• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
The_Inquisitor said:
Is it in the message box in killzone 2 itself or the website? I did not see a message with an invite inside Killzone 2 itself under the message box for online.

It's a tournament, not a clan challenge. You (clan leader) have to subscribe to it.

WHOAguitarninja said:
I already sent you an invite. Check your messages in a few minutes, I'll send another.

Cool, thanks man. Where do I find the invite? In my message box on the dashboard or in the game itself? (sorry for the noob question).

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
WHOAguitarninja said:
I already sent you an invite. Check your messages in a few minutes, I'll send another.

TTP, found it, and subscribed. The problem wasn't the game or region, it was that I was an idiot and missed it.

:lol ok, good to know it's not region filtered. Thanks for clearing this up.

The Wise Old Man said:
Cool, thanks man. Where do I find the invite? In my message box on the dashboard or in the game itself? (sorry for the noob question).

I'm not 100% sure since I'm the one send out invites, if anyone else can answer the question definitely that would help. But the best places to check would be in communication - messages - clan, and clan - my clan.

TheFatOne

You can also send me a PM if you need an Invite to GAF3. Also I need more people on my friends so that I can find the GAF games so please add me my PSN ID is Lyulf.

TheFatOne said:
You can also send me a PM if you need an Invite to GAF3. Also I need more people on my friends so that I can find the GAF games so please add me my PSN ID is Lyulf.

Remember you can also find people in the clan through the myclan page. That's proven useful for me a couple times.

Also, if you could, keep a list of everyone you bring in and their gaf name and psn id. I'm going to try and keep a list going of everyone in the clan in a word document.

Can someone tell us where you find the invites? I have been unable to find mine so far, lol!
I'll try to resend incase something went weird. Watch your messages in the next 5 minutes.
EDIT-resent.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Facism said:
TTP, i can make Friday and Sunday night (because GAFe is going the the finals :D).

Cool. Just be sure to log in 15mins before the match starts. Then, all u need to do is go into your clan page and select the match that will show up in the Upcoming Event section. You'll be automatically transferred to the pre-game lobby.

This is, of course, if we are not full. First in - first served.

Hey, WHOAguitarninja. You from Europe or USA?

TTP said:
Cool. Just be sure to log in 15mins before the match starts. Then, all u need to do is go into your clan page and select the match that will show up in the Upcoming Event section. You'll be automatically transferred to the pre-game lobby.

This is, of course, if we are not full. First in - first served.

Hey, WHOAguitarninja. You from Europe or USA?

USA, GAF3 east clan.

Macattk15

WHOAguitarninja said:

TTP, found it, and subscribed. The problem wasn't the game or region, it was that I was an idiot and missed it.

Never got your invite, I will try inviting you now.

edit : sent you one. this is a PS3 friendlist invite btw. I'll check in game.

Got the in game invite to the clan, cool.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
-- Be sure you don't have one already. Check your IN-GAME messages.
-- If you don't have it, send a PSN Message to Bloody_Marcel or PM me here specifying your PSN ID.

exarkun

Go to Communications and check your Messages. If you have an invite it will be in the Clan Messages Tab.

If you need an invite to Gaf East 3, you can ask me too. Just send me a PM.

WHOAguitarninja said:
USA, GAF3 east clan.
If you are able to send clan invites out please send me one. I still have not received one from any of the GAF East clans. My PSN is the same as my name here (JakOfTheShadows). Thanks.

Dibbz

Joined a GAFe game last night and gotta say it was quite fun. Only wish I was on the team with all the Gaffers though :lol

Raist you were kicking my ass so hard :(

DoomGyver

Okay, I added everyone in GAF EAST 1 to the clan.

Some people did not register when I search for them, so a few of you did not get invites.

If you haven't gotten an invite for GAF US EAST send me a message on killzone.com on the CLAN page. That way I can just click on your name and add you to the clan.

Sorry it took so long to finish this, I've just been busy playing.

The_Inquisitor said:
Ok checked communications center under clan. 0 messages.

If you could try again it would be appreciated. ID should be The_Inquisitor.

Will do. Quick question. What is your rank online? It's possible I was putting the wrong name in as the result I got was showing no rank at all. EDIT-Sent.

Also, I've set up a clan thread just for GAF EAST 3. It was getting confusing trying to do everything in this thread, so I figured that would help.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14975757#post14975757

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Full Recovery said:
Okay, I added everyone in GAF EAST 1 to the clan.

Some people did not register when I search for them, so a few of you did not get invites.

If you haven't gotten an invite for GAF US EAST send me a message on killzone.com on the CLAN page. That way I can just click on your name and add you to the clan.

Sorry it took so long to finish this, I've just been busy playing.

Have you subscribed to the GAF Tournament?

WHOAguitarninja said:
Will do. Quick question. What is your rank online? It's possible I was putting the wrong name in as the result I got was showing no rank at all.

Also, I've set up a clan thread just for GAF EAST 3. It was getting confusing trying to do everything in this thread, so I figured that would help.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14975757#post14975757

It shows me as a Major

I am completely a dumbass. My PSN ID is The_Inquistor. Jesus what is wrong with me? :lol :lol I blame my homework over transistors. I couldn't fit in the extra "i".

I'm starting the other GAF Pacific/West clan since it's "dead".

If you have yet to be invited to GAFw, send me a pm with your PSN, and I'll send you a clan invite

Ilparazzo

ok, just found out that the ones that die the most in friendly fire games are saboteurs and that the tactician's 2nd badge is impossible to get (in normal conditions) best keep to the old tricks.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Ilparazzo said:
ok, just found out that the ones that die the most in friendly fire games are saboteurs and that the tactician's 2nd badge is impossible to get (in normal conditions) best keep to the old tricks.

yeah they should have made it a 1 kill requirement instead of 5.

curious about why sab is FF-owned the most. Perhaps cos he's usually behind enemy packs?

Ilparazzo

TTP said:
yeah they should have made it a 1 kill requirement instead of 5.

curious about why sab is FF-owned the most. Perhaps cos he's usually behind enemy packs?
And that is correct, we always get caught by our own team, that and grenades but that's valid for everyone.

SHOTGUNZ MUST DIE
I'd say at least nerfed a bit, and what was up with that last game? Everyone was an engineer...

Saboteurs must die first.
*Whimper* :'(

Rorschach

I hate people that go engineer/tactician and just throw up their spawn nades/turrents anywhere. Because of the limit, they throw them up as soon as there's one available, so you'll have spawn points right next to the default spawn point or turrets inside the fucking spawn point when there's already bots there.

LeonTrotskyTrout said:
No, it's not.

LeonTrotskyTrout said:

If you have yet to be invited to GAFw, send me a pm with your PSN, and I'll send you a clan invite

gaf west 2 has been up for a while already got 20+ people.
GAF west 1 = GAFw
GAF west 2= GAFW

if anyone wants an invite either PM me or send me a psn message:D

Rorschach

LeonTrotskyTrout said:
It's not dead?
Nope.
LeonTrotskyTrout said:
Double post.
s'aright GAF's been on the fritz.
LeonTrotskyTrout said:
It's not dead?
Nope.
LeonTrotskyTrout said:
It's not dead? Rapping Granny said it was dead earlier. Glad someone corrected me.
Dunno why Rapping Granny said that, but it's not.

aj2good4you2 said:
gaf west 2 has been up for a while already got 20+ people.
GAF west 1 = GAFw
GAF west 2= GAFW

if anyone wants an invite either PM me or send me a psn message:D
Are you gonna sign us up for the GAF tournament?

Angelcurio

Still waiting for my invite. I asked to be in Gaf East a month and a half ago, an up to this day, i havent received an invite even for gaf east 3, Jisus Craist.

aj2good4you2 said:
gonna do it now!
Will you send me a clan invite while your at it? I sent you a pm too. Sorry, I'm impatient. It just seems liked I've been waiting forever for one, and am pissed I still haven't got one.

PSN: kilgoreisdead

Add SuperEnemyCrab too, his PSN is BravoSuperStar.

I feel so retarded right now. I'm sorry.

:lol

Haha I got an invite from West which I appreciate. However looking for invite to east.

Could someone from east send ID The_Inquistor an invite one more time? Thanks for your patience!

The_Inquisitor said:
Haha I got an invite from West which I appreciate. However looking for invite to east.

Could someone send ID The_Inquistor an invite one more time? Thanks for your patience!

well i sent u west invite since i saw ur in dallas and west 2 is central combined with west. also cause im in dallas too!:D

aj2good4you2 said:
well i sent u west invite since i saw ur in dallas and west 2 is central combined with west. also cause im in dallas too!:D

Oh in that case. Could you resend then? :)

And could I be subsequently be taken off East 3 list? Thanks guys.

LeonTrotskyTrout said:
Will you send me a clan invite while your at it? I sent you a pm too. Sorry, I'm impatient. It just seems liked I've been waiting forever for one, and am pissed I still haven't got one.

PSN: kilgoreisdead

Add SuperEnemyCrab too, his PSN is BravoSuperStar.

I feel so retarded right now.

:lol

added you,but couldnt add bravosuperstar since it says player not found

A.R.K

TTP said:
***TO ALL GAF CLANS LEADERS!***

I have created the first GAF Time To Die Tournament. Since there is no way to make it "private", I ask all GAF clan leaders to subscribe to the Tournament as soon as possible! I've set up 8 clan slots, so even if some other clan joins, there should be room for all GAF clans. But be quick! The is no entree fee but 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed earn 10, 5 and 1 vp respectively. .

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

Fire up the game, select Warzone, go into CLAN > Tournament and select "GAF Time to Die" from the list.

DETAILS
All details are in the tournament overview page you can check out in game, but I'll post some here.

Map: Pyrhuss Rise
Game modes: all (full Warzone)
Badges & weapons: all

# of clans: 8
# of players: 20 (10 vs 10) -- we will see how it goes and up the players count next time.

Period:
-- this week end (Quarters on Friday 6, Semi-Finals on Saturday 7 and Final on Sunday 8).
-- Every match starts at 11:00PM GMT time (check in game details for your time zone)

Thats like 3 or 4 pm US Pacific time. Damn I'll be @ work till 5 pm. Can you guys schedule it so earlier timezones play first? That way ppl who can not get home before like 6pm from work can play for the tourney too. Or none of you guys work? :D

-viper-

Banned
TTP said:
***TO ALL GAF CLANS LEADERS!***

I have created the first GAF Time To Die Tournament. Since there is no way to make it "private", I ask all GAF clan leaders to subscribe to the Tournament as soon as possible! I've set up 8 clan slots, so even if some other clan joins, there should be room for all GAF clans. But be quick! The is no entree fee but 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed earn 10, 5 and 1 vp respectively. .

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

Fire up the game, select Warzone, go into CLAN > Tournament and select "GAF Time to Die" from the list.

DETAILS
All details are in the tournament overview page you can check out in game, but I'll post some here.

Map: Pyrhuss Rise
Game modes: all (full Warzone)
Badges & weapons: all

# of clans: 8
# of players: 20 (10 vs 10) -- we will see how it goes and up the players count next time.

Period:
-- this week end (Quarters on Friday 6, Semi-Finals on Saturday 7 and Final on Sunday 8).
-- Every match starts at 11:00PM GMT time (check in game details for your time zone)
GAFe...

Let me play in this tournament :E

Good round GAF! Ok, going to my local gamestop to pick up a headset! I should be back on around 8pm CST.

I accepted invite to West. I am ready to kick some ass with you guys! Send friends invites to The_Inquistor if you have not. :D

Top Bottom