• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Negaiido said:
That wasn't fair, he was hiding in there.
If I was alone I would just play and not hide.

I know. But if we just waited he would have come out I think.

Anyways, I have enlisted the clan in 3 new free tournaments all taking place in 30 mins. Feel free to join whichever you please.

Here some details:

- ESPARTANOS BRK; 2 vs 2; Blood Gracht; Bodycount & Assassination (2 out of 4 clans currently joined) - CANCELLED
- 789; 8 vs 8; Blood Gracht; Bodycount (4 out of 4 clans joined)
- AEF; 5 vs 5; Pyrhuss Rise; Bodycount, S&R, S&D; NO SCOUT and NO ROCKET/GRENADE LAUNCHERS ALLOWED (4 out of 4 clans joined)

They all start at 4:30PM GMT (30 minutes from now).

I'll probably go for the 789 one.

UPDATE: READY TO JOIN NOW!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
ChryZ said:
GAFe VS OLD ... NOW! I'm alone in the pre-game lobby.

Oh, I see now what that OLD match was about. It was the first match of the AEF tournament.

Oh well, we won the 789 semi-finals anyway so let's do the finals of that one in 30 mins. Ok?

btw, are u getting my clan messages?

KZObsessed

TTP, just remembered Man Utd match kicks off at 5:15 so whether I can make it depends on if my brother kicks me off the PS3 :D

If you need me I'll join at the start and if no one shows I'll head off but if they show I'll stick around.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FFObsessed said:
TTP, just remembered Man Utd match kicks off at 5:15 so whether I can make it depends on if my brother kicks me off the PS3 :D

If you need me I'll join at the start and if no one shows I'll head off but if they show I'll stick around.

Damn. lol. Well, 789 Final is just a 5 mins bodycount. Tell your brother to wait 5 mins :lol

KZObsessed

TTP said:
Damn. lol. Well, 789 Final is just a 5 mins bodycount. Tell your brother to wait 5 mins :lol

oh is it? oh no worries then, I'll be there :lol

edit: oh I couldn't hear your voice too well, was kinda echoey and kept cutting out. could you hear me fine?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FFObsessed said:
oh is it? oh no worries then, I'll be there :lol

Are you going to snipe? I saw you using the Sab class in the previous match.

Edit: About voice chat, I forgot to shut down torrent since we were fighting nothing :p

In the meantime, can you try sending a message to the clan? Not sure if every clan member can do it. But I guess Officer can. Just go to Communication, Messages and press Square. Just a test.

EDIT2: OMG I just realized we are against the NORD-GERMAN ELITE clan for the 789 Final. They got like 111.000 Valor points! It wont be pretty :D

KZObsessed

TTP said:
Are you going to snipe? I saw you using the Sab class in the previous match.

Edit: About voice chat, I forgot to shut down torrent since we were fighting nothing :p

On blood gracht with only 4 people? nah, I think I'll stick with sabo.

I only snipe on Saluman Market and Pyrrhus Rise mostly. Need to use the others classes sometimes unlike in the Beta :lol

edit: ok, I'm sending the message "time to die!" now :p

edit 2: oh shit, they'll definitely be turning up :lol

Clan message sent, it worked.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FFObsessed said:
On blood gracht with only 4 people? nah, I think I'll stick with sabo.

I only snipe on Saluman Market and Pyrrhus Rise mostly. Need to use the others classes sometimes unlike in the Beta :lol

edit: ok, I'm sending the message "time to die!" now :p

Ok, I'll snipe and mark then. Try to lure them in the open :lol

Got the clan message. Thanks.

Negaiido

TTP said:
Good game guys.

I'm already in another one! LOL. Join me if you like.

hmm I can't enter.

ps: Is it really required to charge the headset to full in the beginning? It takes like 3 hours doesn't it? :(

Raist

Banned
Nice couple of games.

So, FFO, how did you give an armor badge to your sab? I swear, sometimes I kept shooting in your face and you just. wouldn't. die. Damn you :p

Alba, if you read this, what's up with the consolegaming tourney? Shouldn't have we played already?
And I don't know how it's going to work since they're not using the ingame tournament tool. How the hell are we supposed to be able to not mix folks from different clans if we use regular games. WTF were they thinking.

Core407

Banned
Lol I'm in the GAF Weekend game and you guys play so weird lol. Always running into battle, never laying back and picking people off. No wonder I had 11 deaths and you all had 25+. :lol

FabCam

Just finished the Euro game. Jesus the S&D are an absolute cluster fuck. Explosions everywhere. I had so many deaths :p

FabCam said:
Just finished the Euro game. Jesus the S&D are an absolute cluster fuck. Explosions everywhere. I had so many deaths :p

It was still fun, though. Sometimes I really enjoy the chaos, Killzone is able to provide :D

FabCam

BruceWayneIII said:
It was still fun, though. Sometimes I really enjoy the chaos, Killzone is able to provide :D

Oh hell yeah -- really great fun. Explosions everywhere and loads of people cramming into small rooms just shooting everything that moves. Great games :D

KZObsessed

Raist said:
Nice couple of games.

So, FFO, how did you give an armor badge to your sab? I swear, sometimes I kept shooting in your face and you just. wouldn't. die. Damn you :p

Alba, if you read this, what's up with the consolegaming tourney? Shouldn't have we played already?
And I don't know how it's going to work since they're not using the ingame tournament tool. How the hell are we supposed to be able to not mix folks from different clans if we use regular games. WTF were they thinking.

Heh. same thing happened to me. Wollan's face much be impenetrable to bullets. :p Probably some hit detection issues. Tho there are too many headshots as it is, it seems so random sometimes.

Ilparazzo

I finally left the sick bay so I'm back in the killzone, and now I come bundled with an official headset. Be ready for the return of the sneaky bastard tomorrow.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
gregor7777 said:
Any Gaf East 2 tourney's today? Where do you see a schedule?

Upcoming events or whatever it is never has any listings...

You need to go to the Events PAGE, not look at the upcoming event section of the main MY CLAN page. Basically, press R1 x3 at the MY CLAN screen. It's all listed there.

NeoUltima

Well I'm on "spring break" yet am going to be away from KZ2 for the week. Some break :(

(don't kick me from clan GAF2, I'll Be Back)

Top Bottom