• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

Raist said:
Forwarded. And IIRC it was 7vs7 because there were 3 squads

Too bad you won't play tonight :(

So for the 11pm match it's Viper, me and? edit: ah right, our crazy spanish :lol

Also should I suscribe to the high VP 4vs4 tourney? Anyone up for it? Starting at 00.45am

Yes, sorry Raist. Not in the right frame of mind to keep my temper :p

@Eccokid, yes i'm Turkish :p

Lince

Banned
I guess we need a party system so bad, I mean it would be nice to start playing together random games talking strategies and such, but...

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
Ah well.

"Hello Lince!" :lol

Man you've got some of the birtishestest accent I've ever heard, it's so awesum, I'd never mute you!

Cagen comes close, but only second.

And yeah, I think Lince didn't like that magnum kill :p

Cagen: I hear ya bro, total shit.

Lince

Banned
hellooooooooooooooooooo no more late night games? lame!

I ain't taking more of this bullshit, I'm applying for GAFa

la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar, porque le falta, porque no tiene, las dos patitas de atrás

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist, unless you didn't realize already, you have been appointed Leader of the GAFe clan a couple of days ago. When u got time, promote me to Officer.

Raist

Banned
TTP said:
Raist, unless you didn't realize already, you have been appointed Leader of the GAFe clan a couple of days ago. When u got time, promote me to Officer.

Ok no prob I'll d... wait, what?

Lince: Sorry buddy, these past few days I've been quite tired and lost the motivation to organize stuff and go through the tourney list. Too much work is too much. :(

But I'll be back in full force soon, promised!
I shall also recontact the leader of the Our gunz etc clan, they were up for a challenge. We should do a 6vs6 on SM. When would you guys want to play it? AFAIK they're american so we have to adapt for the time.

I also have to work on that GAFe tourney... now where's the list of people who wanted to join it again xD

If you leave for GAFA I'll take the first plane to Granada and kick your ass so much that you won't be able to sit down for 2 weeks

Eccocid

Facism said:
Yes, sorry Raist. Not in the right frame of mind to keep my temper :p

@Eccokid, yes i'm Turkish :p

slm!asl? lol

yah me too from istanbul..quite surprised to see someone from turkey in here lol

anyway i will be online tonight from dusk till dawn! And hopefully will join clan games..My most advanced class is engineer so i will be medic in clan matches if u need any. I dunno if its really useful to review ppl in clan matches ?

Those games we played last night even if they were 5vs5 they felt like 16vs16 heh

Raist

Banned
Eccocid said:
slm!asl? lol

yah me too from istanbul..quite surprised to see someone from turkey in here lol

anyway i will be online tonight from dusk till dawn! And hopefully will join clan games..My most advanced class is engineer so i will be medic in clan matches if u need any. I dunno if its really useful to review ppl in clan matches ?

Those games we played last night even if they were 5vs5 they felt like 16vs16 heh

No shit, it was a fucking mess.

And Live is a liar, he's a bloody british!

Btw folks, won't be home till ~8pm GMT today, so I won't be able to check the tourney list and stuff.

*pokes Cagen*

dazed808

Well full family life kicked in for me yesterday, all home safe and well, so no idea when i'll be able to play next. I'll be lurking this thread in the background and will join you guys for games when I know I won't have to disappear off. I would love to play against our American friends tomorrow but will have to see how things go and will see how your fixed for players before trying to make time.
Right, off to change the little one and then feed her so she can fill the nappy again 5 mins later - loving every minute:lol
See you soon hopefully guys:D

Eccocid

dazed808 said:
Right, off to change the little one and then feed her so you can fill the nappy again 5 mins later - loving every minute:lol
See you soon hopefully guys:D

u got tamogotchi? that's so retro!

ChryZ

Regarding those Blood Gracht clan matches:

I prefer to play Sab, but the Engineer whoring can only be answered by doing the same thing. Fight fire with fire. Eng+Air, Eng+C4, Eng+Med.

Another thing, the last few BG games we always ended up as HGH. Coincidence? Maybe we shouldn't enter the pre-game lobby right away, but more like 2-3 mins before the start. ISA got an advantage on this map, especially with Assassination and S&D.

Regarding S&D: Defense should be fine with two spawn points, some turrets and C4. Offense, we should try to rush and clean out the area in one big group. Spawn, gather at a somewhat safe point and go in as a team.

Facism

Eccocid said:
slm!asl? lol

I was born in England, unfortunately :p My parents and family are from Kibris, plus we have a few cousins living in Istanbul.

Lince

Banned
I just want to salute my new French overlord and politely ask for an officer promotion so I could help with the tournament stuff, yours truly: Lince Tapas.

Ilparazzo

Congratulations guy from the Baguette country on your promotion to guy who orders us around. Maybe you'll get your portrait in the Louvre now?

Huzzah and hooray!

highfiveshirt.png

Raist

Banned
*wipes a tear*

Thank you guys... I... I would like to thank my family, my dog, my agent, as well as our god, Ricky, for giving us the strength to fight every day.

Ok, so now I expect you all to play at least 5 tourneys a day, or you're fired.
:p

Anyway.

Yeah Lince, that was like the first thing I was planning to do. Would promote Live as well.

And, well, I'm sorry for them, but I've NEVER seen alba and wollan play a clan match with us. I don't see why they're still officers.

Anyway, gotta go soon, will be back around 7.30pm GMT.
If no one checks the tourney list and suscribes to some tourneys, I will try to do it ASAP when I'm back.

Cagen

Raist said:
Anyway, gotta go soon, will be back around 7.30pm GMT.
If no one checks the tourney list and suscribes to some tourneys, I will try to do it ASAP when I'm back.

S'ok chief, I've got it covered. Just got home myself. Will post some matches in like 10 mins.

Facism said:
congrats, Raist. TTP you're still playing, yes?

I hope he will stick around.

Cagen

matches.jpg

Ladder: 4 clans, 4vs4 (full)
Time: Friday, March 27th, 7:30pm GMT
VP: 10 5 1 (free)
Map: Tharsis Depot
Modes: All
FF:
Classes: No Assault
Weapons: No Assault weapons
Roster: Lince

I might be able to play in this if we really need it but I also might not be home for it :/

Ladder: 4 clans, 4vs4 (2 clans)
Time: Friday, March 27th, 10:45pm GMT
VP: 22 16 12 (10VP fee)
Map: Salamun Market
FF:
Classes: All
Weapons: No rocket launchers
Roster: Cagen, Lince

Obviously these tournaments are far apart so depending on who is around and what people want to do we could possibly sign up to some other in between.

Lince

Banned
count me in for every tournament today (as long as we have enough people)
I will be online in 30 mins or so to check the tourney list and start helping you out guys.

JardeL

Cagen said:
matches.jpg

Ladder: 4 clans, 4vs4 (full)
Time: Friday, March 27th, 7:30pm GMT
VP: 10 5 1 (free)
Map: Tharsis Depot
FF:
Classes: No Assault
Weapons: No Assault weapons
Roster: Lince , JardeL
I'm in ... Tactician or Engineer ...

Lince

Banned
we need two more GAFes for the incoming game

my brother just sent me an email, he got 500+ points in a random games just by placing turrets in the S&D objective every time he spawned thanks to the invincibility time :lol I guess we should do this from time to time.

Raist

Banned
kbvok8.gif

We slaughtered them!

Excellent work guys :)

So btw, Lince, TTP and Live are now officers. alba and wollan aren't anymore.

Lince

Banned
omg I know I get so annoying shooting "shotgun noob" over the mic but this guy was just camping all the game in the same tiny room with the shotgun, it got on my nerves... the only noob there was probably myself believing the Greatest American Hero trying to deliver the propaganda speaker leaving my defending place and then getting killed and they scoring a point... I have mucho to learn.

Lince

Banned
FF:

Roster: Cagen, Lince

I don't know if I'm going bold tonight and picking assault+boost+m4 revolver

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
I don't know if I'm going bold tonight and picking assault+boost+m4 revolver

I'll join you guys. Long time since I've played with Cagen and you at the same time :D

Cagen, you can take my spot in the final round of the tournament we've started if you want to warm up a bit.

Raist

Banned
Blargh, can't find my last most with the list of people wishing to join the GAFe tourney.

Sooo... on top of my head, I think it was

JardeL
Cagen
Lince
ChryZ
Ilparazzo
Me

And... that's all I can remember. I'm pretty sure there were more people wishing to play it.
Just keep in mind that matches would be organized according to everyone's disponibility, so don't worry about that.
I'll end the subscriptions Sunday night, so step up if you want to join the fun! We need more people!

We'd also need an updated list of the people wishing to join the GAFA challenge (well, it's still not accepted... maybe they don't know where to look? :p)
It's saturday @ 8.30pm GMT. I won't be able to join.

-viper-

Banned
Raist said:
Blargh, can't find my last most with the list of people wishing to join the GAFe tourney.

Sooo... on top of my head, I think it was

JardeL
Cagen
Lince
ChryZ
Ilparazzo
Me

And... that's all I can remember. I'm pretty sure there were more people wishing to play it.
Just keep in mind that matches would be organized according to everyone's disponibility, so don't worry about that.
I'll end the subscriptions Sunday night, so step up if you want to join the fun! We need more people!

We'd also need an updated list of the people wishing to join the GAFA challenge (well, it's still not accepted... maybe they don't know where to look? :p)
It's saturday @ 8.30pm GMT. I won't be able to join.
mememememememe

Cagen

Those guys were dicks, trying to cheat on assassination by hiding out side of the map and I was being killed by shotgun shots before the animation and sound even played on my TV. We so deserved to win that.

Cagen

FF:
Roster: Cagen, Lince, Raist and Viper

I was going to go assault with m4/grenade launcher :( but you can take it if you want Lince. I guess I'll get stuck with being the engineer as always lol.

JardeL

Not just assasination but Bodycount also ... They got 2 kills , took the lead and started camping at there base , bastards ...

There should be some kind of penalty for camping bastards at bodycount ... Something like , if you are so close to base [ like you re in assasination area ] you lost points per 10 secs ...

That was annoying >:[ ...

Raist

Banned
GG guys, you deserved that win. Yeah trying to glitch out of the map on assassination, saw that. What a bunch of noobs.

You played great, nothing to regret :)

Cagen

JardeL said:
Not just assasination but Bodycount also ... They got 2 kills , took the lead and started camping at there base , bastards ...

There should be some kind of penalty for camping bastards at bodycount ... Something like , if you are so close to base [ like you re in assasination area ] you lost points per 10 secs ...

That was annoying >:[ ...

This should be implemented, hiding in the base when you only have a couple of kills over your opponent is bullshit.

Raist

Banned
Just received a challenge from Our Gunz never tire, for 5kish VP, 4vs4 on SM

Unfortunately it's at 10.30pm GMT so it doesn't match well with our incoming tourney.

I can ask em to delay it a vit if you guys are up for it

Facism

Live_Feed is an officer!? D:

Wouldn't trust him with my sister!

Good luck in the 10:45pm game guys. Just got in from work, not sure if i'll play tonight, but i will definately be there to ruin GAFNA tomorrow (if they except -_-)

Cagen

What the hell, why can't they set it for a few days so we can organise it. I hate people who send clan challenges to start a few hours after they send the challenge, blargh!

Top Bottom