• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

bounchfx

holy shit, I didn't realize all those clan features were in the game. just went from a must buy to a must insta midnight want buy. been dying to have that kinda stuff in a console game for a longgggg time (since SOCOM 1, with it's basic clan features), it just really extends the life of a game.

Kingsgoon

They are having a video game music concert in a town near me on Saturday.
The composer of the Killzone 2 music will be there and Sony will set up a couple of stations with Killzone 2.
I might just have to find a way to get there.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Fersis said:
And Seiken... and Lince... and Alba.;_;
They are all in my heart right now, all good gaffers...

oh many dead bodies , their sacrifices will soon be forgotten forever when we get our Killzone 2 .

Kingsgoon said:
I'm at work listening to the radio and they played a piece from the Killzone 2 soundtrack.
It was pretty damn good, can't wait till I get my hands on the game.

nice :D

McLovin said:
Wow this thread is epic.. don't know which is more epic.. this or the MGS4 thread.

nice R2 OfficialThread stealth troll ..need to be more stealthy j/k

lunlunqq said:
oh... and again, i wonder if the mods would free Wollan if i'm willing to take the rest of his ban on myself...

ban-swap ? ...if that possible some one do it for Doom-Bringer , we need to know if his sister pregnant or not .

Neo-Sheperd said:
you really like that guy huh ?

everybody like the Hoff , even you , you just Didn’t Realize It yet .

DoomGyver

Mik2121 said:
Just keep dreaming... (o^-')b
Denial is the first stage mik... best I could find

9lesd2.jpg

Forsete

I'm going to make a comparison video between Killzone and Killzone 2 using my own footage.
So where can I find some music from the game?

RSTEIN said:
I saw an ad for Fear 2 during Fringe last night. Where are the K2 ads??
Hidden on the bottom of a milk carton if I know Sonys PR departement. We need something epic like gears of Wars - Mad World or something. This game deserves it.

test_account

XP-39C²
Dreams-Visions said:
Epic thread, gentlemen.

Congrats, TC and all who worked on it.
Who is TC? I tried to figure out if was a initials for a user here at NeoGAF, but i cant find any, so i just got curious about who TC is :)

EDIT: I added some text.

Templar Wizard said:
sigh....

not reigniting ANYTHING, just giving my own experience on the x360 pad with the demo.

i know that some people like the controls, that is fine, i have just seen some rapid dogs praising the shortcomings as a feature. thats is all.

also, giving some guidance on an alternative.
damn those rapid dogs

I haven't seen this answered yet, and maybe we won't know until it's officially out.

Will Killzone 2 support Home Game Launching?

Mik2121

Full Recovery said:
Denial is the first stage mik... best I could find
http://i38.tinypic.com/9lesd2.jpg

Woah thanks for the pic! And well, seeing how we are on different GAF clans, we should have some battles to see who's the best! :D - Btw check out the GAF clan on the Online thread!. Update it with the new pic I made (I'm posting it here as well).

So for everybody out there from ASIA or AUSTRALIA

asausgaf.jpg

JOIN US!!!!

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Forsete said:
I'm going to make a comparison video between Killzone and Killzone 2 using my own footage.
So where can I find some music from the game?

why would you make a comparison video between a ps2 game and a ps3 game?

not that i'm judging or anything, just curious what would it try to achieve.

Sweet thread. Gonna give me a lot to read while at work today. Thanks. Lot's of detail to go over. Love the banner.

Has Taurant finished the game yet. I liked reading his impressions of the first three levels the other day.

Forsete

John Dunbar said:
why would you make a comparison video between a ps2 game and a ps3 game?

not that i'm judging or anything, just curious what would it try to achieve.

Its just for fun.

I just got back from capturing footage from KZ1 and god almighty, KZ2 truly does look like a CG video compared to it.

GQman2121

Banned
Wow, the lore behind the games seems really interesting. I had no idea it was that complex and thought out. I think I'm actually more excited to play the game now that I know why the Helghast are so mad at life.

Kittonwy

Banned
GQman2121 said:
Wow, the lore behind the games seems really interesting. I had no idea it was that complex and thought out. I think I'm actually more excited to play the game now that I know why the Helghast are so mad at life.

It's no excuse, Helghastz should go have some happlez.
angry.gif

GodofWine

Sweet thread nectar....speaking of nectar, THE HAZE OFFICIAL THREAD WAS ACTUALLY JUST ON TOP OF THE PAGE...this was second...Whoa...Boosh?

Holy shit! I woke up and was in a daze, so i just clicked last page like normal thinking this was the old thread. Than I noticed page 9......OFFICIAL THREAD!!! Damn i love the designs once again. the flame theme going on is sick. I always look forward to threads like these. Now to decided which wallpaper is going up on my work computer.!

Arnie

Great job with the thread Bruce, looks amazing and you definetly deserve your tag.

Now the EU clan can mentally prepare to wipe the floor with all of you.

I love official threads like this where everything you need to know about the game is there in the original post...

I tend to point "new people" to the game at such threads so they can come up to speed quickly.
Awesome job guys!

belvedere

Junior Butler
Why this thread rules-Best official thread ever (again) Bruce/Wollan etc

Why this thread sucks-The wait is that much harder

Seriously. I'm so fucking stoked for multiplayer. As a mostly PC-centric multipilayer fanatic, I've been really disappointed with the "consolizing" of online shooters as of late (BF3 please).

The depth of KZ2's online campaign looks to fix that.
:D

patsu

Thank you for the effort, whoever you are (Bruce and Wollan ?).

The OP helped me understand the MP more. ^_^

Finally! Out of my monster-thread-habitat/spoiler-bail-out. Excellent job with the Official Thread BruceLeeRoy, Wollan and the supporting NeoGAF team. It's really a joy to read and the fire theme fits perfectly.

-ARNiE- said:
Now the EU clan can mentally prepare to wipe the floor with all of you.

Fired up and ready. Can not wait for the MP opening night. EU will dominate :D

Top Bottom