• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Rolf NB

I've earned my fifth repair ribbon and my seventh assassination defend ribbon all in one match. Such great glory! We sure showed them ... if only they were there to see it!

Cagen

dazed808 said:
Sorry mate headset still fucked, best if you go as squad leader and we'll just follow you

Well thanks to my amazing leadership abilities we won that. The next match is at 11:40 and the final is tomorrow at 10:30.

Now the final (for 1st place) for the "5v5 goooo" tournament starts at 9:00 but we have the clan challenge against GAF west at 9:30 so I would suggest getting 5 people together for the 5v5 and trying to win as many rounds as possible at the start and then 4 people leave to join the clan challenge if we are guaranteed a win for the final, if not we all just leave and accept 2nd place :lol. The only problem with this is I don't know how to nominate someone for that position as I doubt anyone would want to, I know I would rather play in the clan challenge against GAFw.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
vs GAF WEST (8vs8) - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 9.30pm GMT
VP: 10VP
Map: PR
Modes: All
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Live_Feed, TTP, Cagen, Raist, Dick, Vasilisk, Lince

:( - sure TTP's was a typo (at first) not to keen on that abreviation :(

Of course it was. I even went back to edit some. Sorry about that.

Cagen

:lol it really does help when the rest of your team have mics but no worries it's all fun. They just completely over powered us with 3 engineers/switching to 1 tactician when they needed a spawn point.

dazed808

Cagen said:
:lol it really does help when the rest of your team have mics but no worries it's all fun.

Yeah sorry mate it is a handicap, if I get the time tomorrow i'm off to get a new one, given up on mine

dazed808

TTP said:
Of course it was. I even went back to edit some. Sorry about that.

It's all cool mate no offence taken, just grates a little where i've heard it so much over the years

Edit: Wow it's really slowed down tonight, though it was hectic schedule this week.
I must stop posting for a bit as all I can see on the screen is my avatar flashing away at me

Cagen

I think Raist has died while reading his Biology book so if I can't get a hold of him I will need someone to join me for the 2v2 final we have at 1AM (lobby is up in 20 minutes). I would prefer someone with a mic but if not then no worries, we'll make do and I'll try to bark orders at you :lol.

dazed808 said:
Edit: Wow it's really slowed down tonight, though it was hectic schedule this week.
I must stop posting for a bit as all I can see on the screen is my avatar flashing away at me

I think, unlike us, people have lives and things to do on Friday nights :lol.

dazed808

Cagen said:
I think Raist has died while reading his Biology book so if I can't get a hold of him I will need someone to join me for the 2v2 final we have at 1AM (lobby is up in 20 minutes). I would prefer someone with a mic but if not then no worries, we'll make do and I'll try to bark orders at you :lol.

If your stuck let me know on here and i should be able to get back on

Cagen said:
I think, unlike us, people have lives and things to do on Friday nights :lol.

:lol Too true though I'm on incoming baby alert so couldn't go out for a beer etc anyways in case I gotta dash to maternity

Cagen

dazed808 said:
If your stuck let me know on here and i should be able to get back on

:lol Too true though I'm on incoming baby alert so couldn't go out for a beer etc anyways in case I gotta dash to maternity

It's that close? Awesome.

I hope Ricky is under consideration for the name, be it boy or girl :lol.

Facism

yes boys live_feed has been in town sharing his baklava with the women of England. Unfortunately they are not the women of Italy or even Spain, but i'll have to make do as i have no plane ticket or means to travel to either of those countries.

Guerilla fix this shit!

Cagen

Facism said:
yes boys live_feed has been in town sharing his baklava with the women of England. Unfortunately they are not the women of Italy or even Spain, but i'll have to make do as i have no plane ticket or means to travel to either of those countries.

Guerilla fix this shit!

You're home a bit early...

Cagen

All right 10 mins until the match starts, Raist isn't responding on MSN so if you care to join me Rick?

I'll need you as a tactician with C4 if possible and I'll go assault with my M4 and switch in and out with engineer.

Facism

Cagen said:
All right 10 mins until the match starts, Raist isn't responding on MSN so if you care to join me Rick?

I'll need you as a tactician with C4 if possible and I'll go assault with my M4 and switch in and out with engineer.

Good luck guys.

I'll hopefully get some games in with you all tomorrow before the GAFw clan game. Saturday is a good day.

dazed808

Cagen said:
It's that close? Awesome.

I hope Ricky is under consideration for the name, be it boy or girl :lol.

Yep could be any time, just as long as it's not during a match
I kid,I kid :p
:lol

I did consider that as a name until the other half pointed out that I'm called that and it may get a bit confusing, shit i'm dumb sometimes:lol

Hope you had more luck than us tonight Live ;)

dazed808

Cagen said:

On my way now..

Cagen

Nevermind, the match is on Sunday night/Monday morning not tonight :lol my bad. I think all these late nights might be catching up with me.

dazed808

Cagen said:
Nevermind, the match is on Sunday night/Monday morning not tonight :lol my bad. I think all these late nights might be catching up with me.

Thought I was missing something on the screen.... definitely time for some sleep my friend:lol

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
So, I'm up for some quick small matches. How many active GAFe members do we have here like right now? Cagen, Rick, me and?

Rick did you see the youtube video of our awesome teamplay I posted yesterday?

Cagen

dazed808 said:

I did consider that as a name until the other half pointed out that I'm called that and it may get a bit confusing, shit i'm dumb sometimes:lol

Congratulations are in order then, is it number one?

Cagen

TTP said:
So, I'm up for some quick small matches. How many active GAFe members do we have here like right now? Cagen, Rick, me and?

I don't think I am active, I am falling asleep at my keyboard here heh.

dazed808

TTP said:

Rick did you see the youtube video of our awesome teamplay I posted yesterday?

Nope must of missed that will go look now:D
Let me know if you find a game and i'll be there if it's within the next hour or so

Cagen

I take it that's you and your children in the videos on your Youtube page Marcelo?

I like the one where they are driving around the house in the peddle car, crash into a cabinet and start laughing :lol.

Kittonwy

Banned
TTP said:
the hell? I cant connect to the PSN. Is it working for you?

Fuck, just when I log in PSN is down.
angry.gif

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Cagen said:
I take it that's you and your children in the videos on your Youtube page Marcelo?

I like the one where they are driving around the house in the peddle car, crash into a cabinet and start laughing :lol.
:lol yep those are my kids. They are house demolishers.

Facism

dazed808 said:

the only kebab i had last night was from a takeaway, unfortunately :lol

Cagen

TTP said:
Who does btw? It's just 4 of us who signed.

And I need to quickly come up with some basic tactics.

I'm going to list todays matches and who have said they wish to play in a few mins.

Raist

Banned
Why hello thar

So basically I started working on my thesis yesterday evening and fell into coma state like TPP the other day. yay.

Anyway. What's the current situation? I guess the OP isn't really up to date now :p

Raist

Banned
Name: 2vs2 BC JOIN!!
Ladder: 4 clans, 2vs2
Time: Monday, March 23rd, 1am GMT FINAL
VP: 16 13 11 (10 fee)
Map: BG
Modes: BC, A, C&H
FF: OFF
Weapons: RL and GL are banned
Roster: Cagen and I brillantly won the first one, so I guess we'll play the final. Will confirm tomorrow.

Name: 5vs5 gooooooooo
Ladder: 4 clans, 5vs5
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 9pm GMT FINAL
VP: 10 5 1
Map: RA
FF: ?
Roster: -viper-

Name: 3V3 8 team
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 10.30pm GMT Final for 3rf place
Map: TD
Modes: S&R banned
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster: -viper-

And then there are our challenges vs GAF3 and GAFw at 8.30 and 9.30pm GMT

vs GAF EAST 3 (8vs8) - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 8.30pm GMT
Map: VH
Roster: -viper- (?), Live_Feed, Lince, Raist, Cagen, FFObsessed

vs GAF WEST (8vs8) - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Roster: Live_Feed, TTP, Cagen, Raist, Dick, Vasilisk, Lince, FFObsessed

Update on the rosters plz?

Lince

Banned
Roster: -viper-, Live_Feed, Lince

count me in for this as well, I want to kick our American cousins' rocket launcher ass

Cagen

God damnit raist, I guess I wasted my time making this :lol.

Ok so the final for the "5v5 gooooo" tournament is right in between the two clan challenges. To me, the clan challenges take priority, especially since they are with our American cousins. If the GAF EAST 3 match ends before 9 I suggest 5 people jump into the 5v5 match and try to win as many rounds as possible before 9:25 :lol, then we bail out of that match and join the GAF WEST match. We will still take 2nd place in the tournament no matter what.

matches.jpg

Name: 5vs5 gooooooooo
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 9pm GMT FINAL
Map: RA
Roster: Cagen (ditching at 9:25 for the clan challenge if I make it in time from the other clan challenge) I would say for this match if you want to play in it that the first 5 people to make it in after the GAF EAST 3 match get to play, first come first play so to speak or it might get messy and we have enough matches tonight to keep people happy.

Name: 3V3 8 team
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 10.30pm GMT Final for 3rf place
Map: TD
Modes: S&R banned
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster:
Reserve: Cagen

And then there are our challenges vs GAF3 and GAFw at 8.30 and 9.30pm GMT

Roster: -viper-, Live_Feed, Lince, Cagen, FFObsessed

vs GAF WEST (8vs8) - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED (FULL)
Roster: Live_Feed, TTP, Cagen, Raist, Dick, Vasilisk, Lince, FFObsessed

Top Bottom