• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Cagen

I signed us up to a 3v3 tonight at 9PM GMT.

matches.jpg

Name: 3vs3
Ladder: 8 clans, 3vs3 (3 clans in last I looked)
Time: Friday, April 4rd, 9pm GMT
VP: numbers (25VP fee)
Map: RA
Modes: all
FF:
Classes: No assault
Weapons: No assault weapons
Roster:

I can probably play but if someone wants the spot feel free.

Lince

Banned
I'd like to play in this one

Name: 5/5
Ladder: 4 clans, 5vs5 (2 clans)
Time: Friday, April 3rd, 10pm GMT
VP: 10 5 1 (free)
FF:
Roster:

if we're at least 3 more I'll sign us up to it (people joining the 3vs3 might be able to play this as well)

send me a PSN message if you're interested, I'm playing some KZ2 or SFIV now.

Raist

Banned
-viper- said:
So when exactly will that clan match take place. Tomorrow?

I wouldn't mind playing the GAFe match today. Haven't played a decent KZ2 game in ages.

I'm okay for tonight. We could play it before the 5vs5 tourney Lince just posted. I'm in mate btw. That is, if we find Rick, Dave and stimpledorf :p

Viper, you won't be able to play both tourneys. FInal round for Cagen's one will probably be at 10.15 gmt

-viper-

Banned
Raist said:
I'm okay for tonight. We could play it before the 5vs5 tourney Lince just posted. I'm in mate btw. That is, if we find Rick, Dave and stimpledorf :p

Viper, you won't be able to play both tourneys. FInal round for Cagen's one will probably be at 10.15 gmt
Oh right, sounds like a good idea. Put me down for the 5v5 game then Lince.

Cagen

Name: 3vs3
Ladder: 8 clans, 3vs3 (3 clans in last I looked)
Time: Friday, April 4rd, 9pm GMT
VP: numbers (25VP fee)
FF:
Roster: Cagen, Chryz

We could do with one more person for this :lol, lobby opens in 10 minutes.

Cagen

Gah, my fucking modem died and I had to restart everything. I hope you guys do OK 2v3. We would have probably won quite easily with all 3 of us but being a man down is never easy.

Looks like we lost, no worries Dave and Chryz. Seeing as we're now knocked out lol, I am free for the 5v5 if you need me. I am heading downstairs so if I take someones place (as no one has said if they need me) just message me on PSN or talk to me on the mic and I'll move my ass out of the game.

Lince

Banned
yeah
5 vs 5
I'm joining

and wtf at the games this afternoon, balancing bugs, friendly fire bugs, lag everywhere, warping players... wtf? was that a pre-patch game or whaT?

-viper-

Banned
Why is Killzone 2 continuously disconnecting me? FIX THIS SHIT GG.

I've got disconnected in just about every game I've played today.

Raist

Banned
olol missed the party. Yay phone. :(

Anyway, looks like they cleand the rankings a bit. The top clan still has 2.2M VP tho, not sure that's legit.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Hey guys. Dan (Dellrizla) here again. Had fun tonight! To anyone I teamkilled, I apologise. To anyone I teamkilled who I didn't like, eat it.

Anyways, goodnight!

Facism

ilanna said:
Hey guys. Dan (Dellrizla) here again. Had fun tonight! To anyone I teamkilled, I apologise. To anyone I teamkilled who I didn't like, eat it.

Anyways, goodnight!

innit bruv :p

Cagen

Ilparazzo said:
So, what's the word on the inter-Gafe tournament?

Tonight at 10pm GMT.

Live - YES
WTFing -
Ilparazzo -
vs
Cagen - YES
ChryZ - YES
JardeL -

Need you, WTFing and JardeL to confirm you can play. I'll be making the room so just follow me in through the friend or clan tab (if everyone can play that is).

Ilparazzo

Cagen said:
Tonight at 10pm GMT.

Live - YES
WTFing -
Ilparazzo -
vs
Cagen - YES
ChryZ - YES
JardeL -

Need you, WTFing and JardeL to confirm you can play. I'll be making the room so just follow me in through the friend or clan tab (if everyone can play that is).
Everthing indicates I can but, stuff might happen and shit, but I'll do my best to be there!

Raist

Banned
Paging Lince, Dave, Rick, simpledorf and Viper.

Should we play our GAFe tourney match as well tonight? 10pm GMT?

Lince

Banned
the GAFe match tonight it's ok for me

I was playing with Gardel and Dave btw, they might be in the GAFe chat room.

Raist

Banned
Okay, looks good so far. Viper?

Cagen: to each his own, you have WTFing, I have stimpledorf :lol

*spam-pages teh stimple*

Ilparazzo

So, I just realized I don't have the game or the XMB updates installed in this ps3 so I might be late (I'm leaving to have dinner now).

Raist

Banned
18g0bc.gif

We OWNED them

That was fucking intense. Retarded settings tho. 10min for every round except assassination. 1min to hold C4 up? wtf. And like 5 or 6 S&R points to win.

Viper I'm gonna KILL YOU.
Left us during S&D on defence :lol
We still won S&R, assassination tho. C&H was impossible with 4vs5

Wowbagger

GG. :)

I'm so sorry about respawning as assassination target. Can't believe I did that. Man, I was as nervous as when trying for the damn 75 zones trophy in Wipeout. :/

EDIT: Oh, and they kept hitting me with grenades through the bookcase. Even when I tried hugging the opposite wall, I died from the blast. :/

Wish I realized FF was off sooner, too. Oh, and I badly needed a rifle for Bodycount. I'm sure I would've had double the kills in that mode with one. I'm just not very good with shotguns. :(

What the hell where they doing camping the library during bodycount? :/

Cagen

Just realised we have our medic only final to play tonight at 11pm GMT as well.

Name: 3vs3 8clanes (SEMI-FINAL)
Ladder: 5 clans, 3vs3
Time: Saturday, April 4th, 11pm GMT
VP: 22 16 12 (10VP fee)
Map: BG
Modes: BC, C&H, S&D
FF: Off
Classes: Medic only
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen, Raist, Wowbagger

Done.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
Just realised we have our medic only final to play tonight at 11pm GMT as well.

Name: 3vs3 8clanes (SEMI-FINAL)
Ladder: 5 clans, 3vs3
Time: Saturday, April 4th, 11pm GMT
VP: 22 16 12 (10VP fee)
Map: BG
Modes: BC, C&H, S&D
FF: Off
Classes: Medic only
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen

Who is in, I need 2 others?

I'm in!

Wowbagger: they were basically camping, waiting for S&D tyo go up.

Wowbagger

Oh, that class has a rifle! I can play. :)

EDIT: Yeah, Raist, but they were falling behind in Bodycount and just sitting there didn't do them much good.

Cagen

Wowbagger said:
GG. :)

I'm so sorry about respawning as assassination target. Can't believe I did that. Man, I was as nervous as when trying for the damn 75 zones trophy in Wipeout. :/

EDIT: Oh, and they kept hitting me with grenades through the bookcase. Even when I tried hugging the opposite wall, I died from the blast. :/

Wish I realized FF was off sooner, too. Oh, and I badly needed a rifle for Bodycount. I'm sure I would've had double the kills in that mode with one. I'm just not very good with shotguns. :(

What the hell where they doing camping the library during bodycount? :/

Heh, no worries. There really isn't anywhere decent to camp for Assassination on RA, the library is probably the best place. It would have been better if I had died and respawned as a medic but with us being right next to the library at the time I ran and set up defence and then they were on us straight away. If I had managed to go medic we might have won it.

No idea what they were doing during BC, if they were winning then camping in the library with defenses up would have made sense but we were dominating them :lol.

Lince

Banned
good luck next game guys! I'm joining a game with my older brother now, we rarely play together (he's a Pro Evolution Soccer hardcore) so I enjoy these moments a lot <3 <3

Raist

Banned
Ok so since the GAFe tourney isn't going anywhere (thank you stimpledorf and wtfing :p) we're going to need two back ups to take their place, or just reorganize it to make 2vs2 matches.

So, if 2 people wanna join, step up. If we don't have 2 backups tomorrow I'll redo the teams and we'll just make a 2vs2

Cagen

Man Pro Evo, worst game ever, so many bugs, incredibly lazy programming, game producer and creator who is named after a fish, terrible.

Yet we play it religiously :lol. Have fun Lince.

Wowbagger

I'd join the GAFe tourney, except I'm moving Monday and have lots of shit to pack tomorrow. Probably gonna be without internet for a whole week. The thought really scares me. :/

Raist

Banned
Wowbagger said:
I don't see this in my events list. How far in advance do matches show up?

They show up as soon as they are suscribed to. Except that this one was suscribed to by TTP like 3 weeks ago, and as you weren't in the clan back then it won't show up.

Oh wait, that means you're not going to be able to play :|

Dunno if you can join it by going through the clan members list. Doubt it.

edit: lobby up in 3 minutes we need a 3rd :O

Top Bottom