• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Teetris said:
Thanks, I don't see a way to get invited though so can the leader invite me?

PSN: G-Tris
The leader has to send you an invite. P.M. Sirolf (PSN: Floris) for an invite.

Facism

TTP said:
Btw, what the hell happened to dunpeal-1? :lol

I'm not sure. I hope he's alright, not like him to be late to these sort of things.

*crosses fingers dun's alright.

Also, good job on the clan logo, whoever it was who made it. It's brilliant.

satori

Hey bro I am looking for a clan for Killzone 2 for the west coast.

PSN id: Sattori Gaf: satori Location: california

FirewalkR

Hey guys I'm posting this on behalf of our fallen comrade, Metalmurphy, who wants to be in the Euro clan (1 or 2, 1 probably if there's still vacancies).

PSN ID: Metalmurphy

Is it you who's taking care of both clans, TTP? If so, make it happen please. :)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I made these, but I'm unsure if there is still the 4 character limit on screen. I can change the name if you want.

for east
2gyc0pc.png

for west
350qoo2.png

Anyone who has the ability to do so please send me an invite to whatever [GAF] East clan has openings. Thanks.

JakOfTheShadows | JakOfTheShadows | USA East

Facism

JakOfTheShadows said:
Anyone who has the ability to do so please sen dme an invite to whatever [GAF] East clan has openings. Thanks.

JakOfTheShadows | JakOfTheShadows | USA East

I'll be leaving in 20 minutes to see if ASDA will sell me this at midnight. wish me luck. I'm wishing Dazed luck ;p

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
Shame about the lag though also, I need my damn headset!

If i get the game tonight, i hope you're still playing around 1am GMT.

You'll dribble in your pants a little when you hear my uninspired middle-english accent. I think i bored RamzaIsCool to death with it during SF4 :lol

ChrisD84

Thanks for the invite yesterday TTP :)

I got the game today and i've played MP for a couple of hours so far, it's safe to say i'm not very good at it yet :lol It's going to take some time to fully get used to the controls, especially sprint being on L3! (or R3, but L3 is even more awkward for me tbh).

Unfortunately i'm without a headset untill Socom releases over here (13th March) and so i can't communicate as yet. I would've cancelled my order and bought the headset seperately, but i'd end up paying £25 just for that on its own, whereas i'm pretty much paying just £10 for the bundle at GAME :D (£30 minus £20 worth of GAME points ^^)

dazed808

Facism said:
I'll be leaving in 20 minutes to see if ASDA will sell me this at midnight. wish me luck. I'm wishing Dazed luck ;p

Cheers mate hope we're both lucky!
Godspeed my friend, hope to be able to see you online by 1am!

Ilparazzo

My ps3 just crashed again, this does not bode well...

Whooo, C4!

Edit: Stupid C4 won't kill anyone...

Edit 2: I hear you can stick C4 on your teammates and it will blow up when near an enemy, this demands further investigation!

I was checking out the Killzone website for the first time and it blew me away. Damn its so in-depth. I tried inputting the GAF clan names to check them out but none were working, I guess im typing them in wrong. The site is hammered right now though.

Edit: WTF, GermanSecret was #1 an hour ago with 141 valor points, I check back right now and Kill Ame Du Guerrier has 1115 out of no where. Is that some type of hack?

GodofWine

OK, Ashley-bot from GS finally called, Gaf East 2 on schedule for invites around noon..unless I suck ass and it takes me awhile to move up :)

Ilparazzo

Good games, good games... Found out the best way to kill people with the saboteur is by running up at them and sticking C4 on their ass, good times.

Raist

Banned
Awesome couple of games folks.

Wollan, dunno if you're reading this, but I rez'd you a couple of times with a bad timing, sorry 'bout that.

MP is quite hard but NEVER feels cheap or unfair. Love it. Even tho I suck :lol

So, where is my PM OP? I know your busy, but it is kind of worrying me now.

I really would love to join US EAST by tomorrow if its possible. Cheers!

RavenFox

Banned
Ok guys Ill have my copy tomorrow. Do I get an invite or just join the mayhem in multiplayer? Sorry I was in media blackout mode for a bit.
Im already on the clan list by the way for East Coast.

Top Bottom