• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

WTFing

Banned
For the Euros, I just created a room 'EURO GAF' please join, the pwd is 'believe' as usual.
It's sad to see everyone in the Euro clan playing in different rooms, so join and we can play together ;)

GodofWine

All Gaf East 2 invites are sent, but I had issues with the following PSN Names not showing up

GAF NAME / PSN

FromTheFuture/ xlildragon
Foil / Foil
LovingSteam/ Theologyman
MWS Natural / MWS The Natural
No_Style / No_Style
Oozer3993/ Oozer3993
Ruprit / Ruprit
Rengoku / Ren-9oku
so_awes / JupiterUnleased

GodofWine said:
All Gaf East 2 invites are sent, but I had issues with the following PSN Names not showing up

GAF NAME / PSN

Foil / Foil
LovingSteam/ Theologyman
No_Style / No_Style
Oozer3993/ Oozer3993
Ruprit / Ruprit
Rengoku / Ren-9oku

Have you invited me? PSN: fireflys545

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
is Kolorzone going on? I haven't picked up the game yet and FullRecovery seems to have forgotten about this thread.

Huggers

Bugnology said:
For the Euros, I just created a room 'EURO GAF' please join, the pwd is 'believe' as usual.
It's sad to see everyone in the Euro clan playing in different rooms, so join and we can play together ;)

how do you search for a room?

WTFing

Banned
The Hug Dog said:
how do you search for a room?
If you are in the Euro clan, just go the the CLAN/users section and you will find the game. If not, add me: 'wtfing' then join.
btw I am alone in the room, come on guys ;)

2djnyud.png

KOLORZONE 2: ROOM 2 | The other NeoGAF International Launch Warzone
Starting at 6 PM Eastern / 3 PM Pacific
(PM me if interested, or add me on PSN: kilgoreisdead)

Players (1/32):
kilgoreisdead

BlacKMaRK

Banned
ok gonna start sending out the GAF west invites now. hopefully i can get through the whole list today, if not i will finish up 2morrow:D

Oozer3993

GodofWine said:

GAF NAME / PSN

Foil / Foil
LovingSteam/ Theologyman
No_Style / No_Style
Oozer3993/ Oozer3993
Ruprit / Ruprit
Rengoku / Ren-9oku

That's odd. I sent you a friend request and synced my trophies. Hopefully that helps.

Ilparazzo

It's weird how the online members tab ingame is always empty even though I know there are some online.

Edit: Arr, full room...

Foil

GodofWine said:

GAF NAME / PSN

Foil / Foil
LovingSteam/ Theologyman
No_Style / No_Style
Oozer3993/ Oozer3993
Ruprit / Ruprit
Rengoku / Ren-9oku

I don't have the game yet thanks to FutureShop screwing up my order. Won't get here until next week. :/

FredFish

Full Recovery could you add me to the GAF East 1 clan as that seems to be where all my R:FoM friends are (oh and Aeon is there too...). Thanks in advance

PSN: FortusDei

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Just letting GodofWine know that I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I won't be able to accept the clan invite until Sunday. Thanks for setting it up, though.

Core407

Banned
Killzone 2 is SEX. Just played the MP since the beta and first map i was in was this huge open area with dust flying everywhere. WOW. Then I played the Market and ended up with 37 kills, 8 deaths. :)

exarkun

Can I get an invite to GAF east 1 or 2? My info is:

Psn: exarkun

It would be appreciated!!

1-D_FTW

I'd like to join an east coast clan if possible. PSN ID is: StalkerU

I'm not very good yet, but I think I'm getting use to the controller faster than I expected.

ChrisD84

Ilparazzo said:
It's weird how the online members tab ingame is always empty even though I know there are some online.

I was going to say this, i did think it was odd that i wasn't seeing anyone listed on it.

jorma

is now taking requests
Something is wrong with the clan for me. I never see anyone else in the clan online from the clan page, even though i see people on my friendslist that is alsoe in the EU clan in the game.

Anyone else heard of anything like that problem?

mackaveli

FredFish said:
Full Recovery could you add me to the GAF East 1 clan as that seems to be where all my R:FoM friends are (oh and Aeon is there too...). Thanks in advance

PSN: FortusDei

i would also like to get added to the gaf east 1 clan as thats where all the old R:FoM members are like (Bob, click, aeon, efertlis and etc... are) Thanks.

PSN: Mackaveli

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
time for some slaying. Shame killzone.com doesn't work so I can't check anything related to the clan. Have all East 1 invites gone out?

ChrisD84

WHOAguitarninja said:
Have you tried waiting a few seconds? It takes a little while to get populated for me.

I waited 10 seconds or so and assumed nothing was going to show up, maybe i should wait a bit longer :p

Edit: Yep, it works if you wait a while :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
hmmm... I think patch 1.11 removed the ability to add bots online. I cannot select them anymore.

Join "BIG MAPS" for some fight on er... big maps. 14 players.

WTFing

Banned
TTP said:
hmmm... I think patch 1.11 removed the ability to add bots online. I cannot select them anymore.

Join "BIG MAPS" for some fight on er... big maps. 14 players.
Come on Euro GAF, join!

Top Bottom