• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

NIN90

We could totally find your game if you password it since we can filter for games with passwords, Bugnology.
Make it 16 Slots, Blood Gracht, fill the rest with bots and there you go!

peetfeet

TTP said:
I'm creating [GAFe] Euro GAF clan via the website. Will pass leadership to dunpeal-1 when he shows up.

Keep checking killzone.com or in game comms for clan invites.

OK, cheers. do we have to be levelled up to join or is that just to create?

Ilparazzo

TTP said:
I'm creating [GAFe] Euro GAF clan via the website. Will pass leadership to dunpeal-1 when he shows up.

edit: actually, send requests to "Euro GAF" clan. It's easier for me.

I'm actually trying to find a way to send a request through the site but still no dice :p

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Ilparazzo said:
I can find the clan, just can't do anything with it.

Edit: Apparently the helghast are storming the webs

They are fixing a couple of issues.
Servers have not crashed. They are beingbeing redeployed with a couple of required fixes. The list scrolling and some network errors should be fixed by that. Should be back soon.

Seb Downie - Producer - Guerrilla Games

Did you try clicking on the clan name?

Ilparazzo

TTP said:
They are fixing a couple of issues.

Did you try clicking on the clan name?

Not sure, I'll try again when the site is back up.

That saboteur badge seems so far away right now...

Edit: At least they take care of the problems fast, I see a good life for this game's MP (much better then MGO's that's for sure)

Raist

Banned
TTP said:

edit: actually, send requests to "Euro GAF" clan. It's easier for me.

Welll neither GAFe nor Euro GAF works on a search on the website

edit: right, all stats are gone

Facism

dazed808 said:
wait wat,you can sign up without having the game or you got yours yet mate???

I haven't got it, no. Do you need it to be able to join via website? I assumed the required PSN would be enough.

dazed808

Facism said:
I haven't got it, no. Do you need it to be able to join via website? I assumed the required PSN would be enough.

Am looking at the clan page and also see no invite /apply option so must be in-game only. Shame those who have it already are too busy playing to answer for sure.
jammy cunts

Ilparazzo

dazed808 said:
Am looking at the clan page and also see no invite /apply option so must be in-game only. Shame those who have it already are too busy playing to answer for sure.
jammy cunts

:(

Facism

buggery and satan.

Guess i'm waiting until midnight tomorrow unless TTP can send invites directly to people via the website.

Top Bottom