• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

BlacKMaRK

Banned
-xBerserker- said:
If nobody steps up for the [GAFw] U.S. Pacific/West clan, I'm willing. But I'm married so I won't be online as much as I'd like but a few days a week at least.

Can there be co-leaders so other people could take charge if I'm out?
I volunteered for GAFw leader a few weeks back but if you really want to be leader i could step down. I'll be playing this game daily so i thought I would be a good fit for leader.

BTW, wheres full recovery? the OP needs to be updated since canada GAF is no more.

BlacKMaRK said:
I volunteered for GAFw leader a few weeks back but if you really want to be leader i could step down. I'll be playing this game daily so i thought I would be a good fit for leader.

BTW, wheres full recovery? the OP needs to be updated since canada GAF is no more.

It's all yours man, just want a leader is all. :D Just concerned since in the OP it says "(Possible P/W Leader)".

May want to PM the OP to let him know you want to lead.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I sent a PM to join the EU clan but I'm not sure what the deal is. :/

After I complete the single player I'll be heading online.

PSN id: industrian
Timezone: GMT.

alr1ghtstart said:
Sooo, clan limit is 64. How are we going to split?

Europe could easily be split into 2 or 3 clans. A dedicated UK clan for example.

DoomGyver

Alright, I updated the OP.

I merged US Central GAF into West Coast GAF.
I merged Canada GAF into either East coast or West Coast US GAF.
I merged Asia GAF into Euro GAF.

Now I split up the main clans into 60 member chunks, We need Clan Leaders for those chunks, So I need someone to step up!

We now need to think of 4 letter abreviations for the sub clans (ex. US East 2 could be [GAF2]

It should start with [GAF-] so when you look up the GAF clans we're all in order.

I'm picking up my copy of Killzone within the hour, so I won't have much time to update this the next few days. Please PM me if you're interested in being Leader for your respective sub-region.

Again, if there are any typos or I placed you in the wrong region PM me.

And those of you I PMd should CHECK YO PMs lol

And if any of you want to make a banner for your Sub-Region just post it in this thread.

See you on the battlefield.

-FR

Kittonwy | Kittonwy (Officer?)
Beatbox | eFertLISdotcom
BobTheFork | BobTheFork
Sutdawg | Sutdawg
Aeon712 | Aeon712
Queeg | Queeg500
JohnfKennedy | JohnfKennedy
Pristine_Condition | HijoDelLocoRoco
Firewire | Spartan666
Big-E | BigE
Click | Click
M3Freak | m3freak
ChryZ | ChryZ-US
Maggot9 | Maggot9
patsu | patsu
Careksims | Careksims

<3

Thanks for remembering to keep us old RFOM Clan OGs all together, Full Recovery. We're missing lunlunqq though...unless he doesn't want to play with us anymore. :(

...not sure if we're missing anyone else from the old fun clan. Anybody?

ChryZ

Kittonwy | Kittonwy (Officer?)
Beatbox | eFertLISdotcom
BobTheFork | BobTheFork
Sutdawg | Sutdawg
Aeon712 | Aeon712
Queeg | Queeg500
JohnfKennedy | JohnfKennedy
Pristine_Condition | HijoDelLocoRoco
Firewire | Spartan666
Big-E | BigE
Click | Click
M3Freak | m3freak
ChryZ | ChryZ-US
Maggot9 | Maggot9
patsu | patsu
Careksims | Careksims
Seeing myself on that list makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, but the EU clan is a better match for now.

I still got many peeps from the good old R1 days on my xmb buddy list, I'm going to join your games and looking forward to play with you guys again, but being in the EU clan would be convenient to extend my buddy list of people who play in my "waking hours".

Sooner or later we'll have core player again, then we can merge active players into one ultimate GAF killer commando.

methane47

ChryZ said:
Seeing myself on that list makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, but the EU clan is a better match for now.

I still got many peeps from the good old R1 days on my xmb buddy list, I'm going to join your games and looking forward to play with you guys again, but being in the EU clan would be convenient to extend my buddy list of people who play in my "waking hours".

Sooner or later we'll have core player again, then we can merge active players into one ultimate GAF killer commando.

:(

I used to be in the RFOM clan too :( until warhawk came out... :(
and got put in East2 :(

methane47 said:

I used to be in the clan also..atleast you are in east2 I'm in east3.

Edit: I just realize east3 is not that bad because the number of people in that clan is just right not too big not too small.

icechai

methane47 said:

hey fellow warhawker :p East2 is going to be pretty rockin, a couple KZ2 beta players are there, too bad Chryz, JohnFKennedy and Click were put in 1 booooo

Mik2121

Uhm.. Europe and Asia together in a clan? Oh well..

BTW, instead of Europe it should be called Eurasia.

EDIT - Actually I would like to be transferred to the first EUR clan, mostly because there plays some other users I know, but I don't know anybody at all in EUR clan 2.

Thanks!.

d0g_bear

it seems like the easiest order for the 4-character clan names is just

GAF1
GAF2
GAF3
etc.

That way they're all together, and its obvious that all GAFs represent one body. The only hard part is deciding who gets to be number 1.

methane47

Is Geoff9920 or whatever.. is that the GT dude?

And as far as the clans go.. I highly expect it to be whittled out within the first few weeks and then new clan structures being formed.

Mik2121

FFObsessed said:
It's ok, you're on my friends list so free pass into Euro 1 for you! :p
catss.jpg

So how does this work? Are we going to receive clan invites from the clan leaders or do we have to apply ourselves? I ordered my copy from amazon.ca so I probably won't be on day 1 but should be on within the first 2-3 days.

also, anyone in east coast gaf (or anywhere, really) feel free to add me.

psn - xcaseyjonesx

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ful Recovery, I couldn't respond to this thread for the past few weeks, but check your PM inbox

I know I'm incredibly late, but If there is any room left in one of the clans I'd love to join. And if we have to divide the clans by hardcore and casual users later, put me in the casual group. :lol

PSN: Hellsing321
Region: USA central/east
Time Zone: US Central

lunlunqq

Pristine_Condition said:
<3

Thanks for remembering to keep us old RFOM Clan OGs all together, Full Recovery. We're missing lunlunqq though...unless he doesn't want to play with us anymore. :(

...not sure if we're missing anyone else from the old fun clan. Anybody?

of course I want to play with you guys. That's why I'm so looking forward to KZ2 online... just to have another chance to experience what we had with the RFOM clan... :(

I got put into GAFe2. Now that GAF1 is full, I think it's probably too late. I do have a few of you guys on my friend list. Hopefully I can still join you guys' game through the "join friend" function.

Clinton514

I should free up a friend spot sometime soon for someone in the [GAF] US East to communicate with me. Too many people on my list but I guess KZ2 will sort out the folks who are still playing games from 07. :lol

Ilparazzo

Facism said:
We all are :D Good to see you again.

Muito grandes testiculos :O

Well done my friend.

Are the MP servers supposed to go up in the 25th or only on the 27th? I imagine I'll have my copy before that.

Nizz

Hey, I'm in GAF east 2. :D I've never been a member of a clan for any game until the beta of K2. Very anxious to get some games going with you guys. I'm definitely playing through single player first. But I may jump online for a couple of matches. I don't think I can resist. :lol

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
Well done my friend.

Are the MP servers supposed to go up in the 25th or only on the 27th? I imagine I'll have my copy before that.

<3

I won't have my copy till friday. Save my spot in the clan, will you? :3

Aeon712

Sweet I'm in the clan and this is my first post in the thread :lol...Guess I need to play the demo to get a feel for Friday >_<.

Danne-Danger said:
Are you as crazy in first person as you are in third? :D

You seemed to have magic bullets in the MGO beta.

Probably not, I was good at COD4 but this is WAR PERFECTED. I hope I can keep up with some of the guys here!

BlacKMaRK

Banned
So seeing as how there are so many clans i guess they will have to be numbered right?? GAF1, GAF2, etc...

If so could we get a definitive clan tag number for each clan. The games out in less than a week and im gonna jump straight to MP to create the clan but i need to know what tag to use,thnx.

Top Bottom