• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

BlacKMaRK

Banned
WTF some GAFw members are in the clan tourny right now and were playing against ourselves...

am i missing something here?

oh, and one of our members couldnt join because the even didnt show up on his clan page!!

Oni Jazar

WHOAguitarninja said:
ALL GAF EAST 3 members! Tournament lobby is now up. Game starts in 6 minutes. We need 4 more people. GO QUICK! GO to my clan - > events to join.

I just looked and the only event I see is for tomorrow. Does this mean I'm too late?

Full Recovery said:
Such a good game, came down to a draw but East GAF won because we had the most points :D

FFObsessed is a rocket nub :p
Hey!
Let's not forget who stopped them from winning 4-3 outright!
:p

GG Euro GAF. :)

Full Recovery said:
Such a good game, came down to a draw but East GAF won because we had the most points :D

Ah. ^^

Well, I got a few saves there in the Search & Retrieve round, Ostron btw.

Was a bit jarring to be the assassination target first thing. :p

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I put EuroGAF's defeat to the fact we should all be in our bed at this hour, not playing video games. :lol

I think I was the only dude playing who wasn't a General. I've got this weekend to sort that out.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Damn that last propaganda speaker was sooo close :lol

Great game guys. I think next time we should make them last longer by increasing points and times. Or not?

Gaf East 2 just beat Gaf east 3. Was a hard fought game, but final tally was 5-2.

Just gonna say, and I have witnesses for this, that it should have been 4-2, as we tied the search and retrieve before the time ran out, yet it still gave the win to East 2.

Oh well, was fun, and a good game.

dfyb

Banned
we need to plan strats for the next match -- we (GAF east1) were a bit too unorganized. will every round be on the same map or does it switch up?

gogogow

I'm already on the list of [GAFe] Euro GAF in the OP.
But how do I join a clan match?
Do I need to be invited into the clan in-game?

Please help.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dfyb said:
we need to plan strats for the next match -- we (GAF east1) were a bit too unorganized. will every round be on the same map or does it switch up?

You can only select one map when creating a tournament, sadly. And it applies to every match.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
gogogow said:
I'm already on the list of [GAFe] Euro GAF in the OP.
But how do I join a clan match?
Do I need to be invited into the clan in-game?

Please help.

Go to the Events tab of the Clans menu and join it there.

KZObsessed

Full Recovery said:

Funny, I only used Assault class once on the last round... and the first time I killed you with it, you said "rocket whore!" down the mic :lol

Good game tho. Highlight for me was the Search & Destroy towards the end, me and someone else planted the charges and I killed like 3-4 guys including you for it to blow. :p

I didn't really do much else, except kill Click a few times! Revenge for all those shotgun kills he gets on me! :)

It was fun tho. Thanx for the message Live_Feed I would have missed it otherwise, thought it was 2moro :/

edit: it was TTP who planted the other charge. Dynamic duo! :)

gogogow

industrian said:
Go to the Events tab of the Clans menu and join it there.
I went to "universe" and selected the tab "my clan".
It says that I'm not part of a clan.
I guess I do need to be invited into a clan in-game.

Danne-Danger said:
Was FF even on? :S
Actually, there shouldn't have been, now that you mention it.
2070ysy.jpg

Does not compute. :lol

Facism

:lol @ Full Recovery's 'What the fuck!?' as i clocked his Sab at round the corner :D

Good game, that speaker was so agonisingly close, could have ended up a GAFe win.

FFObsessed, no problem. I thought it was tomorrow too. Luckily i checked the events page.

[edit]Maybe killing sabateurs show up as team kills? Would be a weird bug.

Revolutionary said:
Actually, there shouldn't have been, now that you mention it.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2070ysy.jpg[/IMG
Does not compute. :lol[/QUOTE]
Probably related to that "unknown" nr 20 guy, his kills may have counted as TK's.
[QUOTE=TTP]No. Which is rather odd. Perhaps that "unknown" ISA/Helghast counted as TK?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

Will there be another game tonight btw?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FFObsessed said:
It was fun tho. Thanx for the message Live_Feed I would have missed it otherwise, thought it was 2moro :/

Dont forget we DO have another tomorrow

Rapping Granny, check your PMs.

edit. THIS IS GETTING SUPER FRUSTRATING. Isn't anyone going to fucking answer me about the clan invites? I never got one and I've been placed in US East 2 since the fucking beginning.

PSN : xlildragon

Sorry if I'm looking like a dick right now, but i've asked several times to no avail, and i dont want to get locked out because the clan will be full, when it isn't my fault.

-viper-

Banned
industrian said:
There's another set of games tomorrow iirc.
Oh right. 11PM again right? I'll definitely be there.

To be honest, I would've missed todays game anyhow - I was in the toilet for the whole fucking hour because it was blocked! :[

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
If anyone is interested I've started a game to unlock the handgun and melee ribbons. The name of the game is GAF RIBBONS and the password is GAF (in all caps).

There is room for 5 more people. I'm thinking we could bang these ribbons out in a half hour to 45 minutes.

Dommel

That was fun indeed! Too bad it's only one map and then the round is already over, best of 3 on different maps would be nice.

-viper-

Banned
Baron Aloha said:
If anyone is interested I've started a game to unlock the handgun and melee ribbons. The name of the game is GAF RIBBONS and the password is BELIEVE (in all caps).

There is room for 5 more people. I'm thinking we could bang these ribbons out in a half hour to 45 minutes.
Create the game again in exactly 14 hours. I'd like to get the ribbons :p

KZObsessed

-viper- said:
Oh right. 11PM again right? I'll definitely be there.

To be honest, I would've missed todays game anyhow - I was in the toilet for the whole fucking hour because it was blocked! :[

:lol :lol

Top Bottom