• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Lince

Banned
whoa whoa stop the press we have ANOTHER amazing player within our GAFe ranks!!!

wowbagger !!!! where the hell have you been hiding !! we need you for our clan games ! why don't you even post here?

edit: fixed for clarification...

Raist

Banned
ChryZ said:
2200GMT is 2400GMT+2 ... sorry, I got to get up at 6AM, 6h of sleep is the bare minimum for me.

For some reason I thought you were a brit. But yeah, you're from malta or something, right?

SO WHO'S UP FOR A FEW GAMES NAO.

And yes, tourney list is shit.

Lince

Banned
Raist said:

I've been playing a couple of hours with Dave, Viper, Wowbagger, FFObssesed, Kittonwy and some other GAFA players, I need a rest and eat something, then I'll join you for some fun.

Ilparazzo

ChryZ said:
2200GMT is 2400GMT+2 ... sorry, I got to get up at 6AM, 6h of sleep is the bare minimum for me.
So how do we do this then?

This is harder to organize then I thought, and I'm not even doing anything.

Cagen

I think it would be better to organise the match for a weekend where people can make them selves available (unless you live in America and then it clearly isn't possible to play games during the day).

Raist said:
For some reason I thought you were a brit. But yeah, you're from malta or something, right?

And yes, tourney list is shit.

I sent you a message on PSN you git, got no reply and joined a game some other game that Gaffers were in, turned out to be a fuck awful game, probably the most boring I have ever played and I quit.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
whoa whoa stop the press we have an amazing player withing our GAFe ranks!!!

Don't we have a lot?

Ilp: Yeha, I saw that coming :p
Wouldn't be 9pm GMT ok for everyone?

That's when we (as in the two other teams) should have our match.

Cagen: Sorry mate, didn't turn my PS3 off after checking the tourney list way earlier, and been working on my thesis so I didn't really pay attention to my screen.

Raist

Banned
Okay, this VP abuse glitch is getting ridiculous. We've been challenged a couple of times, but nothing appears in the events list. And the top clan now has 45,000,000VP

What the fuck is GG waiting for to ban their fucking asses?

Cagen

Yeah, I saw those challenges, fucking stupid.

This along with the tournament list fucking up because of the clock change makes playing incredibly god damn boring. I only usually play for clan matches and these two bugs make it not only impossible but also totally pointless.

Edit: I can't believe this hasn't been brought up on the official forums yet. I'd do it but I don't know the specifics.

Facism

Raist said:
Okay, this VP abuse glitch is getting ridiculous. We've been challenged a couple of times, but nothing appears in the events list. And the top clan now has 45,000,000VP

What the fuck is GG waiting for to ban their fucking asses?

God imagine if they removed all their VP and individual players XP for being ledouches.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
I was referring to the list of unknown clan players who have never joined a GAFe game... within that group you know...

Well to be fair wowbagger joined the clan yesterday or so :D

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
well done then, you've an eye for recruitment :p

I know rite? I fucking rockz.

He just posted here, asking to join, so I wuz like "hey, why not"

Live: and send sony ninjas to cut their ballz off

Facism

Raist said:
I know rite? I fucking rockz.

He just posted here, asking to join, so I wuz like "hey, why not"

Live: and send sony ninjas to cut their ballz off

Knowing Sony, they'd come back with ovaries rather than balls.

Facism

Raist said:
You mean that these clans are pussies?

Sounds 'bout right

:lol

All our VP earned with blood, sweat and bullet bukkake.

[edit]btw Raist, that last game we played on Blood Gracht. There was that american on our team. Did you hear him telling his daughter to go away? 'Go away retard i'm shooting up bitches' :lol

Oh my parenting

Raist

Banned
Facism said:

All our VP earned with blood, sweat and bullet bukkake.

[edit]btw Raist, that last game we played on Blood Gracht. There was that american on our team. Did you hear him telling his daughter to go away? 'Go away retard i'm shooting up bitches' :lol

Oh my parenting

:lol no I didn't catch that. Had some pretty bad echo with this dude. And it sounded like there was a party at your place or something.

Facism

Raist said:
:lol no I didn't catch that. Had some pretty bad echo with this dude. And it sounded like there was a party at your place or something.

There's always a party at my place.

Was probably the TV. QI was on and i had my headphones on, soi couldn't hear it myself.
stephen_fry.jpg

ChryZ said:
7-9PM GMT is usually fine with me. How about weekends, shouldn't it be much easier to arrange something then?

Anytime in the evening up to around 12 midnight is fine for me the next couple of nights

Lince

Banned
so now that clan tournaments are suspended until further notice we could gather to play and learn strategies together against bots, just tried it and they're pretty good even in "veteran" mode :lol :lol

Lince said:
so now that clan tournaments are suspended until further notice we could gather to play and learn strategies together against bots, just tried it and they're pretty good even in "veteran" mode :lol :lol

Excuse the ignorance but how come the tournaments are suspended?

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Facism said:
I think we should have a night where we all gather and have one big game for laughs and practice.

and bukkake.
Oh, I second that! I'd definitely be up for it.

I played a few matches with Wowbaggr, the only GAFe member I've ever played with.

Donos

Lince said:
we could and should do it every night...

what's that ?

2vs51rs.jpg

in 2 weeks i get the ps3 of a friend for 2 month. then i will get heavy into KZ2 multi. Already beat sp on veteran so i am not a total nOOb. hope i can support euro gaf for a while.

-viper-

Banned
Facism said:
I think we should have a night where we all gather and have one big game for laughs and practice.

and bukkake.
sup with your bukkake obsession? are you a victim of such a cruel and horrible act?

Cagen

I want to play but every game I join is utter shit. Killzone is rapidly losing my interest.

I joined a game, 8 players, turned out rockets were enabled and FF was off, played a couple of rounds and got infuriated, the team I was playing against weren't even bothering with the objectives at all, we placed the explosives in S&D and 3 of the 4 players on the opposition were Assaults with rocket launchers, they ran in, killed us and then waited for us to respawn at the spawn grenade to kill us again without even bothering to defuse.

Second game I joined, again 8 players turned out to be the same fucking thing and one of the rocket retards from the previous game followed me, just to kill me and talk smack talk like I had done something to him in the previous game. There weren't that many small games going on, around 10 so I guess he went in each to find me.

Third game I joined was on Tharsis and another 8 player game, wasn't going too bad and I thought I might have found a decent group of people to finally play the game with and have some fun. Assassination came on, we were attacking and the first thing i hear over proximity chat was "Come up here to where I am" coming from the opposition, I took a hunch on what was going on and went up onto the walk way around the middle room and as I suspected they were glitching out of the map to hide. I quit there and then.

Next game I joined was a 16 player game, all modes were on however body count was on for 30 fucking minutes, left without even bothering to play. Why the fuck can it not tell you this in the server browser instead of having to join first? This is basic fucking stuff GG, how can you get it so wrong?

Then I saw Live_Feed was on, joined his game via the join friend tab, turns out he was in a 32 player game with rockets enabled, left after 20 seconds. Live, what the hell were you doing in a 32 player game?

The community for this game is incredibly bad, I enjoy the game immensely but every random game I join, albeit I join very few for these exact reasons, is a complete fucking shambles. I end up only playing in clan matches which obviously only happen later in the day due to people being at school or work and right now I can't even do that because of the colossal oversight by GG fucking the whole system up. Creating tournaments you can't even join, most of the tournament list is filled with tournaments that have 0 clans signed up, clans cheating their VP with fucked up clan challenges they automatically win making it meaningless to actually progress fairly. All I want to do is play, sigh.

Facism

Hadn't realised that there was a player filter :lol

It's clear GG intended this game to require no tactics, strategy or even fucking classes with the way they allow 32 players on every single fucking map. Spam only keeps failing school-children and manbabies happy.

If they're making a distinction between ranked and unranked matches now, they would do well to force player limits per map on ranked. 32 players does not even work well on Pyrus, but that's due to shitty objectives like S&D and S&R.

Lince

Banned
Cagen :lol :lol :lol

I feel your pain, that's why I only join clan members or friends' games, yesterday for instance we had a couple of hours of awesome games going with some GAFe and GAFa members, assault was enabled but nobody picked it (no boost, no rockets, it was a very fair and clean game). Even Kittonwy was pleased with the spawn points and such !

so let's just play together and have fun ! random games are full of glitchers and laggers, it's a shame kids these days would sell their mom for a trophy.

Facism said:
It's clear GG intended this game to require no tactics, strategy or even fucking classes with the way they allow 32 players on every single fucking map. Spam only keeps failing school-children and manbabies happy.

I'm sure Sony forced Guerrilla to make the game as noobz friendly as possible, they need the sales and word of mouth, but these noobz only play for 2-3 weeks and then leave for the next big thing or return to CoD... and here we are the real fans having to filter a lot of things out to get a nice game going... but when you actually find it it's delicious !

btw I googled Bukkake, omg, omfg!!! :'(

Cagen

Problem is no one was online when I wanted to play so I was stuck playing with the cheating retard community who all seem to have just graduated from the Unreal Tournament school of no tactics and death-match for life.

I have no problem playing with the Assault class enabled either, I enjoy playing it myself and as most of you know I am often the designated Assault in clan matches. However I do find fault in the whole god damn team being comprised solely of Assaults spamming rockets everywhere and not caring one bit about the objectives.

GG should allow people who create rooms to implement class number restrictions. I don't want the assault to not be playable but it would be a god send if it could be limited to 1-2 people per faction.

Anyone want to play some games now? :(

Cagen

Lince said:
I will be playing from 7pm GMT on !! let's own some noobz !! who's in ?

I am playing pool tonight, I want to play now god damnit :lol.

Facism said:

don't google gokkun or cakefart.

Weirdness aside, the girl in Cakefart has a pretty nice ass.

Cagen

WTF, how many times have I played with you man? you're even on my friends list :lol.

Ok, I am going to go venture online again, pray I don't come back with brain damage from smashing my head into a wall through frustration.

Cagen

There are no tournaments seeing as the whole thing is screwed up at the moment, concerning the GAFe tournament I haven't been following your teams information so I don't know if you have a match tonight or not, Cagen's Commandos don't though.

Ilparazzo

-viper- said:
Same

p.s. Describe what cakefart and Gokkun are. I'd rather not have my eyes gouged out.
you could check wikipedia for gokkun and cakefart on urban dictionary there's no pictures and this way the mystique is kept :D

Cagen said:
There are no tournaments seeing as the whole thing is screwed up at the moment, concerning the GAFe tournament I haven't been following your teams information so I don't know if you have a match tonight or not, Cagen's Commandos don't though.

Cheers buddy! Will keep a close eye on the thread this evening just incase.

dazed808

stimpledorf said:
Cheers buddy! Will keep a close eye on the thread this evening just incase.

I'll do the same though origanally said 9pm was cool with me but got unexpected visitors on the way so 10pm is looking more realistic to me.

Good couple of games there Cagen, I salute your awesome assault skills that won that last game! Can't believe I still managed to finish = 2nd as I was stuck having to use Tactician coz the rest of the team just wanted to rack up the kills.

Top Bottom