• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
I finally left the sick bay so I'm back in the killzone, and now I come bundled with an official headset. Be ready for the return of the sneaky bastard tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear your smooooth porto accent.

Clinton514

:D Get rid of that default Killzone.com clan image:

24pgb4k.png

fdeh51.png

Did that in a few mins. not sure what the upload size is supposed to be but either or.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So... how do i join a clan ? (EU GAF clan)

Facism

Just had a game where i went for my boost ribbon.

Most of it was spent laughing at the whiney americans in DeD clan screaming and crying downt he mic at me because i could use more than the rocket launcher as Assault :lol It was great :D

Also, Ilparazzo is a demon :O Well done on the first place.

Cagen

Facism said:

Aye, he killed me an incredible amount of times :(.

That was my first game playing with you guys, bar live_feed, I've played with you a couple of times and it was fun, although I dislike the 32 player games and tend to stick to ~20.

Facism

Cagen said:
Aye, he killed me an incredible amount of times :(.

That was my first game playing with you guys, bar live_feed, I've played with you a couple of times and it was fun, although I dislike the 32 player games and tend to stick to ~20.

Yes, 32 player games aren't that fun usually.

Feel free to add me to your friendslist, bro. I'm Live_Feed :D

Agent X

TheFatOne said:
What is your PSN ID good sir.

Edit: I got it I will send you an invite to GAF 3

Great, thank you! I just accepted in the game itself. I'll be back later tonight to play.

Ilparazzo

Facism said:
Just had a game where i went for my boost ribbon.

Most of it was spent laughing at the whiney americans in DeD clan screaming and crying downt he mic at me because i could use more than the rocket launcher as Assault :lol It was great :D

Look who's talking, you had more points then me on the academy and you almost didn't even die. I was also playing for the boost ribbons that's why the beginning of every match I played as an assault, but I hate that rocket launcher so much, can't do anything with it. Most of the time I just shoot all the rockets and then walk around with the revolver until I get a decent weapon.

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
Look who's talking, you had more points then me on the academy and you almost didn't even die. I was also playing for the boost ribbons that's why the beginning of every match I played as an assault, but I hate that rocket launcher so much, can't do anything with it. Most of the time I just shoot all the rockets and then walk around with the revolver until I get a decent weapon.

I swear you performed better than i did.

Assault + shotgun = <3

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
wtf is this tourney you've just joined TTP?

No tactician, sniper enabled but sniper rifle disabled? wtf :lol

Yeah, it's an odd one :lol

Just giving it a try.

I think next time I'll just challenge a clan. No idea which one.

Raist

Banned
TTP said:
Yeah, it's an odd one :lol

Just giving it a try.

I think next time I'll just challenge a clan. No idea which one.

Let's just start with a weak one to heat up.

Any other GAF clan will do.

:D

patsu

I just finished SP and hopping into MP. I'm supposed to be in GAF East Coast. What do I need to do now to join it in-game ?

jorma

is now taking requests
Ok, so i completed the medic secondary ribbon and it allowed me to replace healing pack with boost.

Must be some weird bug, because i have not even unlocked the assault class yet. Weird.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
TTP said:
Sorry, missed your request. Invite sent.
Thanks man, see you tonight guys... well at least 'my tonight' :lol

Facism

exarkun said:
I will eat you for breakfast, Raist.

Just pistol snipe him on Pyhrus ;p

[edit]Fersis looking forward to playing with you. Did some R2 Coop with you a few months back.

Fersis

Facism said:
Just pistol snipe him on Pyhrus ;p

[edit]Fersis looking forward to playing with you. Did some R2 Coop with you a few months back.
Yeah,im still playing R2 but competitive only.
Yesterday i gained the Medic Badge ,tough i havent tried yet.. i like to help people so im pretty much sure im gonna play as a medic.:lol

Thrakier

I think I have to train some more and gain some classes till it's fun to play with the clan. :-/ Although my current K/D is 1,76. Hrhr. It will go down though. :(

Fersis

FFObsessed said:
Fersis, get a head set and lets play together again some time! :D
Stop using that disguise !! I fall for it every single time!!:lol
I will play tonight.. (My tonight will be in 4 to 5 hours from now)

Ilparazzo

Umm, a message just showed up saying something about a challenge from team something-something, what's that all about?

EDIT: Ooooh, We're being challenged to a bodycount in radec academy for 10 valor, neato.

Nightz said:
Is there a reason for him leaving?
Him and I both agree that there aren't enough active members, and we have been talking about leaving, and forming another clan with more active members. I didn't think he'd do it, but he did.

KZObsessed

Fersis said:
Stop using that disguise !! I fall for it every single time!!:lol
I will play tonight.. (My tonight will be in 4 to 5 hours from now)

Next time I think I'm just gonna follow you around in my disguise and chat to you! :p

Or I'll try and give you a hug on the battlefield :lol

I might be on later, probably wont be for too long tho.

Nightz

KilgoreTrout said:
Him and I both agree that there aren't enough active members, and we have been talking about leaving, and forming another clan with more active members. I didn't think he'd do it, but he did.
I see. There were quite a few GAFw members on last night, but yes, we could use more activity. Perhaps it would have been wise to merge GAFw and GAFW.

Nightz said:
I see. There were quite a few GAFw members on last night, but yes, we could use more activity. Perhaps it would have been wise to merge GAFw and GAFW.

That's what we were hoping for, but no one seemed to be into it. If they merge, we'll come back.

SILV3R_

PSN ID: SILV3R_
is looking for a clan.

Available day: every other day after 9:00pm

Love to play on clan match with Valor on the line.

My Stat on KZ2: If you can browse KZ.com feel free to search my psn: SILV3R_

Dislike: Noob granades and spawn granades ( depends if its used proper only)

Likes: Front Line and sniper on most maps (yet to be unlock)

Just invite me and I will play with you all and see.

Cagen

Had some good games tonight with GAFe. I especially enjoyed FFObsessed and myself excelling on Salamun Market, until I did all the work getting the propaganda speaker to the capture point, getting killed right next to it and FFObsessed taking it to take all the credit for the capture :lol .

Is there any hope for an all GAF tourney this weekend? Perhaps with 2-3 maps and 10 players per team? Pyrrhus was a bit large, but Salamun, Radec and Helghan Industries/Blood Gracht would be great. I don't think my clan has 10 active members, but it would be nice to see a weekly GAF tourney if the leaders of all the clans can organize it.

How are the clans working out for people? Reading some of the posts from last week it seems that some clans aren't even showing up. Should we take another headcount and restructure the clans using the active members? I am down for playing ever night (EST) and tourneys on the weekend would be great fun. Unfortunately my clan only seems to have about 4 - 6 members show up for clan events.

Top Bottom