• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

BlacKMaRK

Banned
vicktormerv said:
Awesome :D, I'll be ready to join in friday when I get mah copy :D

Im about 10 points away from being able to make a clan and i got my lil bro playing for me right now.

Ill be sending invites out 2morrow morning cuz i gotta go to work right now =/

Irnbru

BlacKMaRK said:
Im about 10 points away from being able to make a clan and i got my lil bro playing for me right now.

Ill be sending invites out 2morrow morning cuz i gotta go to work right now =/

Whatever works, actually, I think you can just post up the clan name, and we can request invites via the website, make the work a little easier on you!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Rapping Granny said:
Can you join the clan from the website?
and how come there is only one USeast, I thought there will be more.

I think you have to be invited. I think #2 and #3 will be up once someone gets the game/levels up/creates the clan.

I am ready for my GAFEast Invite whenever brother. I played 2 games tonight and posted a couple of battle replays in the official thread a few minutes ago.

I cannot wait to get a clan match going.

I am sure Full Recovery will send out the GAF East 1 invites soon. By looking at his Killzone.com profile, he is playing the crap out of the game right now.

Maybe he is honing a few skills before he sends the requests. :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
mmmm, didn't really help me either!
Anyways if it is invite only, TTP i'd appreciate one as well - rick808
Cheers fella

I'd never say no to the President. Team! Team! Team! :lol

GodofWine

What is the GAFe2 clan tag going to be? or what should it be if I get there first?? 4 letters only right?

GAF2
GAFa (atlantic? I kinda like that)
GAFx??? x=?

Good playing with ya tonight, Full Recovery.

Now get to inviting these people so we can play more of our own! :D

Note: In order to accept invites, you have to log on the website and it would be on the bottom-right, under Communications, I believe.

ashism

We should totally have some GAF filled games. Fuck these pubbies. Who has it as of now? Just got my medic badge and I want to revive people who aren't retarded. :lol

ashism

Just sent out a gaggle of friends request to various fellow west coast members and kolorzone.

Any other americans got this one early? Let's blow some shit up.

edit: WATCH OUT WORLD GAFw IS NOW 2 MEN STRONG!

Spoo

Will have my copy late tommorow night for the midnite release. I'm signed up for US/West clan #1 -- do we get invites ingame, or through Killzone.com?

psn tag: reeducator (for anyone who can send invites)

Spoo

ashism said:
Just sent out a gaggle of friends request to various fellow west coast members and kolorzone.

Any other americans got this one early? Let's blow some shit up.

edit: WATCH OUT WORLD GAFw IS NOW 2 MEN STRONG!

I see the GAF West clan page, but is there no way to request an invite from there?
I want to get signed up now so I can immediately come back tommorow night and start owning bitches wiff mah GAFW!!11

Sirolf

Teetris said:
Will someone do GAF Europe2?

I've created GAF Europe 2

Clan : EURO GAF 2
ID : EGa2

I will pass ownership of the clan whenever a motivated soul is ready to assume the role !!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
Good job coz there's no room for people who can't act in a team on my team:D

2moqclz.jpg

xerxesiani, invite sent. Please confirm u got it.

Facism

Where's my bloody invite?

This is like the time you ignored my friends request when MGO came out, TTP -_-

[edit]Just incase it's apparently too much damn trouble to check the first post for my ID, it's

Live_Feed

:p

Facism

dazed808 said:
Ahhhh who could forget Body, Doyle, Tiger & The Jewellery Man:D
Anyway I should leave now my ear's getting hot!

Dazed you buying this tonight or tomorrow? I'm popping down the local 24hour ASDA to see if i can grab a copy.

Raist

Banned
I wonder, are the servers region locked, or do they just serve as hubs to get the better connection?

Also TTP, may I get an invite to GAFe? :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
I wonder, are the servers region locked, or do they just serve as hubs to get the better connection?

Also TTP, may I get an invite to GAFe? :D

I sent you one yesterday.

Facism, check your messages.

Top Bottom