• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

-viper-

Banned
Raist said:
Man some people are really terrible in FF games. I've seen -25 penalties :lol
I don't really like FF games. I got killed many times by my own team mates, and I end up killing a few that end up getting in the way of my shots.

Plus Xater mowed me down despite being completely aware I was on his team.

Dommel

I would like to say hi to dave1988, joined for my first game tonight and teamkilled him twice in a row!

Hi Dave1988! Stop walking in front of mah bulletz! :D

Had some awesome games again tonight, really need to get my mic sorted out this week.

Raist

Banned
-viper- said:
I don't really like FF games. I got killed many times by my own team mates, and I end up killing a few that end up getting in the way of my shots.

Plus Xater mowed me down despite being completely aware I was on his team.

Well, second game after I joined, I think 80% of my deaths were due to FF :|

BeeDog

FF in this last game was horrible. Please, when you create servers, shut it off. Everyone has itchy grenade fingers, and it's not fun being blown up to pieces by your retarded teammate.

Raist

Banned
BeeDog said:
FF in this last game was horrible. Please, when you create servers, shut it off. Everyone has itchy grenade fingers, and it's not fun being blown up to pieces by your retarded teammate.

I like it actually. Well, when I don't get shot every 2 secs.
I even got RL'd in the face while climbing a stair. I think I was with another gaffer. I have no idea why the dude shot us :lol

Rorschach

FF is good because it turns the game into less of a spam fest.

That said, in public rooms, it's pretty bad. People either don't care or notice that they just launched a rocket into 4 team members. A few days ago, when most people didn't have rockets, it was better. :p

peetfeet

Just a quick question, i have just got the engineer when ranking up, how do i dismantle my turret? Do i have to unlock the ability like repair?

Dragnet

Hey, could I get an invite into euroGAF ingame? I've been on the list for ages and I'm signed up on consolegaming.eu with the clan too...just need the tag in game! :D Cheers

GodofWine

TTP said:
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

Fire up the game, select Warzone, go into CLAN > Tournament and select "GAF Time to Die" from the list.

Its giving me a list of about a dozen tournaments...GAF isn't there...how do I search for it?? It does this to me looking for GAF games too, how do I get more on my 'list' or page down or whatever :confused:

Full Recovery said:
TTP I can't find your tourney, it doesn't show up and I have no option to search for it. : /

Good, Im not crazy.

dazed808

fuckin cunting fuck i'm just getting worse and worse :(
Given up on keepin my k/d anywhere near positive - playing in gaf games doesn't help coz every1 is too fucking good for me:lol

GodofWine

dazed808 said:
Given up on keepin my k/d anywhere near positive - playing in gaf games doesn't help coz every1 is too fucking good for me:lol

If it wasn't for GAF Rooms I'd be thinking I was pretty decent....but gaf destroys me...others, I hold my own..sorta.

rexor0717

dazed808 said:
I think I am going to take a break from gaf games, hop onto to Phyruss Rise/Salamun Market games and get my KD back up. Then I shall return.
The_Inquisitor said:
Yo GAF West. We going to develop a practice schedule?
Yea, we need to. I want to get good, but these 32 player GAF games are destroying my KD.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
GodofWine said:
Its giving me a list of about a dozen tournaments...GAF isn't there...how do I search for it?? It does this to me looking for GAF games too, how do I get more on my 'list' or page down or whatever :confused:

Good, Im not crazy.

Odd. Two GAF clans have subscribed already: GAF West 2 and GAF East 3.

Are you going to CLAN > TOURNAMENTS? GAF Time to Die is on the top of the list to me. But perhaps it's not the same for you? Did you scroll down the first page. There are hundreds of tournaments, not just "a dozen".

The date is 3/6/09 btw. I'm afraid it's at the bottom of the list so keep scrolling down and you should find it. I see the "OPEN FOR SIGN UP" tournaments are arranged by date.

BlacKMaRK

Banned
pyrrus rise??? c'mon TTP thats like the worst level. I dont know exactly what time that is in the west coast but ill see if some GAFw members are up for it.

Well i sent out all the GAFw invites but only about half of the people on the list responded. even less of them actually play the multiplayer...

For gafw2, theres is plenty of room for you to join the original GAFw.

EDIT: i would love to have a GAFw practice game but as i said, theres only a few of us that actually play. I'll try my best to organize one though

Ilparazzo

BlacKMaRK said:
pyrrus rise??? c'mon TTP thats like the worst level. I dont know exactly what time that is in the west coast but ill see if some GAFw members are up for it.

Well i sent out all the GAFw invites but only about half of the people on the list responded. even less of them actually play the multiplayer...

For gafw2, theres is plenty of room for you to join the original GAFw.

EDIT: i would love to have a GAFw practice game but as i said, theres only a few of us that actually play. I'll try my best to organize one though
I like pyrrus rise, I think its the best map in the game actually

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
BlacKMaRK said:
pyrrus rise???

Unless you are mixing it up with Corinth Crossing (which I used to to for a while for whatever reason), you are on drugs. :p

It's awesome map.

BlacKMaRK

Banned
well maybe its just me then. No, im not confusing it with any other level.

Pyrrus rise is the desert level. That is my least favorite level by far.

Rorschach

TTP said:
Unless you are mixing it up with Corinth Crossing (which I used to to for a while for whatever reason), you are on drugs. :p

It's awesome map.
I think people hate it because it's so sniper friendly. I kinda like it because the team with the most snipers usually loses. Sure, they get their share of kills, but they don't meet the objectives. :lol

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Fun games, fellow gaffers (I'm tigerheli). On some maps, that shotgun is op in my opinion. It reminds me of MOH: AA in that regard.

Macattk15

I need to buy me a headset. Is the official PS3 one worth it?

Good games tonight, I played for a bit, noticed some peeps from GAF ... killing me and getting killed by me of course!

icechai

Macattk15 said:

Good games tonight, I played for a bit, noticed some peeps from GAF ... killing me and getting killed by me of course!

official PS3 one is SOOOO worth it, huge quality of difference in voice chat in LBP and KZ2, also short charge times, lasts a lot longer than other headsets, i'm so glad i got the Socom combo even though i don't like Socom :p

icechai

Teknoman said:
Love popping people with long range grenade throws at odd angles. Its like a basketball trick shot :lol

Nothin but net.

go for the bank shot, off walls is awesome when it ricochets in :D

Teknoman

Macattk15 said:

100% worth it. Does burn your ear after a VERY long series of games though. But what bluetooth doesnt?

dazed808

Ilparazzo said:
Yet somehow in my hands it's the worst weapon ever...

Yeah mate you really need to work on your skills you were slacking tonight!! :0 - you make me look like i'm walking round with a pea shooter which i might as well be doing seeing how ineffective i am most of the time:lol

Rorschach

Ilparazzo said:
Yet somehow in my hands it's the worst weapon ever...
As overpowered as it is, you still have to aim and get close. There's no spraying since it's pump action. So, if you miss that first shot, you're probably dead.

What I hate is how you shoot someone and have to wait a second for them to actually react/die even after the blood splatters all over the screen. So, often, I stop shooting thinking I got the person to conserve ammo and then it turns out I didn't. -_-

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Rorschach said:
As overpowered as it is, you still have to aim and get close. There's no spraying since it's pump action. So, if you miss that first shot, you're probably dead.

What I hate is how you shoot someone and have to wait a second for them to actually react/die even after the blood splatters all over the screen. So, often, I stop shooting thinking I got the person to conserve ammo and then it turns out I didn't. -_-

Yeah, you have to be close, and that's why it's not really OP. More than 10 meters away, a rifle should drop you most of the time, and like you said, if you miss, life gets difficult fast. I never run out of ammo because, with 1 to 2 shots to kill a person, I'd have to go on a 10 kill streak to need more ammo and that's not gonna happen often :)

BlacKMaRK

Banned
I cant find the GAF tournament...can i enter tourny through KZ.com??

I'll try that now.

GAFw members, plz PM me or send me a friend request if you want to enter the tourny

woah, when did GAFw die??? i must have missed the news. i sent out invites to everyone but some people didnt respond. We have 20+ members although alot of them dont play often.

Instead of making a million different GAF west clans why dont we all merge into one big GAFw clan?

EDIT: KZ.com is down...as usual =/

Ok I am confused. Am I in the first GAF West clan or second?

Hm, organize we must. But it's only a few days into the game, so the chaos is understandable. :lol

Rorschach

We should give each clan its own thread to settle the confusion. Btw- you are in the Gaf West 2 clan, Inquisitor.

commish said:
Yeah, you have to be close, and that's why it's not really OP. More than 10 meters away, a rifle should drop you most of the time, and like you said, if you miss, life gets difficult fast. I never run out of ammo because, with 1 to 2 shots to kill a person, I'd have to go on a 10 kill streak to need more ammo and that's not gonna happen often :)
I guess I just stay alive longer!

Not really. :p But it also hurts when there are multiple targets or I need to look out for a point I'm defending since I use the shotgun mostly as engineer.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I should join GAF EU games next, still haven't played with you guys.

Shall play with you tomorrow Bugnology, sorry couldn't join before because I was playing with friends Dan (Dellrizla, remember we played WipEout together?)

Top Bottom