• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Lince

Banned
ah so much fun playing with you mates and rage-boosting in my final game :lol
why bodycount only? lol I tried moving to another server but no one followed, I guess I'm not that popular? ?

BBN (Big Balls Nemrut) seems an appropriate tag for the Turkish team btw

Raist

Banned
Bah, we keep dropping in the rankings :/

Current rank: 97

Oh, and...

<Raist> *hmm, I'd better place that spawn point*
*Raist dies
<Raist> ruh-roh
*Cagen dies
<Raist> RUH-ROH
<Cagen> Raist, maaaan
<Raist> Yeah? Sup? :D
<Cagen> Not the spawn point :lol
<Raist> :lol alright, dropping one when I rea-
*Danger, shiny object incoming
<Raist> Shit, a gren-
*Raist dies
<Cagen> aw maan

Raist

Banned
-viper- said:
When will this game take place? Try PMing stimpledorf to get his attention.

Rick can't play before 8.30, so... would 9pm GMT be a good time for you guys?
And I've messaged stimpled0rf on PSN a while ago, so he should be aware of it.

-viper-

Banned
Raist said:
Rick can't play before 8.30, so... would 9pm GMT be a good time for you guys?
And I've messaged stimpled0rf on PSN a while ago, so he should be aware of it.
9PM sounds like a good time.

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
i don't think i've ever played with WTFing.

Played with him a couple of times just after the game was released. He's been back lately, saw him logged in a ocuple of times. Got him on my FL so I4ll drop him a message to bring his ass in here tomorrow :p

Anyway, as for our match, Rick, Viper, Lince and I are OK for 9pm GMT. Lince, you take care of Dave? I'll try to join stimpled0rf

Cagen

What the hell Raist? :lol

We can play ours at 9 tomorrow too if everyone involved can make it. I'll send some PSN messages out tomorrow day time.

Facism

Raist said:
Played with him a couple of times just after the game was released. He's been back lately, saw him logged in a ocuple of times. Got him on my FL so I4ll drop him a message to bring his ass in here tomorrow :p

Anyway, as for our match, Rick, Viper, Lince and I are OK for 9pm GMT. Lince, you take care of Dave? I'll try to join stimpled0rf

Yeh i'll look after him.

[edit]M-M-M-monster post post post

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
Yes. it's good for the skin complextion.

:lol

Jeebis what's wrong with the errors 500 lately. All over the place.

Anyway, tomorrow sounds like a good day for starting our little friendly tourney.

So, to sum it up, first round will be:

Cagen - ChryZ - JardeL
VS
Live - WTFing - Ilparazzo

Raist - stimpledorf - Rick
VS
Lince - Viper - Dave

Map: RA
Settings: FF ON - All modes, weapons and badges - Turn balance Off
Remember to PW protect it and sent the PW to your teammates and opponents.
Play the first match as ISA, second one as HGH (or the opposite, doesn't matter)
Winner is the team with the most points (that is, mission points)
At the end of the 2 matches, in case of draw, replay one match.

WTFing

Banned
Raist said:

Jeebis what's wrong with the errors 500 lately. All over the place.

Anyway, tomorrow sounds like a good day for starting our little friendly tourney.

So, to sum it up, first round will be:

Cagen - ChryZ - JardeL
VS
Live - WTFing - Ilparazzo

Raist - stimpledorf - Rick
VS
Lince - Viper - Dave

Map: RA
Settings: FF ON - All modes, weapons and badges - Turn balance Off
Remember to PW protect it and sent the PW to your teammates and opponents.
Play the first match as ISA, second one as HGH (or the opposite, doesn't matter)
Winner is the team with the most points (that is, mission points)
At the end of the 2 matches, in case of draw, replay one match.
I am IN! Beware guys I'll bring some fraises.

Raist

Banned
The #1 clan has 10,000,000VP and all clans in the top 10 are above 2,000,000

wtf?
Is there a 1,000,000 bonus at some point or something?

edit: it's now 15,000,000. w t f

Ilparazzo

My bet is they are "cheating" by having a member of their clan create another clan, making that clan win until they get gold then creating fake challenges with insane VP on the line thus sky-rocketing their VP value.

That's what I would do if I was cheating anyway.

Lince

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
My bet is they are "cheating" by having a member of their clan create another clan, making that clan win until they get gold then creating fake challenges with insane VP on the line thus sky-rocketing their VP value.

ah that must be it... the community is terrible, thanks God for GAF players.

ChryZ

Stupid cheaters. They should reset all the clan/player stats as a first/friendly warning. Kill their whole PSN accounts after that.

Cagen

JardeL said:
Ok guys, was on a 3-day trip and now I'm back ... Did I miss anything ?.. :D

Shape up soldier, we don't allow slackers in Cagen's Commandos!

We have war against Muito Pequeño Testiculos tonight at 9 if they agree and we find Chryz, he is probably buried under a pile of bodies he created by being so devastatingly awesome.

Lince

Banned
ok I'll create the room for our match today... it will be a standard game in Radec Academy (no custom weapons, badges or mission settings, everything set to default except for the password)

Dave! Viper! ASSEMBLE!!!

-viper-

Banned
Lince said:
ok I'll create the room for our match today... it will be a standard game in Radec Academy (no custom weapons, badges or mission settings, everything set to default except for the password)

Dave! Viper! ASSEMBLE!!!
What team will we start as?

Lince

Banned
-viper- said:
What team will we start as?

whatever Raist leaves for us, anyway I think he should be creating the room and PM the password to the rest of us as he's the clan leader for something :p

we still need time confirmation from Rick and Dave (sent him a PSN mail this morning).

Raist

Banned
Houston, we have a problem.

stimpledorf won't be able to play tonight, only tomorrow, sooo, either we find a substitute (given that Rick has a tight schedule :p) or we postpone the game for tomorrow if you guys are alright with this.

dazed808

Lince said:
whatever Raist leaves for us, anyway I think he should be creating the room and PM the password to the rest of us as he's the clan leader for something :p

we still need time confirmation from Rick and Dave (sent him a PSN mail this morning).

9pm is still all cool for me tho may be 5 - 10 mins late but will definitely be there:D

Edit: If we can't find a replacement for Stimpy, tomorrow should still be ok for me tho any later in the week may prove to be a prob.

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
Houston, we have a problem.

stimpledorf won't be able to play tonight, only tomorrow, sooo, either we find a substitute (given that Rick has a tight schedule :p) or we postpone the game for tomorrow if you guys are alright with this.

we're not in a hurry, this is a nice idea for everyone to have fun so if we have to wait we'll do no problem, let's see how many we are online tonight and create or join a game to play together anyway :p

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
we're not in a hurry, this is a nice idea for everyone to have fun so if we have to wait we'll do no problem, let's see how many we are online tonight and create or join a game to play together anyway :p

Or spectate the losers' matches. :D

Okay, so tomorrow is the last chance. If stimple drops the ball again, we'll find a substitute. I hope.

Facism

Raist said:
Or spectate the losers' matches. :D

Okay, so tomorrow is the last chance. If stimple drops the ball again, we'll find a substitute. I hope.

ok tomorrow, but i can only make it from 10pm onward. I have to work, you see. It pays the bills, you see :p

Also, :lol @ TTP laughing after i ran over his C4, only to get shot in the head by someone on his own team.

'heh heh heh...EHHHH!?'

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
ok tomorrow, but i can only make it from 10pm onward. I have to work, you see. It pays the bills, you see :p

Also, :lol @ TTP laughing after i ran over his C4, only to get shot in the head by someone on his own team.

'heh heh heh...EHHHH!?'

I work too, young man.
You don't need to wait tomorrow guys if everyone in your ladder can play today.

edit: top clan has 35,000,000VP :lol :lol :lol :lol I guess someone found an exploit, or the data server is going batshit insane. Even by cheating with fake clans, it wouldn't be possible to up that high so quickly

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
top clan has 35,000,000VP :lol :lol :lol :lol I guess someone found an exploit, or the data server is going batshit insane. Even by cheating with fake clans, it wouldn't be possible to up that high so quickly

big rage over killzone.com, there's a glitch in the system, you can challenge any clan with less VP than yours and even if they don't accept it you're rewarded the VP bet and the win anyway.

Facism

Lince said:
big rage over killzone.com, there's a glitch in the system, you can challenge any clan with less VP than yours and even if they don't accept it you're rewarded the VP bet and the win anyway.

It'd be so awesome if any clan found to have glitched like that had all their VP reset to 100.

It would possibly give me a semi.

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
It'd be so awesome if any clan found to have glitched like that had all their VP reset to 100.

It would possibly give me a semi.

I guess they're just going to do a rollback. But yeah, those clans deserve to have their VP wiped. You cheat, you pay.

Ilparazzo

Lince said:
Why does anyone even care that much about having the Nº1 clan that they would have to find exploits?

EDIT: So, our first GAFe vs Gafe game is tomorrow? (by our I mean my team's)

ChryZ

Cagen said:
Shape up soldier, we don't allow slackers in Cagen's Commandos!

We have war against Muito Pequeño Testiculos tonight at 9 if they agree and we find Chryz, he is probably buried under a pile of bodies he created by being so devastatingly awesome.
WTF? :lol

EDIT: tomorrow is fine, I'm pretty spend for today

Really really sorry about not being able to make it tonight guys, don't mean to let the side down just away with work at the minute!

If any of the matches go ahead tonight then i hope they go well :D

Cagen

Ilparazzo said:
Why does anyone even care that much about having the Nº1 clan that they would have to find exploits?

EDIT: So, our first GAFe vs Gafe game is tomorrow? (by our I mean my team's)

Tomorrow at 10pm GMT? Does that suit everyone?

Chryz, Ilp, Jardel, Live, WTFing?

ChryZ

Cagen said:
Tomorrow at 10pm GMT? Does that suit everyone?

Chryz, Ilp, Jardel, Live, WTFing?
2200GMT is 2400GMT+2 ... sorry, I got to get up at 6AM, 6h of sleep is the bare minimum for me.

Top Bottom