• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FirewalkR said:
Hey guys I'm posting this on behalf of our fallen comrade, Metalmurphy, who wants to be in the Euro clan (1 or 2, 1 probably if there's still vacancies).

PSN ID: Metalmurphy

Is it you who's taking care of both clans, TTP? If so, make it happen please. :)

done

Ilparazzo said:
Changed my mind, C4 is awesome. Wouldn't you agree TTP? :lol

C4 suck!!!!!11 :mad:

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I think he left a little wiggle room (60 per clan per the OP, 64 person limit in game) for people who definitely want in.

Foil

alr1ghtstart said:
I think he left a little wiggle room (60 per clan per the OP, 64 person limit in game) for people who definitely want in.

Looks like it.

Hopefully people mostly stick to the clan rosters listed in the op to avoid confusion. Most people should have the game within a week.

exarkun

I asked for an invite a little earlier on in the thread and was wondering if the invites started going out and if someone could tell me where I was put in terms of the clans.

I would really appreciate it!!

Stantron

BlackMark, I'm on the OP list for GAF West. Please send invite. I'll send you a friend request on PSN if that's cool. My PSN is Stantron.

Rorschach

aj2good4you2 said:
alright just made gaf west 2 and im gonna start sending out the invites:D
Sent you a PM...didn't know how whether to post here or PM. I'd appreciate an invite. :3

What's the number limit to clans, anyway?

Sirolf

Teetris said:
Thanks, I don't see a way to get invited though so can the leader invite me?

PSN: G-Tris

I've already sent you an invite :)

Can I get one? :)

PSN id: jeanbodin

You were already enlisted (and accepted) in EURO GAF 2 :/

EDIT :

TTP,we are only 9 in the clan right now.Perhaps accepting the actual members of EURO GAF 2 in EURO GAF would be the best solution right now ?

DunpealD

Facism said:
I'm not sure. I hope he's alright, not like him to be late to these sort of things.

*crosses fingers dun's alright.

Also, good job on the clan logo, whoever it was who made it. It's brilliant.

Been in exile the last week till now, but I think I told alba and FFObsessed about it. Going to play online soon, looks like I have much to catch up.

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
Welcome back boss.

Yes, welcome back :D

SOme good games last night. Managed to squad up with Wollan and Raist. We were doing well, especially looking after Wollan when he became an Assassination target :D

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Right I'm kinda lost here, umm, how do we sign up to clans? I tried searching for Euro GAF clan yesterday but couldn't find it.

elseanio

Are our spaces reserved if we're in the original list in the OP? I'm set to EU clan 1, but I wont have the game for a couple more days.. hope it aint full by the time I get it :(

GodofWine

Geoff9920 said:
I believe GodofWine said he'd take care of it.

OK, I've informed my boss I am really really sick :lol :lol :lol

~4 hours till GAFE2 is up. I will then send invites to the entire list of E2 members in the OP, and then see how much room is left...and then people drop off / don't accept, I'll reopen the invite begging process.

Atrophis

elseanio said:
Are our spaces reserved if we're in the original list in the OP? I'm set to EU clan 1, but I wont have the game for a couple more days.. hope it aint full by the time I get it :(

Judging by the clan list on killzone.com and the list in the OP, i dont think they will be. Lots of names in the clan that arent in the OP. Still waiting for my invite.

I dont mind as long as i get in eurogaf1 :p

p.s. PSN ID: Atrophis

Shurs

aj2good4you2 said:
alright just made gaf west 2 and im gonna start sending out the invites:D

Cool. You're already on my friends list. I'm picking up the game today and will be playing it tonight. I'd appreciate an invite.

I must admit I'm a little disappointed that we didn't stick with the GAF Central name, GAF West 2, in name, seems a bit minor compared to GAF West.

Cannot wait to play tonight guys. I now have about 3.5 hours experience online. It is awesome. I can say that last night was the first time I missed having a lobby system.

My bro in law, myself, and 2 random guys were were playing with were all chatting, working as a team, etc. So we created a squad at the beginning of a round, and our team won every single objective. At the end of the round, the top 4 players were us 4. We worked together, and totally owned together, by communicating as a team.

The very next game, since I assume Auto Balancing was turned on, we were split up and could no longer work together. I was on a team with a bunch of noobs, nobody would accept squad invites, nobody talked, and we got owned.

I hope they can add a lobby system for those that want it, since it is pretty important for playing with friends. Didn't Resistance 1 add a lobby system after launch? Maybe that was just squads that they added with a patch, I forget.

The game is easily the most smooth online console game I have ever played. I honestly have not seen 1 single framerate dip in even the most hectic firefights with a dozen people on screen, smoke, sparks, bullets, etc.

Also, the voice chat sucks right now. Everyone is garbled one minute, then it sounds great the next.

Has anyone had an annoying loud pitched squeal in their headset? I was playing and everyone kept getting the most annoying high pitched ringing sound in their ear. We could barely hear each other so everyone just turned off their headsets. However, that was just one match, never happened again.

Hopefull GAFEAST can get a little practice or some games in tonight.

GodofWine

GodofWine said:
I just made it!!!!!!!!!! GAF EAST 2 is active...invites going out ASAP

BAH KZ.com is SLOOOOOOOOOW or dead....I didn't see a way to send invite from the game, website is the only way right?

GodofWine

WHOAguitarninja said:
Wow multi is good. Okay I'm ready to create GAF east 3. Gonna have a bite to eat then I'll double check everything and create it.

Nice...I made GAF E2's Clan Tag GAF2, didn't know what else to make it.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I might try to get in on this, but there are only so many games I can play at once. If the game comes quickly from Gamefly...

LonestarGA is the PSN, I'm in the CST.

mYm|17|

GodofWine said:
24 invites sent so far..slow going through the game...would be easier if the website was up (cut and paste from excel)

hey god, can i get an invite to east coast 2

psn: meierlynk

Top Bottom