• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Carlisle

ZombieSupaStar said:
well i can make a clan now, is anyone in gafeast3?

has it been made?
I think it has if the OP is any indication. I was considering making a GAF east 4 if Full Recovery has indeed abandoned this thread, but I don't have the privilieges yet.

Ceb

Raist said:
Switching teams? wut?

Maybe I'm just tired and getting rounds mixed up, but I could swear I joined a squad with you and Dave in it, and then you disappeared to the other team. I know team switching was off, so I thought it was odd. Nevermind. :lol

Raist

Banned
Carlisle said:
I think it has if the OP is any indication. I was considering making a GAF east 4 if Full Recovery has indeed abandoned this thread, but I don't have the privilieges yet.

Well, I don't really blame FR because I know that managing threads with infos to update can be a pain, but IMO one shouldn't take the job to drop the ball like that.

Dunno if anything can be done tho, like transferring the OP's right to someone else? *pokes mods*

Raist

Banned
Ceb said:
Maybe I'm just tired and getting rounds mixed up, but I could swear I joined a squad with you and Dave in it, and then you disappeared to the other team. I know team switching was off, so I thought it was odd. Nevermind. :lol

Probably Ilparazzo disguised as me >:[

Or that's when my PS3 froze and had to restart the game :p

If anyone wants into a gaf east clan send me a pm on here with your psn id. I'm currently leader for gaf east 3. Also if anyone in east 3 wants to be an officer, let me know. I *think* that will give them the ability to invite others into the clan, so i'm not swamped with invite requests.

Also there are still several people who have not accepted your invitation to east 3. Go check your messages, should be there if you're expecting to have already been invited.

Macattk15

PSN : Macattk15

Looking for a spot on a US East team. I'm doing quite decent solo .... reallllly want to get in on the team aspect!

Ilparazzo

Raist said:
Because me > you

I guess that's because I restarted the game
All that trouble to get in the top 300 guys...

ANd now they robbed me of 6000 of my points for last week? And I'm still 2000 ranks above you raist and still no medal... I'm going to cry...

FINALLY, I thought I was gonna die (I really want that trophy :lol ) top 1% = Valor grand cross

TheFatOne

Played a game with two of my clan members we did pretty good. We lost but I think our clan has a good shot at being great.

WHOAguitarninja said:
That would be fun. Is there going to be a gaf east game tonight? I could set one up, never tried to host though so I'm not sure how the connection will be.

Dude we had a pretty good game to bad we lost lol. If only that guy didn't run out of the room during assassination. Man that was some great teamwork to catch up if only that guy was smart and stayed behind.

WHOAguitarninja said:
If anyone wants into a gaf east clan send me a pm on here with your psn id. I'm currently leader for gaf east 3. Also if anyone in east 3 wants to be an officer, let me know. I *think* that will give them the ability to invite others into the clan, so i'm not swamped with invite requests.

Also there are still several people who have not accepted your invitation to east 3. Go check your messages, should be there if you're expecting to have already been invited.

I will volunteer to be an officer. My PSN ID is Lyulf.

TheFatOne said:
Played a game with two of my clan members we did pretty good. We lost but I think our clan has a good shot at being great.

Dude we had a pretty good game to bad we lost lol. If only that guy didn't run out of the room during assassination. Man that was some great teamwork to catch up if only that guy was smart and stayed behind.
The come from behind on the find and destroy mission was clutch. Someone was saying "i dont think we get this one". Just told everyone not to talk like that and we rallied and pulled it off. Was awesome.

I will volunteer to be an officer. My PSN ID is Lyulf.
Done. People can now bug both you and I for invites.

I'm starting a east coast server in about 40 minutes. Need to make some dinner real quick. I'll post again when it's up.

Server is going up right now. Send me a friend request if you want to get in and can't find the game in the browser. Remember to disable "don't show passworded games" option.

GAF east 1 doesn't exist anymore. Just join any GAF clan you can get into, the lists in the op are pretty much useless now. If GAF2 has any more room left I recommend asking godofwine for an invite, the guy is actually a responsive leader.

Don't create a clan if you aren't committed on seeing the process through.

Carlisle

That was so much fun guys. Great games. Eyes are starting to strain so I'm gonna hit the hay and live to fight another day.

WTFing

Banned
Good games guys on the GAAAF game.

Now we need an EURO GAF game, look for: EURO GAF
password = wut
PSN ID: WTFing

-20 Players
-All modes
-All maps
-Team select

Join now or later.
I think we need a game with only GAFfers? ;)

Raist

Banned
Soooo alba, do you have some details 'bout the consolegaming tournament ?
Like, when's the first match planned etc.

We shall even set up a new thread specifically for this, IMO.

Rapping Granny said:
We should start having some GAF vs GAF clan matches.

I definitely want to do this. It might be beneficial to start a thread for each clan, as this one is kindof getting unmanageable. To any of the mods in here, would that be a problem? We'd get a fair number of KZ2 threads in here, but it would help enormously to manage the chaos of trying to figure out who is in what clan.

I'll volunteer to be a officer in the GAF east 3 clan!! So please add me Aguitarninja or FatOne~~!

Send me pm so I remember in the morning. EDIT-Nevermind, you already did. Will add you in the morning.

I also promised someone earlier today I would send them a clan invite. I think their psn name was something like Templar421 or something along those lines. If you're in this thread, send me a pm so I remember.

I'll repeat it here, to people who want to be in GAF EAST 3, send me a PM, don't post it in here...I'll forget if it's in here, but I do check my pm's.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Rapping Granny said:
We should start having some GAF vs GAF clan matches.

Clan matches? Pfff, we can do tournaments! How many GAF clans are there active and all?

I'm current leader of GAFe, and that's one. Next?

scaffa

Should I PM someone to get an invite for the euro clan?

Just got my 6% top player medal or something, funny thing is.. I started playing multiplayer yesterday :lol

Ilparazzo

Zotty said:
Should I PM someone to get an invite for the euro clan?

Just got my 6% top player medal or something, funny thing is.. I started playing multiplayer yesterday :lol
That's because (and this is my theory) they only started the weekly rankings after the patch, erasing the chances of those guys who had like 200k points just for playing against rookie bots non-stop and then stopped playing.

Stillmatic

TTP said:
Clan matches? Pfff, we can do tournaments! How many GAF clans are there active and all?

I'm current leader of GAFe, and that's one. Next?

List taken from the OP.

GAF East 1 - ?
GAF East 2 - ?
GAF East 3 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 1 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 2 - ?
Euro GAF 1 - Alive
Euro GAF 2 - Dead

d0g_bear

Stillmatic said:
List taken from the OP.

GAF East 1 - ?
GAF East 2 - ?
GAF East 3 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 1 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 2 - ?
Euro GAF 1 - Alive
Euro GAF 2 - Dead

GAF East 1 and 2 are both very active - a lot of us were online this weekend. I'm sure if the leaders put a message on their clan pages advertising match times, there will be a good turnout.

Rogosh

Looking to join one of the GAF East Clans. I'd prefer East 2 if there are any spots open, as i already know some people who are in that clan, but I'll take what i can get.

PSN: RogoshSnow

Heh got super busy doing hw last night, so I couldn't make it online. Was awarded a top 6% medal this morning. :D

Anyone recruiting from USA East GAF? Still waiting on an invite. Will be picking up a new headset today, and will join a GAF game to frag some of you noobs.

Stillmatic said:
List taken from the OP.

GAF East 1 - ?
GAF East 2 - ?
GAF East 3 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 1 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 2 - ?
Euro GAF 1 - Alive
Euro GAF 2 - Dead

GaFw is active I played with them over the weekend a little.

Hey, I don't know if Full-Recovery is the person I should be asking, but I would appreciate an invite to GAF East clan (or whatever one I would be considered to fall in, from Indiana). If there are anymore I would appreciate one.

I was in the GAFw Warzone game with DaFish & you some of you guys last night getting my ass handed to me but it was a good time (and my first online match!). I definitely want to play more GAF based servers as I went & played on some random ones & there was little to no strategy or teamwork at all, just a big cluster fuck. At least on the GAF game I played in their was some medics & forward spawn points being thrown out! It really adds to the game when people are playing as a team. Thanks,

PSN: Carolina-Blue

GodofWine

Stillmatic said:
List taken from the OP.

GAF East 1 - ?
GAF East 2 - GAF2
GAF East 3 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 1 - ?
GAF Pacific/West 2 - ?
Euro GAF 1 - Alive
Euro GAF 2 - Dead

Gaf East 2 (GAF2) is about 25 members strong with about 25 invites still waiting to be accepted.

Carolina-blue said:
PSN: Carolina-Blue

I'll invite you to GAF 2...power in numbers!!!!! :D

ZeroEdge

I was on here and there over the weekend, but couldn't get in the Gaf servers as they were full already. I didn't play quite as much as I hoped to but still had a blast. It can really suck playing solo though; out all the matches I played over the weekend maybe 3 of them actually knew the benefits of being in a squad were.

What we really need is to set up some times and matches that works for the different groups, so we can get some team practice in. Then hopefully get some Gaf Vs Gaf vs Others matches going as well. :D

Top Bottom