• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Ilparazzo

Rapping Granny said:
So

GAFe = GAFEAST
GAF2 = GAFEAST 2
GAF3 = GAFEAST 3
GAFw = GAFWEST

right? if that's the case what's going to be the name of GAFWEST 2?

Actually, GAFe is the euro chapter...

Great games everyone, just wish I didn't suck so much with the sniper.

OK Idiot question here. How do you revive people as the medic? I tried to hit o like in single player and it didn't do anything. (and yes, I made sure they were still moving when i hit it)

Raist

Banned
WHOAguitarninja said:
OK Idiot question here. How do you revive people as the medic? I tried to hit o like in single player and it didn't do anything. (and yes, I made sure they were still moving when i hit it)

Left on D-PAD to switch to the rez gun and then fire just like a normal weap.

BlacKMaRK

Banned
sent out all the clan invites but i also had a few issues with some names not coming up.

acevans2 | Micheal_Bluth
DoctorDrewX | DoctorDrewX
Hazaro | Hazaro
reddmyst | mysterii
SSM25 | monofonk25
UntoldDreams | Endrax
Valcrist | Valcrist77

send me a FR maybe that will help.

MP is soooooooooo addicting. i finally got the hang of the game.

I ran in to someone using GAFW(all caps) clan tag... i guess capitalization matters. i found it pretty funny but i dont want anyone to be confused with GAFw

WTFing

Banned
Good games on the Euro server ;)

Raist said:
Left on D-PAD to switch to the rez gun and then fire just like a normal weap.
I've learned this the hard way, me pushing the 'O' button then finishing TTP (team mate), while he's screaming 'leeeeeft, leeeeft! paaaaad! :lol
Good games guys.

Chicago here so an Eastern invite would be great. Unless the central people are elsewhere?

krypt0nian - lastsonkrypt0n (zero not an o)

methane47

Hey thanks for the Clan invite... It was a great feeling to come home from work, unwrap the game, turn it on, go straight to online, and see a clan invite waiting for me ... Especially since my brother was sittin next to me and was like... How'd you get a clan invite so FAST!!??

Facism

I was swearing and shouting down the mic half the time in the Kolorzone matches. Got really frustrated with the aiming. Just didn't click with me like it did last night.

I need tips to help improve my chances. The last 3 Kolorzone games i had a couple more deaths than kills, and that is unnaceptable :(

[edit]that said, i did ultimately enjoy the games we played. Radec Academy feels like a turd map to me atm, but that's down to me playing too impatiently. Can't really apply a steady, methodical playstyle until everyone else slows down and plays a bit more thoughtfully.

ooohh and dammit ilparazzo. You cheeky bugger running up to me, all cloaked up and flirting to me. You brapped me good and proper.

Also, those rocket launchers are a pain in the ass. They were spammed everywhere on that Canals map.

Not sure what the process is atm - fired off a PM.

I'm in Euroland - can someone invite / add me. Thanks in advance,.

PSN: lochnesssnowman
Region: UK | Europe

I've not played multi yet. Just finished the first chapter / mission on campaign. Sounds good though :)

SuperSonic1305 said:
Is GAF3 up yet?

Yes. I'm sending out invites now. I've already sent you one.

And I've sent out a LOT that haven't been accepted. Check to see if you have any clan invites.

Anyone who is NOT listed under GAF EAST 3 in the op and wants into east 3 should either send me a friend request with the message "gaf east 3" or send me a pm on here. My PSN id is WHOAguitarninja.

EDIT AGAIN- Invites sent to all members of GAF EAST 3 in the op. Zabka, your id was not found when i searched for it. Double check that the id in the op is correct and get back to me on that.

vpance

WHOAguitarninja said:
Anyone who is NOT listed under GAF EAST 3 in the op and wants into east 3 should either send me a friend request with the message "gaf east 3" or send me a pm on here. My PSN id is WHOAguitarninja.

Sent a request!

how do I get into a clan everyone has a gaf tag... im kernel error btw, god im fighting this pad 8 years of strict pc fps multiplayer games makes me feel liking im aiming using my feet :lol is fun though

Top Bottom