• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

dazed808

Facism said:
Dazed you buying this tonight or tomorrow? I'm popping down the local 24hour ASDA to see if i can grab a copy.

Expecting it in the post today from shopto but if it doesn't turn up i'll do them same and hit my local Asda 2nite. Tho will have to tell the other half i'm popping out for milk or something as she thinks i'm mental enough with my game playing let alone going out at midnight to pick one up:lol

Raist said:
Okaaay so where the hell so you accept an invite? :X
Can't see shit

on youre killzone page, but im trying to accept it but the site is super slow.

edit:
TTP I received it, and accepted it

Raist

Banned
xerxesiani said:
on youre killzone page, but im trying to accept it but the site is super slow.

edit:
TTP I received it, and accepted it

Yay thanks. Well that was laborious :lol

I'm in :D

Cruzader

Banned
Ok need a clan invite for GAF US East.

PSN ID: CruzaderXL

Full-Recovery please send me an invite in KZ.com!!

Game coming tomorrow from Amazon :)

Ilparazzo

Ok, saboteur is awesome. Nothing beats shooting a guy in the back with him thinking you are on his team.

Edit: Guess I should remember to look around before shooting someone while in disguise.

Edit 2: People are actually screaming at me because I keep killing them in disguise, this is awesome.

Facism

TTP, invite accepted, thanks. I'd like to try and add you to my friendslist again, though :p

Hopefully ASDA sells it tonight and doesn't feed me a line of bullshit about exclusivity supply deals not allowing them to sell at midnight -_-

dazed808

Facism said:
Hopefully ASDA sells it tonight and doesn't feed me a line of bullshit about exclusivity supply deals not allowing them to sell at midnight -_-

Fuck yeah, my local Royal Mail retards decided not to deliver today so i'm hoping ASDA hand one over later

GodofWine

Alright, just to end the confusion, if no one objects...

I'll be responsible for starting GAF East 2 tomorrow. I'll get the game at 10am, get promoted...and get invites out ASAP.

Any objections?

(what should the clan tag be....GAF2 GAFa GAFp GAF(x)??? )
Edit - So clans can have names, not tags...right? problem solved if so...

BlacKMaRK

Banned
Well GAFw is up and running . ashism is already in the clan and i will be sending out the rest of the invites this friday-sunday when everyone has the game.

I played a match with TTP this morning, i did terrible =/

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
GodofWine said:

I'll be responsible for starting GAF East 2 tomorrow. I'll get the game at 10am, get promoted...and get invites out ASAP.

Any objections?

I'll send you a friend request tonight. They are doing a Midnight launch here, but I doubt I'll go, it'd just be myself. :lol

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Guys, go to your "My Killzone" page, at the bottom right under "Communication Center", there should be an invite from Full-Recovery for the clan.

EDIT: For ppl that are supposed to be in GAF 1, per the list.

NeoUltima

GodofWine said:

Any objections?

You just going to go down the list in the op or should we PM you for the invite?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Revolutionary said:
Guys, go to your "My Killzone" page, at the bottom right under "Communication Center", there should be an invite from Full-Recovery for the clan.

EDIT: For ppl that are supposed to be in GAF 1, per the list.

nope.
Showing 1-0 of 0

ashism

West Coasters. I think you gotta have the game to get invited? I dunno, I shot Blackmark a message on PSN, and then added him to my friends while we were both playing KZ2. Viola, invited.

GodofWine

NeoUltima said:
You just going to go down the list in the op or should we PM you for the invite?

Gonna go right down the list, I'll post when I'm starting tomorrow (hopefully by noon est), then it should not be long.

BlacKMaRK said:
Well GAFw is up and running . ashism is already in the clan and i will be sending out the rest of the invites this friday-sunday when everyone has the game.

Thanks for getting the clan going, send me a invite this weekend. PSN = xBerserker

BlacKMaRK said:

Send mine out ASAP. I'll be playing this weekend fo sho.

Thanks Full Recovery. Just accepted my GAF EAST 1 CLan Invite. We need to do this proper tonight. I may not work tomorrow as well just to play some clan matches, or at least practice with some clan members.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So when playing online, there's no longer a 4 character limit on clan names? Does the whole clan name appear over the characters' heads?

GodofWine

alr1ghtstart said:
So when playing online, there's no longer a 4 character limit on clan names? Does the whole clan name appear over the characters' heads?[

If so, Im naming GAF East 2 "GAF Super Clan from the East side that's owning all you punks #Two "

That should really clutter up the view of the enemy!!! :D

ashism said:
West Coasters. I think you gotta have the game to get invited? I dunno, I shot Blackmark a message on PSN, and then added him to my friends while we were both playing KZ2. Viola, invited.

yeah i still need a invite. i tried search for Gafw but nothing came up on the website?

Victarion

just need a Euro gaf invite
2mo5pow.gif

PSN id: DeadSancus

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
If I've not already been invited to EuroGAF 1 yet, is it because I don't own KZ2 yet? I tried marking the tick box in Profile Settings but it doesn't seem to let me. Oh well, i'll have the game tomorrow I guess.

FabCam

Yo dudes, I'm EURO (UK) and would love to be in the GAF clan.

PSN: FabCam

I might play a little more tonight if I can :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FabCam said:
Yo dudes, I'm EURO (UK) and would love to be in the GAF clan.

PSN: FabCam

I might play a little more tonight if I can :D
killzone.com said:
Personnel File Missing
FabCam has not completed a Killzone.com profile yet. However, combat records for this soldier are available.

Do something on the website. That's what I'm using for sending invites.

industrian, done.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
TTP: Thank you for the invite. :) I'll see you all online tomorrow.

If anyone wants to add me to their PSN list, my username is industrian.

Top Bottom