• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

jorma

is now taking requests
DunpealD said:
Last place filled we have now full 32 people for KOLORZONE.

If more people are interested we can do 2 rooms.

I think you'd be able to do 32 rooms, what with all the preorders...

but I'm not committing to a session 3 weeks in advance :)

FightyF

Banned
Got a message about Canada not being done, so I'm Pacific now (MST) [if possible, that is]

I've sent this via PM as well.

FightyF said:
Got a message about Canada not being done, so I'm Pacific now (MST) [if possible, that is]

I've sent this via PM as well.
I also got the PM and replied but I'll post it here too. I am on East Coast, NA.

Mik2121

Only 8 people in the ASIA/AUS Clan!?? Oh come on!!.

Btw if there are clan tags, we need something to difference each other. If it's up to 3 characters it will be hard, but if it's 4 or 5 it should be quite easy..

UEGAF - USA East
UCGAF - USA Central
UWGAF - USA West
CAGAF - Canada (-forgot this one, sorry)
EUGAF - Europe
ASGAF - Asia/Australia

BTW I made a new banner for the Asian/Australian GAF Clan! Please update it :p

asausgaf.jpg

slider

Thought I should check in and make sure all is well. It seems to be. Cannot wait. From the impressions I've head I think Warhawk may finally be retired. Tugs at the heart-strings I tell ya.

Euro Gaf clan, I'm ready and waiting for launch. Hate to say it but I hope not too many people get it early. I don't wanna be spanked when I play online for the first time.

Mik2121 said:
Only 8 people in the ASIA/AUS Clan!?? Oh come on!!.

Btw if there are clan tags, we need something to difference each other. If it's up to 3 characters it will be hard, but if it's 4 or 5 it should be quite easy..

UEGAF - USA East
UCGAF - USA Central
UWGAF - USA West
CAGAF - Canada (-forgot this one, sorry)
EUGAF - Europe
ASGAF - Asia/Australia

in the beta it was up to 4 characters i believe.

jmonteiro

Probably too late but I would love to get in on a USA East clan...

PSN: krik

We might need 3 or 4 East coast clans lol

DunpealD

kamorra said:
So, I'm too late for KOLORZONE 2? ;(

Depends on how many people are participating. For now we have a full room, if you're lucky we can fill up a second room.

EDIT: There's of course a possibility that someone can't make it, but that's something we'll probably get to know spontaneously.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
DunpealD said:
Depends on how many people are participating. For now we have a full room, if you're lucky we can fill up a second room.

EDIT: There's of course a possibility that someone can't make it, but that's something we'll probably get to know spontaneously.

It's ok, I will probably play more of the singleplayer in the first days. :)

Definity

Thanks for adding me to the list. I really need to get more GAF folks on my friends list before this game hits.

DunpealD

More information about the MP aspect. This time it's about tactician and engineer:

the_prime_mover said:
Ah, this reminds me - though I am sure it will have to be said time and time again - when you are the Tactician and you throw down the spawn grenade, people spawn facing you (away from the direction you throw the grenade). Please keep this in mind. So many people in the beta would just throw the things so you would spawn facing a wall with your back to the enemy.

As for the turrets - there are a finite number of turrets (and spawn points) allowed, per team, on the map at a given time. So if you place a turret then change class, the turret will still be there until it is destroyed, but you won't have a tonne of turrets all over the place. Engineers and Tacticians can't be played with disregard for teamwork. Most of the time turrets will be placed at choke points where there will be a lot of carnage and death - if they disappeared when you died then they would be near useless. C4 disappears when you die, but the Sab plays a far more subtle game then other classes (well, with the exception of the Scout!).

Guerrilla Warfare Tournament Announced!

Also in case some people are missing this in the OP:

To View the tournament, click HERE

In order to kick of the hottest game of 2009, Consolegaming.eu has announced a very special Clan Tournament with a very special prize... the chance to play the makers of the game, Guerrilla Games, in a special clan match! Its your chance to meet the makers of the game, and test yourself against the guys who perfected it!

The winner of the tournament will play in a specially arranged match with the Guerilla Games Team, and will also take home the ladder crown to boot.

Currently, sign ups will take place on 10th Feb 2009 - 20:00 GMT. This is subject to changing, but it will start one week after the game has been released, to let clans get warmed up before hitting the clan matches. This also allows time for publicity, and to drum up interest - at the moment, the tournament is set for 64 teams, but the likelihood is that it will be increased to maximum size (128).

Stay tuned for more details closer to the time...but its time to spread the word, and get geared up for the Best game of 2009 to be here!

Direct link to NeoGAF Clan Here

Facism

Dun do members have to register or just the CL/Officers?

[edit]I signed up as Live_Feed. I assume i need an invite to be sent my way.

DunpealD

All 3 invites are sent. In case we have more than enough members we'll have to decide who's going to participate in the tournament.

GodofWine

Will we be able to see clan members online in the game if they are not on friends list??

(anyone in need of another gaf KZ friend can add me PSN is TheGodofWine )

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
How many clans are we in the East Coast going to be divided into? I suggest we do it by people that are going to be hardcore into the game and people that want to be more laid back about it.

Owensboro

Sent a PM, but I never posted in here.

Throw me in whichever side really needs members. Based in Atlanta, Ga (East side?)

PSN ID: Owens-boro

ashism

RoboPlato said:
How many clans are we in the East Coast going to be divided into? I suggest we do it by people that are going to be hardcore into the game and people that want to be more laid back about it.
Now we have to think of 2 new abbreviations, great:lol

Facism

-xBerserker- said:
Do we have definite leaders for each clan yet?

Euro clan has it's leader (dunpeald) and at least 1 confirmed officer (FFObsessed) with the likelyhood of TTP, Wollan and a few other forum notables also taking further Officer positions. We're in good hands with regards to the CL and confirmed Officer.

Facism said:
Euro clan has it's leader (dunpeald) and at least 1 confirmed officer (FFObsessed) with the likelyhood of TTP, Wollan and a few other forum notables also taking further Officer positions. We're in good hands with regards to the CL and confirmed Officer.

If nobody steps up for the [GAFw] U.S. Pacific/West clan, I'm willing. But I'm married so I won't be online as much as I'd like but a few days a week at least.

Can there be co-leaders so other people could take charge if I'm out?

ashism

-xBerserker- said:
If nobody steps up for the [GAFw] U.S. Pacific/West clan, I'm willing. But I'm married so I won't be online as much as I'd like but a few days a week at least.

Can there be co-leaders so other people could take charge if I'm out?
I can co lead if need be. As long as I end up loving the MP I would be on West Coast all the time. Student with more time on my hands than most.

Top Bottom