• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

KZObsessed

My PS3 died today, so I won't be able to play with you guys properly until the PS3 slim comes out. And as it's Sony it'll probably release at £399 or something ridiculous, so I'll have to wait for a price drop on that. :p

My brother is staying for a few months and he has a PS3, so I might be able to use that now and again but I probably wont be able to play anything regularly with you guys until I get my own around Christmas at the earliest. Have fun anyway.

</3

Facism

unlucky, man.

If you can ever get down to the computer fair at the birmingham motorcycle museum, you can pick up brand-new 80Gig PS3s for £220. It happens fortnightly on saturdays, AFAIK.

[edit]http://www.excaliburcomputerfairs.co.uk/event_calender.php?orgid=0

See if there's one anywhere near you.

KZObsessed

Thanx Live, I'll check it out. But if I'm gonna pay £200+ then I may as well wait for the Slim, as agonizing as that wait will be :p

First Lince leaves me and now this. FML

Hey guys, just got accepted to the new, American-diluted GAFe. I hear tell that there's a secret chat room on PSN that is essential to the experience. Could somebody shoot me an invite if that's not just urban legend? PSN ID is LiabeBrave.

dazed808

Liabe Brave said:
Hey guys, just got accepted to the new, American-diluted GAFe. I hear tell that there's a secret chat room on PSN that is essential to the experience. Could somebody shoot me an invite if that's not just urban legend? PSN ID is LiabeBrave.

FR request sent, will invite you to the chat once accepted, tho it's stupid o'clock here so probably not tonight.

FFObsessed said:
My PS3 died today, so I won't be able to play with you guys properly until the PS3 slim comes out.
</3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I feel for you mate, that's a right kick in the testicles :(
Who's gonna talk to me now at 3am when i'm chatting my usual sleep-deprived drivel??????
You either gotta get it fixed or move in with Lince in his mansion and take over his PS3, he's too busy trying to root his sister's mates in Ibiza to notice anyways:lol

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
My PS3 died today, so I won't be able to play with you guys properly until the PS3 slim comes out. And as it's Sony it'll probably release at £399 or something ridiculous, so I'll have to wait for a price drop on that. :p

My brother is staying for a few months and he has a PS3, so I might be able to use that now and again but I probably wont be able to play anything regularly with you guys until I get my own around Christmas at the earliest. Have fun anyway.

</3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

:'(

KZObsessed

Thanx guys. Yeh, I'll definitely miss gaying up the GAFe chat the most. :lol

I just called Sony and they said it'll cost £145 for a replacement which will be a 60GB with BC, and will be a "re-manufactured" model rather than a refurb. Hmm probably lying. Was thinking maybe I could get it for £145 and sell it on eBay for more :lol But that's too much effort for me. :p

It would only have a 3 month warranty as well.

Think I'll be waiting for the slim. Might take it to a local shop I know and see how much it would take to fix. Or see how much I can sell it for!

I even tried the old tricks of: "really... I thought Microsoft gave out 3 year warranties?"
"Guess I wont be able to Beta test your games anymore... oh yes I'm a Beta tester!"
"Shame I avoided buying a 360 due to hardware issues and my PS3 dies in two years :("

But none of them worked :lol The customer services guy was nice enough tho. oh well.

z131052508.bmp

Facism

It died because you keep changing your cunting avatar.

Raist, we should sort out a GAFe mashup soon. All these new members, would be good to get a clusterfuck on.

KZObsessed

icechai said:
omg, hope your shop can fix it FFO, you gotta come back soon with the new expanded GAF and take your gaying up overseas :p

It's what I do best *salutes*

Facism said:
It died because you keep changing your cunting avatar.

What do you have against me changing my avatar? :lol

You should change yours, I don't like it. >_>

Facism

FFObsessed said:
It's what I do best *salutes*

What do you have against me changing my avatar? :lol

You should change yours, I don't like it. >_>

You do it too often :lol I always read avatars instead of usernames, so when i saw ladyboy cloud i didn't know it was you posting ;p

Lince

Banned
sorry to hear about "Charlene" :(

I'll be back in a fortnight or so, I might be a brave new man though... married, father of a child, who knows, I swear this place can shake and turn your life upside-down :lol

I have some epic pics of these past days but I don't wanna get my ass banned again.

edit: Michael Jackson party tonight @ best pub in town, I won't miss it even though I desperately need to get some sleep.

Facism

Lince said:
sorry to hear about "Charlene" :(

I'll be back in a fortnight or so, I might be a brave new man though... married, father of a child, who knows, I swear this place can shake and turn your life upside-down :lol

I have some epic pics of these past days but I don't wanna get my ass banned again.

edit: Michael Jackson party tonight @ best pub in town, I won't miss it even though I desperately need to get some sleep.

look forward to pics.

btw i read MJ is being cremated. They're going to put his ashes into an Etch a Sketch so the kids can play with him instead of him playing with them.

-viper-

Banned
too bad about your PS3 FFO. personally I would pay the money to fix it, and sell it by the time the slim comes out.

Facism said:
look forward to pics.

btw i read MJ is being cremated. They're going to put his ashes into an Etch a Sketch so the kids can play with him instead of him playing with them.
:lol :lol

Facism

-viper- said:
too bad about your PS3 FFO. personally I would pay the money to fix it, and sell it by the time the slim comes out.

:lol :lol

I also heard he didn't die of cardiac arrest, it was food poisoning. He ate a 10 year old wiener.

Raist

Banned
Why hello there!

Quick post before I go out for teh celebration, now you can officially call me Dr :D

Thanks for all your support during the past days guys. I'll soon have much more time to play again with you all :)

Cheers

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
Why hello there!

Quick post before I go out for teh celebration, now you can officially call me Dr :D

Thanks for all your support during the past days guys. I'll soon have much more time to play again with you all :)

Cheers

iPhone battery dying so good job, all the hard work paying off, congratulations, get drunk and laid in any particular order and this and that etc...

<3 Dr

-viper-

Banned
Raist said:
Why hello there!

Cheers
congrats doc.

p.s. i shall haunt you forever at guy's hospital.

Facism

Congrats, Raist. We should have that KZ2 online mashup when you can commit some time :)

And fuck you FFO :lol Bellend Arcade avatar, too :lol

dazed808

Congrats Dr Raist! Now it's time to stop pissing around with the part-time stuff and get back to your full time job as clan leader.

Raist

Banned
ilanna said:
Ah, you look handsome!

Of course, I'm a GAFe member after all :p

Thanks Dunp.
And Live, u fired.

Moar photos available upon request. £/€/$10 each.

Also, I leave for my euro trip in TWO WEEKS so you jerks better decide quick whether you want to see me or not. I won't be available on the 20th or the 23th (gotta meet friends as well as see my future boss) so it's either the 21st or the 22nd. kthx.

Also, where's Lince? Still in Ibiza?

Facism

if i can make it it'll have to be 22nd. One of you boys who are definately meeting up, shoot me a mobile number so i can let you know on the day.

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
lol@your face lolz

You're jealous because I'm way more classy and handsome than you, punk :D
Also I don't have a shitty aviator vest :p

Live: Well, if you want to crash here for a couple of days, hurry up because I'll soon be in britland for good :p

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
That's like giving up a palace for a pile of shit :lol

France probably won't happen this year :p Next Spring, hopefully :D

Well, I like UK. England that is, Haven't been to the other parts of UK... yet :D

Grass is always greener etc etc.

KZObsessed

Raist said:
You're jealous because I'm way more classy and handsome than you, punk :D

True. But I was more refering to the "fuck yeah I'm awesome" smug grin on your face :lol

It looks like you're about to strut down the street... and then dance your way home.

Also I don't have a shitty aviator vest :p

Don't know what this means but I'll agree as well. :?

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
True. But I was more refering to the "fuck yeah I'm awesome" smug grin on your face :lol

It looks like you're about to strut down the street... and then dance your way home.

Don't know what this means but I'll agree as well. :?

Ah, my bad :lol

Yeah well to be completely honest I didn't really feel anything special. Relieved, and happy yeah. But not like I was feeling like hopping everywhere and stuff. More like "Sooo... that's it?". But I hear it's usually what happens. We don't have an awesome ceremony with robes and hats and stuff either, so that doesn't help I guess.

Anyway.

Oh, and regarding your vest, I haven't seen the pic myself, but I kept hearing folks talk about it :p

Back on topic, I guess the clan is full by now? If some people from the US still want to join, we might kick a couple more people off. AFAIK there were some that I haven't seen in months.

KZObsessed

Congratz again by the way! And it's a jacket not a vest!!! And it's FABULOUS!!!

There's a couple of new members who were like the bottom rank which I added out of courtesy but you can delete them if necessary. :p

And yeh there were 3 from the old GAFe which I hadn't seen play in ages who were still on the roster who can be removed but I think we still have a few spaces left so it should be ok. You guys should start organizing a bunch of clan matches for everyone and start having some fun with the game again. Get everyone involved now. Sad I can't join :(

Facism

I'm going to Paris tonight :lol We were supposed to go out in Birmingham, people bailed, and now the 4 of us left are driving to London to catch a train :lol

Cya in a few days :lol

[edit]Almost did it. booked flights to amsterdam D:

Top Bottom