• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Rorschach

The time - 8:00 pm est.
The location - BEAMBER GAF (USA)
The password - BELIEVE (all caps)

Auto balancing = OFF. Let's please keep the teams as balanced as possible. I am keeping auto balance off because I know some groups like to stick together. We can do it. Think about your fellow GAFFER! :)

Also I'm sticking with 24 players - I think it's the sweet spot. I will clean up my friend's list a bit tonight, so if you want to play and you're not already on my FL, shoot me an FR and I'll add you. Once you are added, just 'Join Friend' and you'll be in the room.

Can't fucking wait to play tonight.
Game is up. Join!

Teknoman

Auto balancing = OFF. Let's please keep the teams as balanced as possible. I am keeping auto balance off because I know some groups like to stick together. We can do it. Think about your fellow GAFFER! :)

Also I'm sticking with 24 players - I think it's the sweet spot. I will clean up my friend's list a bit tonight, so if you want to play and you're not already on my FL, shoot me an FR and I'll add you. Once you are added, just 'Join Friend' and you'll be in the room.

From the the main topic.

Teknoman said:

From the the main topic.

Next time put it on.

dfyb

Banned
TTP said:
11PM GMT. First match is on the 6th (quarters), semi-finals on the 7th and final on the 8th. It's all written in the Events section (clan page in-game).
so it doesn't start the 5th? i'll definitely be able to make matches on 6th/7th but i'll be collaborating on a project with someone on the 5th so i may not make it if there's a match then.

dfyb

Banned
will the clan tourny have FF enabled? and why are there 'no rounds scheduled' when i go to 'rounds' tab for the tourny?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
TTP said:
Oh shit I think you are right. It says 6th to me cos my time is 12:00AM (I first defined the date - 6th - and then the time - 12AM - with the intention to play the night between 6th and 7th, but it's actually the one between 5th and 6th, my time).

I'm gonna create a new one right now for those unable to play on the 5th. Will keep the previous one alive for those who can.

Check for "GAF Time to Die 2" tournament in 5 mins.

Sorry guys, my bad. :/

*Smashes head on wall*

To all clan leaders who already subscribed to GAF Time to Die: you don't have to unsubscribe in order to join GAF Time to Die 2. Let both be so more players can play.

Resposting. Not all clan leaders who joined Time to Die did the same with Time to Die 2. DO SO! (if you want :p)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dfyb said:
will the clan tourny have FF enabled? and why are there 'no rounds scheduled' when i go to 'rounds' tab for the tourny?

No FF.

I guess rounds will show up later today.

Foil

Still hoping to snag an invite to a GAF East clan. I was listed for GAF East 2 in the op, but I'm not sure if there's any room left in that? Either way.

PSN = Foil

TTP, I'm in EuroGAF 2 with other 4-5 guys, we never coincide but I think we play regularly, and in my case I always play in GAF games with Dave1988, Raist, Bloody Marcel and company.. I would like to be in GAFe, please :insert kitten sadface: :D

mujun

hopefully my kz2 will show up tomorrow from play asia.

ill be on most often morning and arvo japan time.

not sure if ill be able to pull my weight clanwise but im keen to play with other gaffers.

psn : beelzebubble

GG all that were in BEAMBER GAF last night. I was just a lowly Medic & some of you are already up to Sniper. You definitely have to adjust to legit snipers being in the match (especially open maps), as you feel very vulnerable out there & it changes some of the run-n-gun pace. Good fun all around!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Vasilisk said:
TTP, I'm in EuroGAF 2 with other 4-5 guys, we never coincide but I think we play regularly, and in my case I always play in GAF games with Dave1988, Raist, Bloody Marcel and company.. I would like to be in GAFe, please :insert kitten sadface: :D
Bloody Marcel is TTP ; )
xBerserker said:
I won't be able to join the GAFw tournament today because it starts at 4PM! I'm still at work. Who set this up tournament time up?
TTP. He was trying to make it possible for all the clans to participate (4 P.M. PST is 7 P.M. EST is 12 A.M. GMT). Next time it should be on a Sat & Sun to avoid this from happening to most people.

Umm appearently there is no more room in EAST2. There are bunch of people who haven't accepted their invitation yet, So next thursday I am going to start cancelling the invitations and start inviting people who are still looking for something.

Rapping Granny said:
Umm appearently there is no more room in EAST2. There are bunch of people who haven't accepted their invitation yet, So next thursday I am going to start cancelling the invitations and start inviting people who are still looking for something.

Invite please

TheRagnCajun

Raist

Banned
Vasilisk said:

I fully support his application :D

GodofWine

Long story, short....I had a sudden sneaking suspicion my PS3 was about to melt down (which it did), which is why I disappeared, I mean my entire existence got wiped out (very strange, and Im still not sure why or if its recoverable), before it died(more like wiped out for good) I transferred GAF2 to someone (I forget who, it was in a panic) so it wouldn't be potentially disbanded if worst case PS3 issues occurred...

Im working on getting my PS3 working correctly (might just upgrade to 80gb) and my account back (hopefully)....(rawr)

I did not die in a cataclysmic explosion!!!

(I've been traveling for work (seminar) without my laptop (it died too...WTF God?!!?:lol ) and couldn't post about this till now...)

When back up, I'll retake the helm of GAF2 if whoever is the leader (if they even know) wants to give it back. (if there is even room for me -_- )

GAF2 members, check the roster, one of you is the leader (edit - looks like Rapping Granny is from reading his post above), and I know a few of you I made officers, so you can accept matches/members etc.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I think I've accepted my GAF2 invite when I managed to get on once but I'm being dicked around by my campus network guys so I can't get online yet. I can connect to PSN and access the store, which is why it says I'm online but the lag is completely unplayable after I actually get into a game. They said they think I can be on after spring break, next week.. I fully intend to be an active member once I can actually get online. I've become addicted to Skirmish in the meantime so hopefully I'll be able to contribute once I can connect. I will be home and playing a lot over the course of spring break so I'll at least see you guys then.

This is ridiculous. I never got an invite for GAF East 2, and I STILL haven't received one. Someone please let me know what is going on.

My PSN ID is xlildragon. OP lists me for GAF East 2.

GodofWine said:
Long story, short....I had a sudden sneaking suspicion my PS3 was about to melt down (which it did), which is why I disappeared, I mean my entire existence got wiped out (very strange, and Im still not sure why or if its recoverable), before it died(more like wiped out for good) I transferred GAF2 to someone (I forget who, it was in a panic) so it wouldn't be potentially disbanded if worst case PS3 issues occurred...

Im working on getting my PS3 working correctly (might just upgrade to 80gb) and my account back (hopefully)....(rawr)

I did not die in a cataclysmic explosion!!!

(I've been traveling for work (seminar) without my laptop (it died too...WTF God?!!?:lol ) and couldn't post about this till now...)

When back up, I'll retake the helm of GAF2 if whoever is the leader (if they even know) wants to give it back. (if there is even room for me -_- )

GAF2 members, check the roster, one of you is the leader (edit - looks like Rapping Granny is from reading his post above), and I know a few of you I made officers, so you can accept matches/members etc.

Wow that sucks and explains why your not on my psn friends list anymore (xcaseyjonesx). I thought you deleted me for some reason :(

How can a PSN account just up and self destruct like that though? Hope you can recover it.

DoomGyver

GAF EAST 1 PRACT is up for [GAF] east clan to practice.

Join so we can get a few rounds in on Pyrrhus rise and plan ahead for the tourney in the next hour.

Big-E

Did we have to do something to get into the tourney or are all clan members eligible? Won't matter though cause I won't be able to make it today.

BlacKMaRK said:
GAFw will have a whole 2 members ready for the tourny...

There arent any really active members on GAFw...it sux

That's why I'm starting fGAF. :lol

Just kidding, don't ban me, mods.

But Central, we should merge clans.

blazinglazers said:
APPLYING FOR USA/WEST!
psn - friggles_

You up for the tourney at 3 pm pacific today? We could use a member, and BlackMaRK could boot one of the inactives.

Nightz

BlacKMaRK said:
GAFw will have a whole 2 members ready for the tourny...

There arent any really active members on GAFw...it sux
We're alive and kicking. We just get on at night (pacific time). A lot of us can't participate in the tournament today because we're still at work at 3 in the afternoon.

Nightz said:
We're alive and kicking. We just get on at night (pacific time). A lot of us can't participate in the tournament today because we're still at work at 3 in the afternoon.

Meh, we only have 40 members, that mean 20 something hasn't got the game, or joined the clan.

BlacKMaRK

Banned
yea 3pm is a bad time for us west coasters. most of the GAFw are still at work/school at this time.

I know me an kilgore will be in the tourny, but 2 people aint enough.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
BlacKMaRK said:
yea 3pm is a bad time for us west coasters.

You make it sound like 11pm is a fantastic time for us GMTers. I should be out getting drunk and laid right now. :lol

BlacKMaRK

Banned
industrian said:
You make it sound like 11pm is a fantastic time for us GMTers. I should be out getting drunk and laid right now. :lol

lol i know 11pm is a bad time for youz guyz also.

GAFw vs GAF vs GAFe tournys will never have the most convenient schedules for everyone.

there are alot of inactive members in GAFw though. hell theres a few that are in the clan that dont even have the game!

Top Bottom