• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Raist

Banned
There is some real bullshit going on with the clan ladders.

I mean. 110k points? Really? How the hell weren't those clans wiped already.

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Raist man your headset in that game was just static, loud static and background noise!

Could you hear me?

Barely. It's weird, I can hear some people crystal clear, and some others it's just a garble mess.

KZObsessed

Raist said:
Barely. It's weird, I can hear some people crystal clear, and some others it's just a garble mess.

So I was just really quiet or a garbled mess?

Alba could hear me in a private game, maybe it just sucks in a big game.

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
So I was just really quiet or a garbled mess?

Alba could hear me in a private game, maybe it just sucks in a big game.

I could hear you but I barely understodd anything. Hashed and messy. It's not even related to people's location. I can hear some people from the US quite well, while guys from the EU, I can't. Live_Feed for instance. Maybe I should get the official headset :p

KZObsessed

I have the Official one, I'll ask alba which one he has.

It's annoying that I don;t know whether people can hear me or not. Some people were obscenely loud and I had to mute them. Could barely hear Full Recovery as well.

Raist

Banned
Well that was bad :/

I swear I nailed some good headshots on this sniper and he never died.

And the next round as at 5am. Meh

edit: oh boy, the official headset is out of stock everywhere. Ordered it on Play since it's quite cheap. We'll see if there's a great difference with the one I currently have. But I think the sound issues are mostly due to network problems, not the HS itself.

Raist

Banned
Last round of the tourney we've started with TTP and jeanbodin will be up in 15min folks.
Two GAFe needed kthx :p

edit: it's open now, I'm in. So is Mik2121. One spot left.

Smokey

Is this just for Killzone 2 clan or what?

I'm just looking to play w/ Gaffers in general and then maybe move into the clan stuff.

Tired of playing randoms.

Smokey said:
Is this just for Killzone 2 clan or what?

I'm just looking to play w/ Gaffers in general and then maybe move into the clan stuff.

Tired of playing randoms.

Just try the Official Thread, Beamber's got games up constantly. Right now in fact.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Created it. Subscribe if you like. Increased some missions variables in order to make it last longer than previous one. Map is Salamun Market.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
I'm looking to join Euro GAF or Euro GAF 2 clan please.
If someone in these clans wants to PM me an invite it would be appreciated.

PSN id: navanman_gaf

Negaiido

TTP said:
Created it. Subscribe if you like. Increased some missions variables in order to make it last longer than previous one. Map is Salamun Market.

I don't really get that whole event subscribing stuff and tournaments. When I look at the events 1 is eliminated and there are two events where I'm subscribed at, how can I be subscribed at them even when I haven't done anything. Is everyone automatically subscribing to the events?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Negaiido said:
I don't really get that whole event subscribing stuff and tournaments. When I look at the events 1 is eliminated and there are two events where I'm subscribed at, how can I be subscribed at them even when I haven't done anything. Is everyone automatically subscribing to the events?

The clan leader subscribes to events. The clan is signed up for those events. It's not like YOU (clan member) are subscribed.

alba

Little is the new Big
FFObsessed said:
I have the Official one, I'll ask alba which one he has.

It's annoying that I don;t know whether people can hear me or not. Some people were obscenely loud and I had to mute them. Could barely hear Full Recovery as well.

I got the official one too, it's the best one and the one you can hear properly... seems like you can hear people with the official ones and you can't with others... I had absolutely no problems hearing FFO :)

Negaiido

Are you guys with the headsets using the voice changer, There is one right?
I'm getting one pretty soon so be prepared to be shouted at :D

Raist

Banned
Negaiido said:
Are you guys with the headsets using the voice changer, There is one right?
I'm getting one pretty soon so be prepared to be shouted at :D

I played with a helghast yesterday :eek:

TTP said:
Great job GoncaloCCastro in that 2vs2 clan match! Felt like an Impossible Mission movie or something with that timed attack at their base. Me sniping the two defenders from afar, you ready to rush in and plant the charges while their respawned. Awesome moment.

Yeah, it was pretty cool yesterday! The second match was harder because they were spawning near our base and kept killing me, but in the end we won!

TTP said:
Uh? It's 4:30 PM my time (GMT+1). And hour from now. It's a 4 vs 4 match.

Where do I find password information for our games? Will I have to track and trace every post in this thread or will the password be available in a clan message in-game?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
BruceWayneIII said:
Where do I find password information for our games? Will I have to track and trace every post in this thread or will the password be available in a clan message in-game?

No need for password. Just go to MY CLAN > EVENTS and select the Ready to Join event from the list. Press X again to join.

Match starts in 10 minutes guys. Edit: full.

peetfeet

I'm still learning so dont laugh too much at me! Sorry, my mic is very poor :(

TTP, you have official Mic? sounds good

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
well, that was embarassing :lol

we should have just waited I guess.

Im looking for another small tournament starting soon.

Top Bottom