• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

GodofWine I still havent gotten an invite for Gaf East 2, im on the official list too. PSN Assassin47

Oh Shi, RappinGranny, can you send me an invite then?

Lion Heart said:
GodofWine I still havent gotten an invite for Gaf East 2, im on the official list too. PSN Assassin47

Oh Shi, RappinGranny, can you send me an invite then?

done, and gregor and bdizzle check your messages.

Everybody that still didn't get an invite from their clan, check your messages first, then post if you haven't.

and TTP, I can't find the tournament.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Rapping Granny said:

Everybody that still didn't get an invite from their clan, check your messages first, then post if you haven't.

Look harder down the list (when you get to the bottom, it loads the next part of the list). It's there. 4 GAF clans have managed to join. The Open For Sign Up tournaments are ordered by starting date. U should find mine among the 3/6/09 ones.

Hey TTP, when did you set up the tournament for? I've been going on the assumption that it's the 5th at 6:00pm eastern time (thursday) as that's what my game says when I boot it up, but everyone else seems to think it's friday.

Rorschach

Ugh...the game keeps disconnecting me while waiting for the second round to start. I know it's not my connection... I've earned the same badge 3 times now. It's pissing me off.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
My copy finally arrived, what do I have to do to join the EU clan? I can't find the option to search and apply for clans in game.

Ploid 3.0

Hey can my friend get in a clan. He's pretty good from what I saw. He has up to Assault unlocked so far and just got it a few days ago. He'll join any available spot. He just wants in the gaf.

PSN: wooitschris
Time zone: EST (GMT -5)

Rapping Granny said:

Awesome, thanks! I'll check them tonight. (Can I check over the web?)

WHOAguitarninja said:
Every clan probably still has openings. What region are you in?

EST, Ft. Lauderdale, FL. USA

I'd really like to play with some GAF people.

Also, I don't have any PSN friends and I could definitely use some. Preferably some with mics.

psn: dollartaco
Indiana, EST (GMT -5)

Snd invt plz :]

Nightz

xBerserker said:
I'm in the GAFw clan and I noticed we have a tournament at 4 PM this thursday I think??? WTF I'm still at work.
Yeah I think a lot of us are gonna get screwed by the tournament times. I get off work at 4, but with traffic and stuff I don't get home until 5-ish. :\

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Rapping Granny said:
oh ok found it.

BTW how do you change your clan message of the day?

By pressing Square @ the main clan page (the one showing the message of the day). If you want to send a message to the clan members, you have to go through Communication.

Same here guys, I cannot get off work until about 6:00pm. I can play anytime between 9pm and 1 am weeknights, and all night Friday and Saturday nights. But clan matches these early are not going to work for me.

So GAF East 1 will miss out on my crappy services for the first match.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Rapping Granny said:
So is the tournament today or tomorrow?

people in the other thread saying tomorrow.

Starts Friday, yeah. Since we are 6 clans out of 8 atm, I think two clans will be granted access to Saturday's semi-finals rightaway. I guess those will be selected randomly by the system. We will see.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Teknoman said:
Hmm was listed as the 5th in GAF East events. Unless that was something else.

Oh shit I think you are right. It says 6th to me cos my time is 12:00AM (I first defined the date - 6th - and then the time - 12AM - with the intention to play the night between 6th and 7th, but it's actually the one between 5th and 6th, my time).

I'm gonna create a new one right now for those unable to play on the 5th. Will keep the previous one alive for those who can.

Check for "GAF Time to Die 2" tournament in 5 mins.

Sorry guys, my bad. :/

*Smashes head on wall*

To all clan leaders who already subscribed to GAF Time to Die: you don't have to unsubscribe in order to join GAF Time to Die 2. Let both be so more players can play.

DaFish

Teknoman said:
Hmm was listed as the 5th in GAF East events. Unless that was something else.

I noticed that too...

must be the time difference? I would go by what it say in the events list in the game (March 5 (Thursday) @ 5/6 pm eastern ))

From what other east 3ers have told me, the 6th would work better than the 5th. Is that the one everyone else is going to focus on?

TTP, be aware that if you make it at the same time on the 6th, then people playing in the second and third round of the first match won't be able to participate in GAFTTD2.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Killzone 2 multiplayer has finally pushed me from "I know it's a great game" to "I love this game." I just had an amazing set of matches there, with some good squad work. I've unlocked the Medic badge and now I have a difficult decision to make: healing squadmates or having shotfun. D:

A testament to KZ2 really is that I played some CoD4 last night and could not get used to it. KZ2 is definitely my online game of choice from now on.

Macattk15

WHOAguitarninja said:
From what other east 3ers have told me, the 6th would work better than the 5th. Is that the one everyone else is going to focus on?

TTP, be aware that if you make it at the same time on the 6th, then people playing in the second and third round of the first match won't be able to participate in GAFTTD2.

Yeah I'm definitely there for the 6th. GAF3 all teh way.

A.R.K

xBerserker said:
I'm in the GAFw clan and I noticed we have a tournament at 4 PM this thursday I think??? WTF I'm still at work.

I am in GAFw too and I can't get to home about 5:30-6 pm. SUX!!! And actually on the clan page it said the tourney is @ 3pm.

Delay the GAFw game to like 6pm at least!!!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
WHOAguitarninja said:

I know. I'll make a better tournament next time. How many people do you have in your clan? We have enough to split them across multiple matches.

Anyway, first match of GAFTTD is 1 day and 1 hour from now.

McLovin

Hey guys my friend Mazyx(psn is the same) would like to join the EuroGaf clan. He'd ask himself but he's banned at the moment.

Facism

Sorry guys i haven't put any time into KZ2 tonight. Been looking for parts to build a new PC and Empire: Total War came out today :3

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm working out the details for our first match euroGAF, I'll make a thread soon about it and fix things so we know who's available, who wants to play and when.. right now i'm thinking friday at like 8pm (GMT) and we need to decide 3/5/7maps etc... finishing work and I'll make the thread :)

TTP said:
I know. I'll make a better tournament next time. How many people do you have in your clan? We have enough to split them across multiple matches.

Anyway, first match of GAFTTD is 1 day and 1 hour from now.

We have enough people, it's just a matter of having enough people available at the time of the match. I imagine it's even tougher for GAFw. In the future it may be beneficial to do tournaments outside of the system...ie:set up a tournament schedule on the site and just have clan matches to avoid scheduling conflicts.

Dommel

So there will be a clan tourny thingie the 5th of march @ 0:00 GMT+1 and again on the 6th @ 0:00 GMT+1?

I can see the events as subscribed, but how do you actually get a slot? Just wait around online until it starts and hope there's room?

I'm available for both days and have a mic, just have a problem of being a slow starter. I always suck the first round and after I get in the zone I suck less :D

Top Bottom