• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Raist

Banned
vs GAFw

ALPHA SQUAD (attacking)
Live_Feed: Sab
TTP: Tactician/Assault
Cagen: Assault (leader)
Raist: Medic

BETA SQUAD (defending)
Rick: Medic/Sab
Vasilisk: Engineer/Tactician
Lince: Tactician/Sab
FFObsessed: Scout

Facism

Raist said:
vs GAFw

ALPHA SQUAD (attacking)

BETA SQUAD (defending)

Roger. was a clusterfuck last game, good anyway though :D

KZObsessed

Scout it is. I may switch to Saboteur + Boost if I'm not being too effective. Then switch back when needed etc. We'll see how it goes.

Facism

FFObsessed said:
Scout it is. I may switch to Saboteur + Boost if I'm not being too effective. Then switch back when needed etc. We'll see how it goes.

Yes we will. It's Penis Rise, though, so i'm sure you'll fill your role out well ;)

Facism

game is up, i realise a few of you are currently ingame for a final. you have 8 minutes from now until it starts.

:D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
vs GAFw

ALPHA SQUAD (attacking)

BETA SQUAD (defending)

Ok.

Let me offer some guidelines about how to proceed during various missions so we don't run around like headless chickens.

Capture and Hold
- Bravo squad captures and defends (ie: does not move from there) the capture point close to the base.
- Alpha squad fights on the bridge capture point and if successful keeps it.
- Depending on the situation, 2 members of the Bravo team attempt to gain control of the capture point near the enemy base.

Search and Retrieve
ALPHA Squad tries to score.
BRAVO Squad tries to not let the enemy score.

Search and Destroy
- Both Squads attack or defend.
- To Tacticians: do not place spawn points one on top of the other. Let's have a couple of different entry points ok?
- To the Scout: your job is to kill from afar anybody that approaches the charges (for defusing or placing). Don't let yourself get spotted by killing random people. Just point towards the objective and wait.

Assassination, Bodycount
- Good luck :lol

-viper-

Banned
I arrived 15 mins late in the 5v5 game because I had unexpected guests at my house :\ heh.

We got hammered D:

Who is playing in the 10.30PM final?

Raist

Banned
0_61_033007_rickymartin320.gif

We are teh masterz of GAF

Cagen

A third is in order as we are that good. I think we have proved our dominance over Ameri GAF :lol.

0_61_033007_rickymartin320.gif

Sorry about the TKs in the first game FFObsessed, no matter what I used it always ended up killing you and no one else.

Raist

Banned
Man at one point I felt like Fortune in MGS2. Someone was like 5m in front of me, fired a rocket, I saw the damn thing fly off and go over my head. Phew.

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Sorry about the TKs in the first game FFObsessed, no matter what I used it always ended up killing you and no one else.

No worries :lol

One of them was my fault, ran right into your line of fire.

Lince

Banned
GO GAFE !!!

FUCK YOU 5vs5 LAGGERS !!!!

FFObsessed said:
I like how it was Lince who assassinated me! haha good game.

I did it so we both could end up even in the standings :D
no seriously... I was protecting you on your right shooting some dude and you strafed into my line of fire... sorry :p

ricky-martin-beach1.jpg

dazed808

TTP said:
Now, if we can have a video of that and extrapolate an animated gif that would be awesome.

I'll get on it Capt.
Just realised if the other half comes across the Ricky photo collection I now have I got some serious explaining to do:lol

Cagen

dazed808 said:
I'll get on it Capt.
Just realised if the other half comes across the Ricky photo collection I now have I got some serious explaining to do:lol

:lol

If she doesn't like Ricky Martin, I hate to break this to you Rick but she's not the one :(.

KZObsessed

oh yeah, I forgot, whichever clan mate it was I sniped when there were no enemies around my apologies. :lol

I play as Helghast all the time so when I hid in the place I normally do on Pyrrhus Rise on the Search & Destroy I just instinctively shot an ISA guy near the objective. Woops!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I joined a 3vs3 tournament in Blood Gracht starting at 11:00PM GMT.

Bodycount, Capture and Hold, Search and Destroy

Classes: Medics only!

Who's with me?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Nevermind we automatically progressed and next rounds will take place so far in the future Killzone 3 will be out by then.

Cagen

TTP said:
Nevermind we automatically progressed and next rounds will take place so far in the future Killzone 3 will be out by then.

:lol

You sure? It says ready to join in the events tab, strange.

dazed808

FFObsessed said:
oh yeah, I forgot, whichever clan mate it was I sniped when there were no enemies around my apologies. :lol

I play as Helghast all the time so when I hid in the place I normally do on Pyrrhus Rise on the Search & Destroy I just instinctively shot an ISA guy near the objective. Woops!

That would be my brains you blew out there mate. I did wonder who the fuck shot me as I was sure I checked all directions as I turned the corner, then I saw your name flash up and :lol

KZObsessed

dazed808 said:
That would be my brains you blew out there mate. I did wonder who the fuck shot me as I was sure I checked all directions as I turned the corner, then I saw your name flash up and :lol

:lol It was a good shot too!

At first I was like: "oh right, yeah!" Then when a green name popped up "oh wtf?" then with the slow realisation of my stupidity: "oh right... yeah..."

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Me and Neg totally pwned them.

They didnt show up

Joined a 3v3 on CC starting at 12:00 GMT (20minuts from now).

Who's with me?

KZObsessed

TTP said:
Me and Neg totally pwned them.

They didnt show up

Joined a 3v3 on CC starting at 12:00 GMT (20minuts from now).

Who's with me?

I might play if you want me, tired but I shouldn't be too bad.

Drunk too :p

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FFObsessed said:
Team kills on?

You're going down TTP!

Ok, we are full and loaded on the 3vs3 on CC. It's me, the drunk sniper (luckily FF is off) and negaiido.

Raist, not sure which game you where talking about in that PSN message.

Raist

Banned
WHAT THE HEEEELL IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Anyway. We originally wanted to suscribe to a 3vs3 with Cagen but when you replied it was full already. Nevermind

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
WHAT THE HEEEELL IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Anyway. We originally wanted to suscribe to a 3vs3 with Cagen but when you replied it was full already. Nevermind

I was faster than you. That is all ;)

Go find another one :p

Top Bottom