first one or just GAFE1.

Anyways, I have the game, I am on very last "segment" of the game. I am actually going to skip beating it tonight to play online.

If anyone in GAF East wants to play around some tonight, send me a message.

PSN ID: Filth_Flannigan

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
2gyc0pc.png

350qoo2.png

I don't know the actual clan tags each group is using so I left them as is.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I'm creating [GAFe] Euro GAF clan via the website. Will pass leadership to dunpeal-1 when he shows up.

Keep checking killzone.com or in game comms for clan invites.

edit: actually, send requests to "Euro GAF" clan. It's easier for me.

Top Bottom