• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

ZombieSupaStar said:
how do I get into a clan everyone has a gaf tag... im kernel error btw, god im fighting this pad 8 years of strict pc fps multiplayer games makes me feel liking im aiming using my feet :lol is fun though
What region are you in? If you're east I'll send you an invite, otherwise let one of the clan leaders know in the region that you're in.

BlacKMaRK said:
So seeing as how there are so many clans i guess they will have to be numbered right?? GAF1, GAF2, etc...

If so could we get a definitive clan tag number for each clan. The games out in less than a week and im gonna jump straight to MP to create the clan but i need to know what tag to use,thnx.

is the east clan up yet in game?

ZeroEdge

Got the game today but haven't been able to play much had company ove rmost of the night, so from what I see only Gaf East 1 clan is created so far?

Teknoman

ZeroEdge said:
Got the game today but haven't been able to play much had company ove rmost of the night, so from what I see only Gaf East 1 clan is created so far?

Nah, others are up too...just seems the leaders or officers are too busy earning valor to invite :lol

Stillmatic

Is it possible for clan leaders to change the in-game clan title?

- Euro GAF 1: in game is [GAFe]
- Euro GAF 2: in game is [EGa2]

EGa2 just looks odd. Maybe something like [GAFy] or [eGAF]? Anyone else from 'Euro GAF 2' have any ideas?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Are there any spots left on US east 2? If so, invite please (my PSN is on the op), if not, can the leader of US East 3 send an invite over here?

YagizY

Sent a PM to the OP, interested in getting into one of the EAST clans, don't care about which one. YagizY is my PSN ID.

GodofWine

GSG Flash said:
Are there any spots left on US east 2? If so, invite please (my PSN is on the op), if not, can the leader of US East 3 send an invite over here?

Should be a slot or two (or more...) left, get you in tomorrow.

Note to self, invite meierlynk and xcaseyjonesx too...and yagizy and hellsing321

SpudBud

Me and a few other GAFers from the Halo thread started up our own clan,"NeoGAF HALO." So if you see someone running around a GAF game with HALO next to their name just remember, it's a GAFer.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
GodofWine said:
Should be a slot or two (or more...) left, get you in tomorrow.

Note to self, invite meierlynk and xcaseyjonesx too...and yagizy and hellsing321

Awesome, thanks!

Teknoman

SpudBud said:
Me and a few other GAFers from the Halo thread started up our own clan,"NeoGAF HALO." So if you see someone running around a GAF game with HALO next to their name just remember, it's a GAFer.

Should make a banner with Master Chief plus some KZ stuff and have it posted here just for future reference.

SpudBud

Teknoman said:
Should make a banner with Master Chief plus some KZ stuff and have it posted here just for future reference.
Good idea.

Can whoever maintains the OP put the clan roster in there?

This the roster so far..

NeoGAF HALO

Clan tag is "HALO"

SpudBud I SgtSpud
Captain Blood l TJCaptainBlood
Ramirez l TJramirez
EazyB I Eazy-Bee
Nutter l idoprime
Metroidvania l Metroidvania
Voltron64 I Voltron64
fin l Finjitzu
Dirtbag I dirtbag504

RavenFox

Banned
What an amazing game. Thx for the invite guys even though I didnt get to romp with you fellas I did play online and had great fun.:D

Fun times guys, my game froze, weird. Anyway I am still new to all this so I am a bit lost when I play. I will be playing all weekend.

FightyF

Banned
Teknoman said:
Nah, others are up too...just seems the leaders or officers are too busy earning valor to invite :lol

I saw yourself and JFK in a server and I joined it, but it seemed like a private affair since there were you two and some other guy, and you were all on the same team...so I figured you had something going on and I didn't want to interrupt. :p

I'm on and I'm down for some killing. I've always chosen "random" for team and have never played the ISA yet (it's been like 8 matches or so).

Anyways I popped by because I can't get in to the US region, are the servers down or is it just my connection?

After playing Resistance 2 in a Marathon to finish the game before I traded it in for KZ2, I was so not used to KZ2's controls. But just before I got disconnected I got the hang of it. Was gonna rack up some major pointage to help me rank up but the disconnect happened. :(

-viper-

Banned
Stillmatic said:

EGa2 just looks odd. Maybe something like [GAFy] or [eGAF]? Anyone else from 'Euro GAF 2' have any ideas?
I agree. eGAF sounds better.

Rapping Granny said:
We should have password protected matches. password should always be "Believe"
I'm pretty sure it already is :p

Stillmatic said:

i found out the clan tags are case sensitive when i was gonna make gaf west 2.

GAF west 1 is [GAFw]
GAF west 2 is [GAFW]

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Stillmatic said:

It did look odd at first to me too, but I got used to it. We could do [GAFE] with upper case like suggested above, but that would confuse more.

If it looks weird to enough people I guess my vote would be to change it to [eGAF]. Guess we'll wait on what the leader decides.

Eh, Guerilla should just up the limit.

Quixzlizx

So what do I do? I'm in East 2, but there's no leader set yet.

My PSN is Quixzlizx.

N/m, when I turned the game on, I already had an invite.

FightyF

Banned
I think one reason mentioned for having it always start with GAF is to easily alphabetically sort them...but I'm not sure when you'd need to, I don't think there's a way to browse Clans, is there?

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
FightyF said:
I think one reason mentioned for having it always start with GAF is to easily alphabetically sort them...but I'm not sure when you'd need to, I don't think there's a way to browse Clans, is there?
On the website you can see them all I think, in the game it's possible to challenge a clan and you can view a list of clans. Though that's restricted to leaders and officocers. But yeah, there's not really and need to have the clans sorted on alphabet.

Teknoman

FightyF said:
I saw yourself and JFK in a server and I joined it, but it seemed like a private affair since there were you two and some other guy, and you were all on the same team...so I figured you had something going on and I didn't want to interrupt. :p

I'm on and I'm down for some killing. I've always chosen "random" for team and have never played the ISA yet (it's been like 8 matches or so).

Anyways I popped by because I can't get in to the US region, are the servers down or is it just my connection?

After playing Resistance 2 in a Marathon to finish the game before I traded it in for KZ2, I was so not used to KZ2's controls. But just before I got disconnected I got the hang of it. Was gonna rack up some major pointage to help me rank up but the disconnect happened. :(

If that was late last night/early morning, everyone else left and we just stood around inside the match to get exp :lol

Mik2121

Already posted it on the main KZ2 thread, but:

Woah.. my clan (Europe GAF 2) is the most inactive clan I've EVER seen.

Please, seriously, I NEED TO GO TO EUROPE GAF CLAN, I'm quite active in this game and I'm not that bad at it, so come on, the leader or any officer from GAFe clan, INVITE ME!!! (I'm leaving my current clan as soon as I get an answer saying I can get into the clan)

Teknoman

Probably should get those banners updated so people know the East clan is Central as well. Same for Pacific/West.

Wait a minute, whats going on? I thought GAF east abbreviations were just GAF? Full Recovery is leader of GAF east 1, yet Kitton is leader of a clan called GAF. Am I mistaken about east clan section tags?

Top Bottom