• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

FromTheFuture said:
Rapping Granny, check your PMs.

edit. THIS IS GETTING SUPER FRUSTRATING. Isn't anyone going to fucking answer me about the clan invites? I never got one and I've been placed in US East 2 since the fucking beginning.

PSN : xlildragon

Sorry if I'm looking like a dick right now, but i've asked several times to no avail, and i dont want to get locked out because the clan will be full, when it isn't my fault.

I already answered this in another page.

There is no more room in EAST2, but there are bunch of people that didn't accept their invites yet, so next week I'll be cancelling those invites and invite people like you.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
-viper- said:
To be honest, I would've missed todays game anyhow - I was in the toilet for the whole fucking hour because it was blocked! :[

You gotta be shitting me.

industrian

DaFish said:
oh thats so fuck'in cool...

Yeah. It's like playing Championship Manager 4 for the first time. :D

I seriously hope that every multiplayer dev in the world looks at what Guerilla have done with KZ2. They included everything including the proverbial kitchen sink.

industrian

Rorschach said:
GAF players are so damn quiet. I know you guys have headsets! Can't even toss out a "look out behind you"? :\ Don't be shy.

Bu-bu-bu-I don't want you to hear my high pitched Scottish accent. :(

Maist a yoose widnae unnerstandies anywies

DaFish

Rorschach said:
GAF players are so damn quiet. I know you guys have headsets! Can't even toss out a "look out behind you"? :\ Don't be shy.

Are you no longer InkBeetle on PSN? if not whats your new PSN...

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Vasilisk said:
TTP just ignores me ;_;.. I also want to be en GAFe, please send the clan invite..

Are you guys aware of the fact you can ask to join a clan in-game? Please do since it would me easier for me to just accept request instead of sending out invites.

Anyway, invite sent ;)

Putting up a gaf game in about 5 minutes. "WHEN GAF ATTACKS" or something similar. Will be passworded, pass is same as usual, and all lower case.

20 players, and no visari hammer or corinth crossing, since I see so much hate for those maps.

edit-up.

Rorschach

Son of a bitch... I can't get these two badges because it keeps disconnecting me after the game. The game should collect stats in the post game lobby, not the lobby for the next game. >:|

It's funny, I have the PSN metal, but not the damn badge. >:|

...not to mention some really good k/d ratio rounds. :(

JardeL

Squads are very important ... Shotgun is a lethal ... I love being MEDIC ... I hate sneaky snipers ... :lol

And thanks for the clan invite TTP ...

TTP said:
Are you guys aware of the fact you can ask to join a clan in-game? Please do since it would me easier for me to just accept request instead of sending out invites.

Anyway, invite sent ;)

Thanx TTP, I knew it but I suppose you'll accept requests from here rather than the ingame ones. Go GAFe go!

gogogow

TTP said:

Anyway, invite sent ;)
And how do you do that? Do you need to be on my list first?
Can anyone please help me out?
I checked everywhere in-game, but can't see the option to send a clan request.
I don't even know how to send a message, everything is greyed-out.

Joe211

[GAFe] Euro GAF 2 We need a Leader for this section
Current Valor Points: 0

RamzaIsCool | RamzaIsCool
Roxas | Goonboy
Sandman7 | Inexorable10
Shawsie64 | jock36
Sin | Numemonja
Sirolf | Floris
Slamo | jeanbodin
slider | hank_scorpio
Stillmatic | Stillmatic
Swedomu | Swedomu
Teetris | G-Tris
Tieno | Tieno
The Hug Dog | Huggers
Thrakier | Seph
°°ToMmY°° | tommasoted
Vasilisk | Vasilisk
Xater | Xater
xerxesiani | Minibloembak
xiked | xiked
AkuMifune | Mifune
bbyybb | bbyybb
diarrhea_pangs | ferocious-pony
hteng | Hexagonn
matthsv | Xen0n56
Mik2121 | Mik2121
MisterSINISTER | malcovich
pseudocaesar | GaiusJuliusCaesr

add me joe211|gengis

and we need a clan leader

Raist

Banned
GoncaloCCastro said:
Played a few rounds with some gaffers, you guys are real good, all generals and stuff! Raist kept shooting me in the head!! Fun times!

I'm sorry :(

next time I'll shoot you in the balls :D

Rapping Granny said:
I already answered this in another page.

There is no more room in EAST2, but there are bunch of people that didn't accept their invites yet, so next week I'll be cancelling those invites and invite people like you.
Ok... I hope there's room. It makes no sense cause I've been in the list since day 1. Let me know when you're sending out the new invites.

KZObsessed

Negaiido said:
whats wrong with a shotgun?
And in everything you're annoying, cant be specific. :p

You don't think shotguns are annoying? Everyone else does...

And you must be specific. Please, continue...

KZObsessed

Negaiido said:
no comment :p (means because you owned me a few times ^^)

Man, you head shot me so many times with that shotgun. Even from distance! :p

And every time I get killed by a turret, it's yours! Ha. Good job we're in the same clan at least.

Negaiido

FFObsessed said:
Man, you head shot me so many times with that shotgun. Even from distance! :p

And every time I get killed by a turret, it's yours! Ha. Good job we're in the same clan at least.

Too bad I couldn't join today at 12:00, because like other normal people I have to go to school.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Great job GoncaloCCastro in that 2vs2 clan match! Felt like an Impossible Mission movie or something with that timed attack at their base. Me sniping the two defenders from afar, you ready to rush in and plant the charges while their respawned. Awesome moment.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Negaiido said:
Oh :eek: didn't have enough people online? When is the next clan game planned?

not enough clans subscribed.

I'll subscribe to some random games from now on. So whenever u are prompted about a clan match starting, dont hesitate and join.

I've also created a GAF Time to Die Tournament 3.

KZObsessed

Clan final starting at 1:55? You gonna have same team as last time or can I join?

edit: oh it was only 2 vs 2, I might have to go to sleep actually, I think I'm getting a cold, feel like shit!

edit 2: there's no where to join... I guess it's full? ;_;

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FFObsessed said:
Clan final starting at 1:55? You gonna have same team as last time or can I join?

edit: oh it was only 2 vs 2, I might have to go to sleep actually, I think I'm getting a cold, feel like shit!

edit 2: there's no where to join... I guess it's full? ;_;

It's full now. Me and Goncalo are ready to kick some asses.

Top Bottom