• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

KZObsessed

If you can't get anyone else I'll be backup for the 1:30 game. Should go for someone else tho if possible, without my Sab I wont be too effective.

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
If you can't get anyone else I'll be backup for the 1:30 game. Should go for someone else tho if possible, without my Sab I wont be too effective.

It's on Salamun, I guess you could play sniper for a couple of objectives. Cagen will probably play as assault, and I'll take tactician.

KZObsessed

I could be sniper on S&D (as they're out in the open *evil grin*), and then switch to Engineer, Tactician or Medic for the rest I guess.

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
I could be sniper on S&D (as they're out in the open *evil grin*), and then switch to Engineer, Tactician or Medic for the rest I guess.

S&D yup, and assassination on defence and maybe S&R.

KZObsessed

For Search and Retrieve I'm normally an Engineer + C4 and that works pretty well for defense. Might work with assassination defense as well. Depends whether I'm on form with my sniping really :)

KZObsessed

I was thinking Saluman Market for the first game. I really like Pyrrhus Rise tho... damn you Viper.

They need to release more LARGE sized maps.

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
I was thinking Saluman Market for the first game. I really like Pyrrhus Rise tho... damn you Viper.

They need to release more LARGE sized maps.
They need to large maps which aren't full of camping snipers. Otherwise, they should stick to medium sized maps like Saluman Market.

Saluman Market sounds like a good choice. Will it be a 8v8 game?

Cagen

I'll be switching between Engineer/C4 and Assault. Message me on MSN if the games going ahead, we'll know in like 40 minutes and I'll go turn my PS3 back on heh.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
I'll be switching between Engineer/C4 and Assault. Message me on MSN if the games going ahead, we'll know in like 40 minutes and I'll go turn my PS3 back on heh.

For some reason I can't message you on MSN

KZObsessed

What's the latest you guys can play 2moro on Sunday for the GAFA game? I know some of you play late, but what about you Viper and others?

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
What's the latest you guys can play 2moro for the GAFA game? I know some of you play late, but what about you Viper and others?
As long as it isn't a ridiculously late time.

KZObsessed

Wow, my mind is a mess today, don't know what's wrong with me. Must be all these drugs!

Yeah I meant on Sunday. I think I'm gonna lie down before I hurt myself :p

Raist

Banned
Yah 11pm is alright.

As for the 3vs3 tourney, 15mins to go and there's still only 3 clans in :/

Also, we've been challenged for 38k VP :)lol) today at 2am GMT. Rrrrrrrright.

Cagen

Thats good for me. As always I'll play any time there's a match going.

Raist said:
As for the 3vs3 tourney, 15mins to go and there's still only 3 clans in :/

Oh well, I am pretty damn tired. Could do with going to bed :lol.

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
What txt chat do you guys use?

I'm in the Killzone 2 GAF Lounge, is there a specific GAFe one yet?
But it's only got GAFe members so far, so you could consider it a specific GAFe room :p

Raist

Banned
Well, at least I could finish my chapter I :D

I'm kinda fed up of signing up to tourneys being cancelled at the last minute tho :/

Also, remember that we should start our GAFe tourney tomorrow. kthxbai.

Remember, it's

Lince - Dave - Viper
vs
Raist - Rick - stimpledorf

And

Live - WTFing - Ilparazzo
vs
Cagen - ChryZ - JardeL

Map is RA, all classes, modes and weapons. 2 rounds (ISA vs HGH and HGH vs ISA)

Cagen

Hmk, lets give this another try.

Live - WTFing - Ilparazzo
vs
Cagen - ChryZ - JardeL

9PM GMT tonight, is everyone cool with that?

Lince

Banned
Facism said:
working tonight, so i can't make it.

When are we playing GAFanal?

:lol :lol :lol

I played again with the crazy Italian guys, one of them was the assassination target and he was downed so I happened to be a medic and revived him, he was like "Spagnolo di merda I forvige you for being a noob, you're a good medic but not a good player, a good medic that is" LOL!

in the following game I played against them (with FFObsessed and Jardel on my side) and we owned them pretty hard in Blood Gracht... they couldn't stop whining about their crap team, surprisingly enough this time around they left every GAFe member alone but kept harassing the rest of the players, after that they even sent me a friend request, lol crazy guys :lol

Cagen

Lince said:
surprisingly enough this time around they left every GAFe member alone but kept harassing the rest of the players, after that they even sent me a friend request, lol crazy guys :lol

:lol You get friend requests, I get death threats.

Cagen

ChryZ said:
Affirmative.

Live can't make it. I am going to be busy this weekend day time and we have matches set for the evenings. This is stupidly hard to get everyone free for and it is only 6 people.

How about 10PM GMT tomorrow (Saturday), after the clan challenge against The Saturday Assassins?

Live - YES
WTFing -
Ilparazzo -
vs
Cagen - YES
ChryZ - YES
JardeL -

Facism

Cagen said:
Live can't make it. I am going to be busy this weekend day time and we have matches set for the evenings. This is stupidly hard to get everyone free for and it is only 6 people.

How about 10PM GMT tomorrow (Saturday), after the clan challenge against The Saturday Assassins?

Live -
WTFing -
Ilparazzo -
vs
Cagen - YES
ChryZ -
JardeL -

ist gutt por moi.

-viper-

Banned
Radec%20Academy-General%20Plan.jpg

Where is the lecture theater/class rooms?
And where is the library?

Also, are we playing the match today? If not, what games are scheduled for today, if any?

Cagen

RadecAcademy-GeneralPlan.jpg

-viper- said:
Also, are we playing the match today? If not, what games are scheduled for today, if any?

I don't know if you guys are playing your GAFe tournament match today or not but we have no other games scheduled, I will go check the tournament list in a few minutes (need to get something to eat) and see if there is anything worth signing up to for tonight.

-viper-

Banned
So when exactly will that clan match take place. Tomorrow?

I wouldn't mind playing the GAFe match today. Haven't played a decent KZ2 game in ages.

Top Bottom