• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Ilparazzo

FFObsessed said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: nvm
HAR! Now they only have to go for a draw and Man U gets the boot. Awesome.

Edit: I'm guessing you wrote this when Tevez got lucky :p.

First you were like:
man%20united%20alex%20ferguson.jpg

And then you were like:
aaaaaab.jpg

Good to know Arsenal also managed to get a draw.

-viper-

Banned
Good results tonight.

Porto have two away goals, Arsenal have got the away goal. Feel good with our chances of getting in the semi-finals. Should hopefully grab a win at the Emirates.

Wouldn't surprise me if Man United win, but at least there is hope Porto will progress to the semi finals! :D

KZObsessed

Ilparazzo said:
HAR! Now they only have to go for a draw and Man U gets the boot. Awesome.

Edit: I'm guessing you wrote this when Tevez got lucky :p.

Good to know Arsenal also managed to get a draw.

:lol Yeah thought I'd leave it up for comedy value. We'll destroy them next time like Roma 7-1.

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
:lol Yeah thought I'd leave it up for comedy value. We'll destroy them next time like Roma 7-1.
I take it you have to win to progress, right? A 1-1 result will mean Porto progress to the semis?

Ilparazzo

-viper- said:
Good results tonight.

Porto have two away goals, Arsenal have got the away goal. Feel good with our chances of getting in the semi-finals. Should hopefully grab a win at the Emirates.

Wouldn't surprise me if Man United win, but at least there is hope Porto will progress to the semi finals! :D
Hell, I never would have guessed they would manage to get a draw even, but hey if they go through to the semis Arsenal can just get them with a 4-something victory like they did in the group stages.

Cagen

BoilersFan23 said:
You all will probably destroy CAG because I'll admit the scheduling was SUPPOSE to be for 4/11 (Saturday) and that's what was thought to have been said, but then after reading this thread and finding out it said a different time.......dang it. We've had issues scheduling where the day gets mixed up.

We can schedule another for Saturday so we can have a proper match.

Viper stop telling people the Conrinth Clusterfuck is on at 7pm gmt, its 7:30pm gmt :lol.

Lince

Banned
what a bunch of lamers, but that's Guerrilla's fault... 4 years of development, a long beta testing, and yet you can win 2 missions basically by doing nothing :lol

I would email Guerrilla or spam the official forum, this is unacceptable

dazed808

Facism said:
you guys came across some gltcher [RANDOM CUNTS]?

Yep we got fucked over big time. Raist wants blood, Cagens fighting with kz.com to work out wtf happened and i'd happily smash heads with a bat at the moment.... another fun night on KZ2

Cagen

Ok they didn't actually glitch during body count but they killed 2 people and then all suicided and never revived for the whole round so it was impossible for us to win.

TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT, GG YOU DUMB FUCKS FIX THIS SHIT

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
Ok they didn't actually glitch during body count but they killed 2 people and then all suicided and never revived for the whole round so it was impossible for us to win.

yes but they were between two walls so you couldn't force them to spawn, they got there behind a container, then disappeared off screen and whatever they did afterwards I don't know, it was glitching ffs.

Cagen

Either way it is total bullshit and GG need to fix shit like camping in your own base with the speaker or during body count - just like they don't allow assassination target to camp in there.

dazed808

Cagen said:

The guy told me he was hiding in a crack between 2 walls but it wasn't a glitch. Cheeky twat even offered to show me - obviously I said "fuck off you cheating cunt" but he was still insistant of their innocence. :/

Raist

Banned
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Lince

Banned
that two guys can hide in a tiny crack between 2 walls with tricky crouch-jump-crouch and disappear of map isn't a glitch now... alright, oh Guerrilla what have you done...

Raist

Banned
Ok so since stimpledorf and WTFing are MIA, and it looks like we don't have any backups, let's just make 2vs2 matches for the intra-GAFe tourney.

Here are the new teams:

Cagen & Raist

Rick & ChryZ

Live & Ilparazzo

Dave & JardeL

Viper & Lince

First round (obviously one team will have to wait a beat since we're uneven):

Cagen & Raist VS Live & Ilparazzo

Dave & JardeL VS Rick & ChryZ

Lince

Banned
I opened a thread in killzone.com on the glitching/hiding issues, unfortunately only GAF's Click gives a fuck about it, kids are more concerned about adding vehicles to the game or the electricity gun, I love KZ2.

link

dazed808

Been having a clean out this morning and found my old Jabra headset (warhawk one). I've got no use for it anymore and know a few of you guys don't have one, so 1st person to PM me can have it.

Edit: Spoke to Bignose32 earlier and he thinks he can make the 7.30 clusterfuck tonight so that's 1 more for the list.

Cagen

dazed808 said:
Edit: Spoke to Bignose32 earlier and he thinks he can make the 7.30 clusterfuck tonight so that's 1 more for the list.

Sweet.

As for the newly formed GAFe tournament. Raist, Ilp and live are you good tonight, say 10PM GMT? Lets see if we can get this going.

Facism

Cagen said:
Sweet.

As for the newly formed GAFe tournament. Raist, Ilp and live are you good tonight, say 10PM GMT? Lets see if we can get this going.

If i'm back for 10pm sure. I'll be out of house for 8pm for a meeting. Maybe lasts an hour, maybe 3 -_-

ChryZ

ARGH! I finally figured out why I almost missed a few games.

All the times listed here aren't GMT! They are BST and that's GMT+1!

Lince

Banned
the clusterfuck is today? if so then count me in!

I'm going assault + boost and engineer + boost, fuck Killzone.

Facism

Lince said:
the clusterfuck is today? if so then count me in!

I'm going assault + boost and engineer + boost, fuck Killzone.

:lol That's the spirit!

Is it tournament format or just one game? I'm sorry to say i'll miss the clusterfuck, but would like in on any more games if there will be any.

Cagen

Friendly Fire is on.

Live, it is a tournament but each game is held on Wednesdays at 7:30 each week.

Chryz, they are in GMT (we are in daylight savings time though).

Facism

Cagen said:
Friendly Fire is on.

bah, the next time i could possibly make it is in 2 weeks.

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Friendly Fire is on.

It says 8:30pm for me. So is it actually 7:30pm?

Cagen

7:30 gmt.

In game it will show the time based on your current time zone so it is always correct for you. In here I post times in gmt.

KZObsessed

Yeah PS3 clock is correct. I even turned Daylight Savings off on PS3 to see if it changed it but no. Still 8:30pm for me. I'll just turn up at 7:30 and see if it starts. I wonder if all games have been an hour ahead for me and I hadn't noticed. :lol

Top Bottom